HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR TOP RAMEN?

I used to drain out all the liquid, add garlic salt (even more sodium) and tapatio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_eC-s-b-zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>used to
Don't lie, you fat little piggo.

If you have the time, resources, and energy to ask people on the internet for instant ramen recipes, you should not be interested in instant ramen recipes.

>keep noodles full length
>when noodles are almost done, add tablespoon of mayo
>couple splashes of Worcestershire and lemon juice at the end
wala
sounds weird but it's great

>fill quart size measuring cup halfway with water
>rip open lipton green tea bag and pour it into cup
>microwave tea
>crush ramen noodles and pour it into the tea after it reaches boiling temperature
>cover with plate
>put seasoning in 3 minutes later
>stir

wala

I have the thing for you, user
youtube.com/watch?v=s_eC-s-b-zw

>top ramen

Why. Maruchan tastes better

>bring water to a boil in a small pot
>add noodles
>cook for three minutes, stirring occasionally
>remove from heat and add seasoning
>enjoy
it tastes pretty good this way, i've gotten a lot of compliments for my preparation of the dish

I drain the water and don't let the noodles fully cook all the way. It gives the noodles a stronger flavor.

Most of the salt is in the soup so you're actually eating less sodium that way. The question is if you're going to drain the soup and add toppings why not just make mi goreng instead.

In China, instead of crisps/chips they have bags of noodles that aren't meant for cooking and that you just add a flavor packet to and eat 'raw' from the bag. Very crunchy and you get to control the level of sodium. I miss them.

If anyone knows the name or brand that I can try to order online let me know.

Well when I say “used to” it’s really is because I don’t make it that way anymore. I just eat it normal and boring.

Crush up the noodles with a meat tenderizer and shake the seasoning sachet in there. Unless they're something like Nongshim or similarly priced instant noodles from the Orient Mart.

You drained the water, but did you add the flavour while you were boiling them or after? If you're going to drain them wait until you've drained to add the packet or it's just a waste.

Drained then added the flavor.

WHAT THE FUCK
W
H
A
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

Good lad.
Us Veeky Forums posters know how to eat, am I right.

I never really noticed the difference! I just get whatever’s at the store. I honestly forget to even pay attention to whichever brand I’m getting

Checked. Top Ramen's noodles have a better texture but shittier flavor.

>Boil water with two boullion cubes
>Add noodles and egg, soy sauce
>Take off heat, add onions

I really want to do a blind taste test now. My next day off I’m doing this.

I have been looking for that book for months.
If someone finds it I will make every """recipe""" and blog it like a big faggot.

>break noodle block into pieces
>eat it raw
>smear some peanut butter on it to make it nutritionally complete

Dice pork or chicken, add to a pan with a pad of butter, garlic, chili, and black pepper.
Sear thoroughly and get a nice brown going, splash a bit of soy sauce and add half the seasoning packet.
Add water, bring to boil.
Add noodles.
Boil until just under al dente then pour into bowl
Allow to steep, garnish with whatever you want.

Your shit must come out like sandpaper wrapped concrete chunks

1. Boil the water.
2. Eat the dry ramen noodles.
3. Drink the boiling water.
4. Snort the flavor packet.

NA

What about mixing the flavor packet with crack and injecting?

sugoi~~

NA here.

You guys gave me inspiration to try it and damn, it worked out pretty well, but it totally needed more seasoning after cooking, and during.

Prep vegetables first, and start cooking your cabbage or w/e, then add the rest of your vegetables. I grated my carrot instead and added that once the cabbage was well off.

I added and cooked mushrooms, seasoned with garlic and soy. Season more than you think you'll need because the water murders your flavor.

Add meat, noodles, water. Flavor packet when preferred. Cook til you're one minute away from being ready then add your egg. By the time I started eating my egg yolk had gone completely solid, so no runny yolk for me. Finish cooking and you're good to go.

>NA here
Whomst've?

Yeah but you'll need someone to cook them for you so it's a blind test. Why not get your girlfri--

boil noodles with carrot, peas, and corn
Drain, mix in seasoning and serve with a fried egg

>top ramen
i don't, because i have standards and enough income to sustain them.

NAnon

She didn't add horse grease.
Dropped.

Any other /rawmenfags/ here?

