What's the best fast food burger?

what's the best fast food burger?

McChicken.

rip

Semi-serious answer:

McDonald's double cheeseburger

It has the perfect beef/everything else ratio, it's cheap, you can get it anywhere.

To clarify, it's not the best tasting burger, or the highest-quality burger, but it has the best set of traits overall.

Dave's double from Wendy's. Five guys is shit and for liberals.

Assuming "get your shit in under 5 minutes"

Wendy's

Chick Fil A chicken sandwich

Wendy's or pic related for me.

The steak quesadilla at taco bell

Anything from Checkers/Rally's. Completely underrated.

This desu

It's not even close to the best burger in any one category. But it's not particularly terrible in any one category either. Its overall okay-ness mixed with its price point is what makes it number 1. The only other contender would be a Wendy's JBC. But due to its poor beef ratio it can't claim the top spot.

I think they're tasty but not the best at all. I really like them because they're cheap af and hav lots of protein (25g). Especially good when 2 for $3 deals are going on

Just like this post

If you ignore the value menu shit at hardee's/carls jr. Their thick burgers are actually pretty good.

I'm not a faggot libcuck but Five Guys is p gud. The price just doesn't make sense though, if I'm going to pay that kind of money for a burger there are simply much better options.

For me it's the 4X4, with grilled onions, from inn-and-out.

I love me some Hardee's now and again. The have the best breakfast biscuits of any chain, and the thickburgers are pretty damn good. Especially when they have the cowboy/ rodeo burgers with cheese, bacon, barbecue sauce, and onion rings. Their milkshakes are bomb too.

Five Guys is good, and I don't get the bitching about the price. I get a double bacon cheeseburger there, small fries, and a coke for around $12. That's roughly what I pay for a baconator, fries, chili, and a coke at Wendy's. It's a little more expensive, but only by a buck or two, and I like how you get exactly what you want on the burger, nothing you don't. I get mine with grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, and steak sauce.

I don't like eating at nigger fast food joints.

a&w buddy burgers are only $2 and you can get pickles on them for free
is cheap and tastes perfect to me
plus it doesn't have nasty american cheese on it

Right on the fucking mark. Anyone saying five guys or wendys is a reddit shill

Close. The McDouble is better. That extra piece of "cheese" on the double cheeseburger throws off the cheese/meat ratio in a bad way. Extra onions are also needed as well, they seem to skimp on them everywhere I go.

Cheese is always cold. A non-melted-cheese cheeseburger is automatically trash.

In terms of burger? In and Out and Smashburgers are close. In terms of the whole experience including fries? Leaning towards Five Guys or Checkers.

mcdonalds doesnt include vegetables on their sandwiches. like, wheres the fucking lettuce and tomato on that shit?

Cook-Out opened right across the street from Checkers and lines were around the block. More Checkers for me!