Quitting Seafood?

Dear Veeky Forums, I've recently (4-5 months) started dating a girl who is allergic to seafood. I've been trying to avoid seafood because I don't wanna kill her. I live in WA state and was raised on clams, oysters, and crab so I've found this pretty difficult. Still I've managed to cut back, only eating sushi once since we started seeing eachother.

What is your favorite food and would you quit it for a relationship?

>Pic related

user, you have to kill her, it’s the only way

My gf is allergic to almonds and I eat them around her

The weak should fear the strong

Just brush your fucking teeth after eating seafood shit

is it a shellfish allergy or something more specific like bi-valves only? do you love her, user? Is she worth this lifestyle change?

This. Wash your hands and face and brush your teeth.

I do but it still freaks her out. If we forget and I kiss her over the period of a long night out it's uh oh spaghetti-o. Also, she lost her epipen and can't be bothered.

She gives me a good glare just for eating it around her.

The doctor didn't go out of his way to specify it. Just said to avoid seafood in general.

You aren't automatically allergic to both invertebrates and vertebrates.

Barbecue, and hell's no. If a woman can't hang with babyback ribs, Carolina mustard pulled pork, brisket, mac-and-cheese, roasted redskin potatoes drowning in butter, and cornbread, she ain't the woman for me.

Remember to brush your teeth after eating her vagina. By eating I mean engaging in oral sex. Like, with her clitoris and hole and stuff. Not the peepee hole. That is too small.
But brush your teeth, she is allergic

maybe she should ask a doctor who isn't complete shit

Her pusy smells like fish. That's what I am implying. See... you didn't reply. I thought idk maybe you didn't understand...
Fish... funny huh... share nudes on b?

Well I for one am warning you right now then to never go on vacation anywhere in east asia. "seafood" covers a lot of stuff from fish to shrimp to clams.

The blood is the life

>She gives me a good glare just for eating it around her.

Abort.

>I've been trying to avoid seafood because I don't wanna kill her.
Give it time

>lost her epipen and can't be bothered
She's lying to you. Her end game is getting you to turn vegan, mate with you, then break your testicles.

Tell her to stop being so shellfish, surely there's some sort of compromise you two could come up with that allows you to enjoy seafood occasionally.

Are you trying to mussel in on their relationship?

No, I already have a sole mate. But it does sound like OP's relationship is already floundering.

>Favorite food

All of it. But I love raw oysters, fried clams, steamed crab (any kind), boiled lobster.

Is she allergic to ALL seafood, or just shellfish? If it was just shellfish, I could give up shellfish. If it was just fish, I would give up fish. But I doubt it's both. Call me shallow, but I have no food allergies, so I'd rather marry someone without any.

He still has time to mullet over though.

>I already have my filet of sole, mate

Yum!

TOP KEK!

This. I reside in Taiwan and they grind up these tiny little shrimp and put them into everyfuckingthing as flavoring. They're kind of disgusting to begin with, not to mention that they leave the shells and heads on.

Almejas a la marinera, user?
Nice

Anemone else think that OP should torpedo the relationship?

This is kinda toxic behavior on her part. She can't be arsed to make the minimum effort to ensure her own safety, and tries to control you.

I had a girlfriend who was a diabetic, and she was always acting irrationally and being a raving bitch about it. Like, tell me she has to go eat to stabilize her blood sugar, and then go play on the computer for an hour before eating a whole plate of french fries, then inject enough insulin to kill a horse, then start raving and ranting that it was all my fault for delaying her or shaming her or whatever. It didn't last all that long.