MASTER PIZZA

Im looking to get the best pizza combo, i like it all trips decides the pizza i order.

none pizza with left beef

waiting for trips takes way too long on this slowish board, you shoulda said dubs

fine dubs decides, ill eat in a week

chicken pineapple onion beef and jalapeno

not bad but no dubs bucko

no cheese, no sauce, no toppings, boneful chicken wings on one half

triple pepperoni
sausage
extra cheese
swim in all the grease

Spinach, pineapples, and olives with BBQ sauce

>$12 for a medium 2-topping pizza and one side
>tax not included
>delivery fee not included
>tip not included
This is a terrible deal, and they try to mask it by showing you the price for one of items while requiring you to purchase two. Seriously, just order from a local place and not a chain.

Triple onion, sausage, feta, garlic sauce as base, triple anchovies

With ranch sauce

No cheese
No sauce
Extra pineapple

Unfortunately in most of flyoverland there either is no local place, or it is actually worse than the chains. No excuse in a city of 100K plus though.

The dubs have spoken

You can get 2 pizzas and no sides. Which is still not a great deal, since I can coupon stack at Pizza Hut on their broken website and get better deals.

OP
if you are gonna listen to dubs
at least also get yourself this post
so you have a real pizza too

Pepperoni
Ground Beef
Onions
Jalapenos

Kek get fucked OP, I've been getting some decent rolls lately

Literally the only good pizza that dominos makes is the thin-crust with chicken, bacon, onion, and white sauce.

I don't care if I don't get trips, that's what you should order.

Sorry, actually it was the diced tomatoes, not onion.

Although both would probably be good.

that sounds pretty good

OP here, just to update you guys and round out this thread ill tell you what i ordered and it was nothing you suggested.

Gluten free crust
Alfredo sauce
Chicken
Mushroom
Provolone cheese
Side of garlic sauce

You all had decent suggestions though, thank you for participation

You're a fucking nigger OP I hope you get banned for making a fraudulent roll thread, that the driver rapes you and then takes and eats your pizza.
That pizza sounds like shit too.

>Three heavily topped pizzas for $11.44
I'd be dead in a month

If you got this on thin-crust, it would be passable. Gluten-free is a retarded meme-crust.

You broke pineapple guy's heart you fucker.

Dominos has the worst rewards.

Just get pizza hut, that way if you end up spending too much you won't get one good boy point but multiple.

Dayum son. If it was me I would gone to hell with taste and got all of the most expensive toppings that I can squeeze on at no extra cost.

No way OP delivers.

>Gluten free crust
>paying $10 more for a pizza half the size just because it's made out of rice flour or some shit

OP, you absolute queer. Poor pineapple bro.