How would you beat bobby flay

How would you beat bobby flay

with a baseball bat

Came here to post this

I'd learn some obscure native american dish he has no idea how to cook.
Honestly it's harder to win the first round than it is to beat him. The retards that lose pick a food in his skillset. Anyone doing Mexican, American or Italian food might as well just forfeit.

I would have gone with tire iron, but baseball bat is fine, too.

damn, too slow

Bobby Flay has an surprising weakness with most European dishes, which is what most often beats him. Probably the funniest is any kind of stuff vegetable, with the absolute most hilarious being stuffed Cabbage. Old world cuisine honestly seems lost on him. However, the guy does have the know-how of flavors, which normally carries him the day. Why most chefs will fall back on parroting techniques or ideas they learned in school or from a better chef, Bobby is fairly amazing at coming up with flavors on the fly, something 'Beat Bobby Flay' has showcased. Given, he normally loses these instances, but the thought process is admirable.

The best way to beat Bobby Flay, within he context of 'Beat Bobby Flay' is to either focus on vegetable heavy dishes, or Old World dishes. Bobby has sore spot with veggie dishes, and normally over-compensates a lot with spice, or some kind of meme-ingredient to go with it (Cheese, hot sauce, etc).

As for specific dishes, it's hard to say. Man seems to have a good hold on fish. Perhaps bierok or stews. Bobby is all about developing flavors, and with something as intensive as stew(if you know what you're doing), Bobby won't be prepared with the 30 min alotted time.

Also, casseroles. Besides generic chef basic casseroles, they seem to be a weak spot.

with a baseball bat

I’d challenge him to water.

Just water.

>Be Bobby Flay
>Have to put chipotle pepper in everything

It would be more ironic to beat him with a frying pan.

with a bat baseball

Something made with only whole plant ingredients :-)

This made me laugh. Thanks.

With my yuge fuckin’ dong

with my balls basebat

>watching original Iron Chef
>Bobby Flay is on
>the japanese crowd and some giant yokozuna sumo wrestler loves him
>all the chanting during the cook off
>Bobby even stood up on the counter and started showboating

Man, that version was leagues ahead of the American version

I'd Eiffel Tower Giada with Guy, while Bobby watch from the closet.

Yes, I was trained by a chef when i was a newbie prep cook. I've seen him on a bunch of shows and he isn't that impressive and creative in what he makes.

He has terrible opponents on his own show who seem to fumble one basic ingredients or are jade cooks who've been making the same menu for 15 years and can't try new things.

there's no crowd for the american which sucks

people seem to have success against him cooking thai food. i mean bobby is good at thai also, so its not like theres an advantage to be had. but something about cooking thai gives the judges respect for the opponent.

>disrespecting the cutting board