Welcome to Veeky Forums! Can I take your order?

Welcome to Veeky Forums! Can I take your order?

for me, it's the McChicken

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

pepperoni pizza please

>pepperoni
>posts chilies

Hi. Yeah. This thing on?

I want thirty-seven tacos and a medium diet coke.

>chiles

You can't spell Antofagasta without FAG!

Kek
Chilli's as in hot peppers are spelt chilli here. The only way it should be spelt.

You can't order Antofagasta. It's not on the menu.

PE-PE-RO-NI

Protip, when ordering from mcdonalds or any other speed dining establishment, order your sandwich with a change to the standard toppings, it can be anything, that way they always have to make it fresh.

Also ask for your fries without salt, and then get salt packets and salt them yourself. All mcdonalds fries are salted by default so if you order fries saltless they gotta make em fresh as well.

how do cum fries taste

Uhh, I typed "chilies", not "chiles".

I dunno, I've never had em

the plural of chilly?

the plural of chili, as in what chili con carne is named after

I'm not sure what you're referencing, are you American?

the plural of chili is chilis, and you said you wrote chilies

my weight is actually none of your business, monsieur

that is a bit inconclusive, don't you think

No, I don't. You can spell it any of those ways. I choose to use "chilies"

unas papas bn picosas we

I choose to spell it "peperoni"

That's not how it's spelled in America, and you're on a website hosted in America, started by an American, and used primarily by Americans.

OK thanks for confirming

Hi, can I please get a handle of rum with a loaded revolver on the side.

so what? and the people I get to trigger here, are Americans.

that guy is british
and those stains look more like dirt from doing sports outside or something

>say something that is not correct
>some calmly corrects you
>LMAO U R TRAGIRED JAJAJAJA
foreigners are silly

that map of yours looks like that non americans and americans are approx like 50:50

There are more Americans on this website than people from any other one country.

I want a McChicken with ramen buns floating on NyQuil served in a bucket

amerimutts will be a rare flag.

yea let me get a fucking. uuhhhhh.......

Glad you noticed, I posted that pic simply to trigger your amerifat existence and it worked.

Veeky Forums flags when?

>and peperoni actually look like this
No, those are peperoncini (i.e. chilies / spicy peppers)
Peperoni are just standard non-spicy bell peppers

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>complain that someone misinterpreted and exaggerated your post
>by misinterpreting and exaggerating their post
Hmmmmmm, really made me think.

Go enjoy watching your wife have sex with another man, Maddox.

Unf

Sounds triggered to me

It's spelt CHILI not CHILE. And no, you don't get to call chili con carne "chili" either

Wow, is this how that started? All you mcchicken posters are fags.

It's just a popular variation actually, not the origin

What's the origin?

>
Get a load of reddit here

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE NAPPY!

sow doesnt rhyme with now

Yes it does, retard.
CAPTCHA: HOUSE HOOF

Sow as in pig isn't pronounced the same as the verb

Sow (to sow seeds) is pronounced "so"
Sow (an adult female animal) is pronounced "sOU" and rhymes with now.
P.S.: Native English speaker for 28 years. FUCK English.

Been here since 2011 anyway but wasn't frequenting at the time it happened. Just curious.

You'll always be a newfag. Once Chanology started in early 2008, the window for being able to overcome newfaggotry closed.

Yeah, but how'd this mcchicken bullshit start?

I'll take the mcchicken to start, followed by boneless 'go 'za with a side order of mommy's tendies. For dessert, a slice of hurgin.
And a 20-year old Crystal Pepsi to drink, thank you.

How much will that be, plus tip?

get a load of this homophone lmao

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

It's not that old, only a couple years at most. I can't find any posts about it from earlier than 2016.

Pretty sure it's based in part off the obvious Burger King shill with people making up transparent ironic shillposts.

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

>It's spelt

Oy itsa poundland speshall

>Oh sorry Sir, we only have 30-year old Cherry Coke

that's actually one hundred tacos
it cost him one hundred dollars
and it's a shit episode

I want to order a DinoTendie's omake set, I also want to a seat at the prime by the microwave so I can watch the chef at work.

Argentina looks like it's sucking brazil's dick

There is a McChicken Sauce? Must be a local specialty.

Yeah. I think Canada has it as well as Australia.

MCCHICKEN SAUCE:Water, Soybean Oil (Antioxidant (330)),EggYolks, Modified Corn Starch (1401,1442), Corn Syrup Solids, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Mustard Flour, Thickener (415), Food Acid (270), Preservative (202).

Contains egg.

literally mayonnaise

It has a very different taste to normal off the shelf mayo though. It tastes perfect with the McChicken patties.

>literally mayonnaise
>has more than 2 ingredients
fuck you

>2 ingredients
eggs, oil, salt, mustard, vinegar

>soyboy