Carne asada

What's the quickest way to induce a heart attack?
A huge steak? Burgers and pizza, liters of soda?
I know there are heart attack burgers for fat people but what if you're moderately healthy?
What would take you out?

Deep fried butter might be a contender

Nothing "induces" a heart attack.
They call them "heart attack" burgers because they contribute to the lifestyle that results in them

But I kind of want something tasty. So I guide rules is, it has to be atleast edible or tasty-ish.
Just dining in on lard and bleach won't cut it

I find OD by injection about the only reliable way to cause heart attack. Food always takes years

>inducing a heart attack via food

pretty damn hard man, your body will usually eject shit one way or another unless you already have an existing condition

You'd have to eat all that shit every day for decades.

God damn it

I was high as fuck on crystal meth and bong hits one weekend, and created a disgusting fried snack.
>dip a bunch of black and green olives in buttermilk and flour
>double dip in muttemilk and flour again
>deep fry
>get can of pizza crust and put deep fried olives inside of crust
>fold over edges of crust so olives are all balled up inside
>bake until crust is done
>take roll out and cut into slices
>serve on a bed of top ramen cooked al dente, no broth
>I call it “Mambo Italiano”

wtf did you expect, your body is going to attempt self preservation. There isn't a magical food that will induce one like on movies; only way you'd get one is if you have an existing condition

Why does it have to be a heart attack?

I want to hurt a kid who’s bullying my wife’s son.

I'm trying to die, atleast this way I (thought) could enjoy a big retarded meal, for a bit atleast.

commit sudoku u pussy

Already tried several times.

Try several more times.
Rinse and repeat.
Then try again.
And then kill yourself.

Food isn't going to stop the hurt, OP. Have a nice meal, if only to enjoy it. What's going on?

hes prob fat and trying to die by being fat

Wife is divorcing me. She's already talking to other people.
Bitch... but I miss her. I lost a lot of my things, I had to leave with what I could. So just a couple of clothes.
Rode buses and trains through different states. Friend offered me a place to stay.
I don't feel ok

I'm gonna spend a few bucks on a decent meal tomorrow. What's a good place? Charlotte, NC

An injection of air straight into the blood stream.

Google cardio-toxins, if you want to an hero you need inert gas such as helium or nitrogen (google death in a can)

Okay

five dozen eggs every morning

Well you can enjoy that big retarded meal (though at some point it will start to hurt to eat more) and then kill yourself some other way.

Did you think you could acutely OD on greasy food or something?

eating a large container of potassium chloride or injecting a small amount

start your day with a hot cup of foxglove tea

>american education
At best you could put some sort of poison or something in your meal that could potentially cause a heart attack

Oh damn, OP. Sounds like you were blindsided. I'm going through a divorce too. It's not easy. There's a lot of hurt to go through before you can heal. At least you have a friend looking out for you. Do you have a job? Are you going out to get your mind off of things? Death is a seriously permanent solution to a temporary problem. And heartattacks especially can be painful and aren't a guaranteed sentence.

I found this photo on a different thread. I will consider what you guys said. Good bye.

Atropine.

Despite what most people argue, the best way to induce a heart attack is as such:

eat a severe calorie surplus for years, emphasizing simple carbs and lots of saturated fats. Develop type 2 diabetes, or be subject to latent type 1 that develops in your teens/early 20's. Ignore health advice based on your condition. DO NOT EXERCISE. Congratulations, you will have a 40% chance of having a heart attack by 50, and like a 80% chance by the time you're 65. Bonus points for alcohol abuse, tobacco usage, drug usage, binge eating disorder, etc.

There's no easy way to extend your life, but there's easy ways to end it.

Don't do it, OP. I bet you never even played Mario kart on shrooms. Somewhere out there is an even hotter wife who can cook and has no gag reflex. Travel, shit, hitchike if you have to. No kids, no strings, the world is your oyster. Every choice is literally the safest bet you can make because you've already hit rock bottom and can't be disappointed.