Old school dishes with a twist

ITT classical dishes but with a exciting twist. Here is one i often make and that my girlfriend love.
Ric n cheese

If we ever write a Veeky Forums bible adding rice or seafood to cheese is going write next to other types of faggotry as abominations upon thy lord. You should repent.

right* stupid homophones

>Pasta and cheese good!
>Rice and cheese bad! REEEEEEEEEEE

Here is one the veggies will love.
Carrot stroganoff

Fuck off, PETA flyer.

>WAHHHHHHHHHH MOMMY DONT MAKE ME EAT THE ICKY VEGETABLES!!!!

t. you

>I can't cook

Christmas ham?
More like christmas Jum!

>eating vegetables means someone cant cook

Au contraire mon faggi, if you can make veggies tatse good you are a better chef than most.

Im not vegan myself but i sure love me some General Tsos Chickpeas

what is a risotto

substituting carrots into stroganoff is not good vegetable cookery, that's the problem.

bacon?
No! Rice paper, soy sauce, liquid smoke and sugar!

>Rice paper, soy sauce, liquid smoke and sugar!

Interesting, how do they taste?

Like rice paper, soy sauce, liquid smoke, and sugar.

i didnt really understand that guy's post but in a sea risotto you dont put cheese

Pineapple pizza
With a twist

The justification for your existence is unclear. Why do you keep doing it?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever post your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuckin faggot

You keep talking that kind of shit on my board you gonna get hit son. I know your kind tryin to ruin people having a good time with your bullshit. I say you need to get out now or i will call the cops ok? Theyll fuck up good son i aint even kidding about that. Bitches causing trouble like damn!

it's dumb not to match cheese with seafood, it can taste fine. but my point was about adding cheese to rice. a traditional risotto often has cheese added to it

>being one hundred percent serious.
>im dead fucking serious
>im seriously..

Not sure if you're serious or not bro

Bamp

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wabalabacheesecheese

I MADE MYSELF INTO A CASSEROLE MORTY
I'M RICK AND CHEESE

>What are shrimp and grits?
>What are fish tacos?
>What is Parmesan-crusted tilapia?
>What are shrimp in garlic-Parmesan sauce?
>What is a burrito?
I mean yeah plain rice mixed with Velveeta or a fish sandwich with a slice of Kraft "cheese" is pretty goddamn awful, but rice and fish can very easily work with cheese.

You stole my fucking joke, assholes.
Give it back.

>What are fish tacos?
Usually they are fish, cabbage/slaw, and some kind of cream sauce
What is a burrito?
Usually something that does not involve fish

Fish tacos often have cotija cheese, and burritos almost always have both rice and cheese.

>phoneposter faggot complaining about homophone
literal pottery

The best fish tacos I ever had were in a restaurant at a local place crowded with beaners in Zihuateneo on the pacific. Incredibly subtle spices that were perfect. Have no Idea how to duplicate and any recipe I see for them will not come close.

that looks like puke

recipe pls

I know a japanese contemporary restaurants whiich sells this, basically a cheese pilaf topped with mozarella cheese. The dish is called mozaru.

Also there is a hong kong restaurant which sells creamy pilaf with mozarella too on top as 'baked rice'

Imagine taking a picture of a slice of pineapple with tiny pizza slices on it seriously