Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0x_P4fg0oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Graham Norton.

George Takei

Milo Yiannopolous

Hillary Clinton

the strange kind

Those things are pretty good once they're prepared. You're supposed to fry them up with oil and salt. Raw though, it's pretty gross. Like thick, underbaked bread.

makina is extremely dislikable

mango

durian

It's pretty good. I spent my recent durian budget on a gift for the bf

Absolutely disgusting

>I spent my recent durian budget on a gift for the bf
is that you, my brother sam? how has it been? i hope all is well.

>posts an irrelevant blog to let everyone know they're female

Yeah, no. I've just got the gays....BAD.

hence the name

Durian

I'm so sorry user. Is it terminal? how many dicks a day are you up to?

found the pleb that can't cook

Six. It’s bad. The doctor says pretty soon it’ll get so bad I’ll start posting on reddit.

good if you can get it super fresh.

but good luck. you probably have to own a tree in your yard and pick one yourself.

what is this

Don Lemon

youtube.com/watch?v=F0x_P4fg0oA

>n-noni?

Cherimoya

orange

1/50 isnt mushy shit

Had one of these fuckers (forget how to spell the name) fresh once in Singapore some years ago. Never thought something so typically repulsive could be so breathtakingly tender abd decadent, especially for being a wild picked fruit. Really opened my eyes to the real joys of traditional cuisine across the globe. I totally get why Anthony Bourdain is how he is now because of that.

You ate a longcat ? Ok.

fried breadfruit is amazing, you shitter

Khat

It's pretty good. Sometimes I score one with damaged skin for $1.

Cooked it, was still inferior to plantains and sweet potatoes.

I like Red Delicious. Has a nice floral flavor. People only hate it because they've had old ones because it stores well, and they guzzle too much refined sugar.

OP

upvoated

She's dogshit in her own route but decent and sometimes even good in the common route

How to spot a westerner

HOLY SHIT IT'S GOT SIX LEGS MEWMEWMEW

aka overpriced slimy cucumber

tomato

>posts an irrelevant blog to let everyone know you're male

These things are terrible. they have the texture of dry, crumbly styrofoam filled with hard seeds.

This. Never had a more disappointing fruit

>usually don't mind seeds in fruit but these seeds....don't bother trying to chew them just use them in a pellet gun
>tastes like bubblegum but DAT TEXTURE
>also I knew it was a cactus before I grabbed it but I didn't think it would still have thorns. I'm still picking some out of my hand and dick to this day.

Aside from you?

Chayote.

Seeds aside, these are pretty damn good.

It's a crunchy squash thing. What's not to like?

You.

i haven't eaten this raw, but chayote is great in a stirfry or steamed
It's like a juicy soft carrot

it's a grainy piece of shit with disgusting tough skin and horrible texture. Them being fresh has nothing to do with it; other apples you can leave in the fridge for 6+ months and they'll still taste fine. Red delicious is just irredeemable

yo my grocery store has signs over these that say "not for human consumption"

severely underrated but I giess there are no britfucks here. good job m8

see also: guava

I like it. The big ones I get in season are crisp, and thick skin means more nutrients.

Are you confusing it with osage orange?

Overpriced, just tastes like a kiwi. Total meme fruit.

I think he's funny

Red Delicious apples. How the fuck do they keep selling those fucking things?

Fuck you guava juice is delicious

I keep buying them because I enjoy the floral flavor of the thick skin and I don't care that they're mealy because I'm not a picky princess.

Perhaps because they don't give a fuck over your shitty opinion

Whole guavas have annoying hard seeds.

Did you fuck it or why the dick

Fuck these. Protip if you find them in the wild: THe "prickly" part isn't just big visible spikes. They're covered in these hair-like fibers that get in your skin and you don't notice at first. But then any time you brush that area, it tugs the "hair" and hurts like shit. It's an absolute nightmare to get them all out too.

Not really, the first time I eat this was on my site visit. There was a huge motherfucking cluster of these fucks and the guard jokingly allowed me to pick it.
It is not that bad, I've dealt with cactus before so I knew it. Got some prick on my hands but got it off shortly after.
For the taste though..I think it's akin to leavy dragonfruit.
These kind of prick is common in cacti.

Grapefruit. Tastes like ass.

There is being picky and then there is eating cardboard soaked in 98% water 2% apple juice

Sugar Apples are the most loathsome fruit I've ever laid upon my tastebuds.

Maybe you had a bad one? Or ate the peel? I paid $6 for one and it was a dud but then I found a brown and damaged one on the dollar rack and it was excellent.

That looks just like a chirimoya, which are kinda great.

These fruits will make you gay though, Aguaje.

I'm Singaporean, and I hate it. It's banned on public transport for a reason. It not only tastes like shit, but smells like shit.

Papaya

>faggot likes durian

Checks out.

Breadfruit

you shut your whore mouth

Shit taste.

Dragonfruit tastes like a lightly soiled diaper

>singaporean
Ah I see you're a foreigner in singapore

White dragonfruit doesn't taste like a diaper, it's just really mild and barely sweet. Refreshing if you refrigerate it and eat it on a hot day though.

Purple ones are much more flavorful and sweeter. I read that the purple ones are rounder with shorter and more narrow "spikes" which seems to be true judging by this pic. Try to find them if you can before dismissing it completely.

Durian is somewhat divisive.
Maybe it's like Cilantro in that it tastes different for different people?
I've heard folk say that it tastes like vanilla custard, which tbf is something that I really dig. So when I was offered some I jumped at it, thinking "maybe it tastes better than it smells".
It didn't. In fact it didn't taste like vanilla custard at all, but more like rotten onions and sick.
I don't like Durian. And when I see someone eating one all I can think of is a dog throwing up on the floor then lapping it up.

Some people just really really like onions

It gives me the heebie jeebies

Lacking in polyphenols and such so not a good value nutritionally.

I peel them, corse salt, bake in the oven, then eat with mustard because it tastes just like soft pretzels...

Why they put a toilet brush in the picture

You use glue to remove the hairs / thorns from your hand / arm.
apply glue to the area, wait for it to dry, then peel it off, it pulls out all the thorns with it.

>very nice

haha look at the little fella go

what the fuck even is it

No

bitter melon

dog buttholes

Medlars. I've never had one but they have to get brown and squishy before they're edible. Also they look like butts.

>name a worse fruit
tomatoes

It's been bred to have no flavor. Even people in the apple industry hate it. It's been genetically destroyed in the attempt to preserve its appearance. There's a lot of documentaries about the apple industry that are surprisingly interesting. Look it up.

I like the crisp texture and mild flavour, RD are refreshing like a watermelon.

Not everybody likes their food to taste like sugar. As somebody who hates most fruit for being too sweet I really like red delicious. They're like mini watermelons as far as im concerned.

Veeky Forums

I almost never eat sugar that isn't in fruit, so it all tastes good to me. RD is way better than most wild apples :-)

These are delicious. My grandpa gets these by the bucket, and they're perfect for breakfast/snack. You're all just salty they charge $4.00+ each up north