I buy those bags of broccoli cauliflower and carrots that you can just chuck in the microwave and cook them while waiting for my noodles to steep and then I pour them over the vegetables

I’ll get my boyfriend to do it lmao

That's how I do it as well. I also add a little shredded cheddar cheese if I'm eating beef ramen. Really ups the scale.

Usually add chicken, whatever veggie I have around, soy sauce, green onions with the noodles and then a poached egg after

A runny egg with ramen is heavenly

Ramen Omlets are a pretty tasty treat, great for hangovers.

im making one right now they are pretty damn good.

i microwave it

>boil on high until desired softness
>pour everything into a strainer to drain
>put back into pot and cold shock it with cold tap water
>if using 2 packets, one flavor pouch might be enough so I have a leftover for future use
>if I feel like it, I might add frozen mixed vegetables, but I warm them up in the boiling noodles first before putting it in the strainer with the hot noodles.

The residual heat from the pot and noodles heats the water to a perfectly warm temperature, and the noodles don't get overcooked as time goes on. This way I can eat the noodles right away without scalding my mouth or having to (excessively) use a fan or some shit. I don't get any more fancy that mixed vegetables, and even then I typically prefer them plain.

>bring 1 cup of chicken broth to a boil
>pour into bowl with ramen noodles
>cover with a plate
>chop fresh, green onion
>fry egg over easy
>dump onions, egg, and rotisserie chicken into bowl
>douse it with sri racha
>enjoy

nissin noodles have a better consistency, and i notice they don't get soggy as fast. they changed their oriental flavor to "soy sauce" flavor though recently and ruined their broth.

i usually add a little bit of soy sauce and sesame oil. i drop in an egg to poach at the same time i throw the noodles in, and top off with green onions.

not extravagant, but it's a quick way to make it taste less cheap.

Has anyone ever actually tried to make Ramen apple pie?

I like to save the packets for something else and use the noodles for spaghetti. Cheap ramen noodles are my favorite second to fettucine.

Alternatively, once I wanted to try melting ice cream and mixing that with the noodles, but my brother thought that was redundant and I didn't bother. My brother is fucking dense, though. I hate my brother. I also like to add cheese and meat sauce to my spaghetti or else it's not as enjoyable.

You're not using instant for that are you? If you are going through the effort to add actual substance, you may as well get some decent noodles.

As for me
>break noodles into four squares
>cook on stove top with packet
> add a bit of pepper and egg after the noodles are done and cook for another minute or so
Wala

Any good alternatives to Mi Goreng?

I like to drain the noodles, but not completely. Leave enough for the noodles to remain good and moist and ups the flavor ante because it's not so diluted in a pots worth of water. Then add a few shakes of crished red pepper.

Also, heard someone once say they made two or three bricks of ramen but only used one seasoning packet, I died a little when I heard that.

Also had a friend who liked shrimp flavor but only if you added two flavor packs.

two packets of chicken noodles, 700ml water, only one seasoning packet... 1 teaspoon of jar ginger, 1 teaspoon of jar garlic, splash of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar, little squirt of sriracha, drop of sesame oil

>empty 2 flavor packets into pot
>grind pepper and add chives
>add water, boil, make ramen
>add 2 eggs
>put on lid until they're cooked
>take off stove and add lime juice
>stir it lad

>add two eggs
oh yeah, lately I have been poaching an egg on top at the end

Boil the water with broth and miso paste, boil noodles for 3 minutes then let simmer for awhile, and add in sauted onions, garlic, and meat of choice.

>cold shock it with cold tap water
What's it like being retarded?

OP IS A NEWFAG!!!

I might be but at least I’m not a Veeky Forums nerd that sits around all day waiting for the next crazy conspiracy to come up, I just wanted some ramen ideas. I’m done here. Go look at the trap boards or whatever the tranny’s are called on here :) :) :)

It's not a Chinese brand, but I can find Mamee on Amazon.

I'd rather fry up the eggwhite and add that along with the raw yolk to a bowl of ramen I think.

Or poach it like the other guy said.

If you have the time, resources, and energy to condescend people who ask people on the internet for instant ramen recipes, you should not be interested in threads about instant ramen recipes

Those look decent, thanks.

I lived in Japan for over 10 years and unless at a restaurant, I still drain out 90% of the flavoured water.
Add some butter, heaps of cheese with sautéed tomatoes and some cheap chopped up protein.

Winrar.

Yesssssssss lol