I'm just a guy cooking some bacon and you're mad about it, just take an L

1% meat?
America is pig disgusting

Money shot

DUDE XD

Gangs all here

This thread gave me glaucoma

OP are you okay?

Thanks for joining boys. Next time we'll be making a hamsteak together.

Until next time friends. Enjoy your holiday and stay warm.

Bacon is overrated, and so is weed

there's an hair in your bacon, that's fucking gross my man.

t. people who were so socially inept they never got a chance to try weed

That piece went to the cats :^)

Bacon is a bit overrated but weed is pretty amazing

Announcing sage isn't allowed. Bye newfriend

You do realize sage used to be visible on posts?

Haha lmao weed.

I tried it once and it made my testicles hurt like hell.
Felt like someone was constantly squeezing them the entire time I was high.

Veeky Forums is listed under creative interests and honestly this is a lot more creative than the various threads circle-jerking about fast food. This guy's just cooking some bacon, not fucking it up entirely, smoking some marijuana, and watching anime with is cats. Doesn't that sound like every other sad sack of shit on this god forsaken site to you? Do your thing OP and don't burn it. Maybe next time make a BLT or something to keep it interesting.

Enjoy your cancer faggot

Oh look at you! Youre so fucking cool! Holy shit, can you teach me to be cool too!?

DUDE WEED LMAO

B-but weed CURES cancer, faggot! Every type of cancer! THC literally cures all cancer! H-hater!

you should put bacon strips in the oven and catch the drippings using a cookie shoot or a piece of aluminium foil

Nice op im smoking and eating coca pebbles
What are you smoking

dude

why are yall getting so mad?

That's fucking weird man, like really weird. If that was all just mental you got something fucky in your autismo brain, otherwise, you got some testicle cancer

This thread is why people hate weed smokers

>weed
>bacon
>anime

thread reached THIS level of degeneracy

How the hell do you smoke from a bong that crap is so disgusting and it doesnt even give a pleasant high.

>420 swag smoksmoke
americans

Keep it clean and don't be a bitch

>Veeky Forums

Kill yourself.

Clean it
Take reasonable hits
Dont smoke bad weed.

Why? I have friends

>crap is so disgusting
Clean your bong, proper bong smoke is actually cleaner than everything besides vaping weed
>it doesnt even give a pleasant high.
I dunno man you must've been doing it wrong, the only thing better than a bong hit is a grav bong hit

wheres all the bacon, that looks like 100% fat

We heard and ignored you the first time.

underrated post

I smoked weed every day for 6 years. I quit recently, because alcohol is better.

You seem to have some meat in your lard strips????

if it weren't for the weed and pussy, this thread would be devoid of decent content

lol
>t. stoner

So much lard that it looks more like guanciale desu

>alcohol is better.

Sure, if you enjoy damaging your liver and the threat of overdose

Exciting, i have eggs too. A good holiday breakfast.

I have no idea user, that is not what bacon usually looks like here, what the fuck.

Bacon is weirdly expensive in the states. That bacon probably cost him like 8 dollars/pack. Fucking reddit ruined it for everyone with their gay memes.

I wish I could find back bacon more easily, its literally all meat I love it

???? What? I'm an american and we cut our own bacon at my store it's 4.99 a pound... Packaged is ususally like 2.99 for 16oz too.

>rose Sep 17, 2017 to a national average of $3.935 per pound, the highest monthly price since October 2015.

To be honest, my perspective is pretty limited to the suburbs and city. Here in the city the price for a normal (not terrible like OPs) pack of bacon can get to like 12 dollars. It might just be local businesses adapting to all the fucking hipsters.

to be honest, you should just never post again you're a massive faggot

whoah that is insane! I live in New York but not near the city at all. I'd have guessed our prices were high... You're probably right on the hipster thing or better yet it's 'all natural' and 'grass fed'. Pigs dont eat grass you fuckers stop putting that on the label.

Kys you fucking degenerate,

I only eat fat free bacon

DUDE NARWHALS LMAO :dDDDDDDD

w-what?

>an hair

That doesn't seem right at all. I love weed, but it does increase one's heart rate and I think it also has an effect on blood pressure. You might have some weird twisted vein or some shit in your balls man.

Oh yeah?

And then, the redditing begin

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What’s wrong with you guys, did a pot leaf kick you in the di-
Okay he had an excuse but that’s really weird and doesn’t happen to anyone else. What’s your excuse for not liking weed?

>He thinks that smoking weed won't also fuck you up in the long run

top lel

NU UH ISH NATUREL

tfw literally got diagnosed with glaucoma a few days ago
tfw im in my 20's
guess i wont be seeing you guys on the oher side... heh..

My grandfather and uncle used to grow and sell weed (I am Mexican) seeing carts full of them and hearing about someone the family knew was gunned down every month really kills the fun
And those reddit tier cooking channels made me dislike “Bacon XDDD”

>an hero

Keep it up OP, good reads

Cooking bacon is not creative. A fucking monkey could do it.

Is that why his post got removed?

stupid nigger

still more creative than the fast food threads

hell yea man that's whatsup, good sht.

Word up my dude.