Why does Veeky Forums hate IHOP?

Why does Veeky Forums hate IHOP?

It's tasty as fuck food at an affordable price.

>at an affordable price
This is not even close to being true.

>he can't afford $6

Pancakes cost essential fucking nothing to make

Damn, how many sugars did you use?

Find me a $6 item on their menu that's 1800 or more calories.

OP said "affordable" not "fairly priced in proportion to the ingredients".

>Why does Veeky Forums hate IHOP?

niggers, fat fucks, and kids. Shits always looks like they forgot to put soap in the dishwashers, food is bland at best. niggers always complaining about some shit to wait staff pissing them off or taking their attention away from everyone else. Fat fucks constantly fucking up the shitters. Kids running around like the place is a playground.

You can't even get 1800 calories for 6 bucks at McDonalds.

Sounds like you went to a shit ihop

Only people that work at my local Ihop is black people
It seems like they know how to make everything except a pancake

what is every Ihop in a major city or southern states

Just off the top of my head, several of their 2 for $2 breakfast items are 300 or more calories each. Their pies are 200~300 and you can get two of those for $1.49. It was easy back when the McDouble was $1. Memes aside, I think getting 6 McChickens would work, too.

IHOP has really good onion rings. Really big thick onion pieces with thick batter that manages to not be a mess and also not greasy. I wish you could get onion rings more places. They're much better than fries. UNLESS they're "onion strings" or whatever those are disgusting.

IHOP is the opposite of what you just said! It's mildly tasty at best and way overpriced.

It’s bullshit food. I got the cheesecake stuffed French toast and the “cheesecake” was just cake icing

Diabeetus.

In my case it's because I live on Long Island and we have a gigantic selection of Delis and Diners that blow IHOP out of the water for the exact same price.

>that first BE&C of the day

Hard Times fills that niche better.

id rather waffle house

Thank you based IHOP

what the fuck can you afford

protip: Don't live in melanin-enriched areas