twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake. he disses all the food.

Not actually true, there are like five restaurants he thought had good food

ALL American reality shows are staged

so he was honest a few times? super.

Fuck. Me.

American version: fake as fuck.
Original UK series: honest and helpful.

I live close by to one of the restaurants that was on the show. They did permanently change the decor of the restaurant at least (never actually went in to eat). It also went out of business a few months later.

ok thanks for your worthless comment.

You can't stage reality, dumbass. They wouldn't be able to call them reality shows if they were fake. Get a fucking grip.

most of them will go out of business no matter what since many on the show are in insurmountable debt

Most restaurants in general go out of business within their first year.

>wondering whether reality tv is fake
kys

The drama and all that shit for most of the places is fake but most of them do actually suck and are run by retards.

>Believes what he sees on the TV
Fucking KEK, Do you still believe in the easter bunny user?

OK thanks for your valuable contribution :^)

i'd guess 90% of it is scripted

Is that counting the frozen desserts from Amy's Baking Company?

I believe it's just places planning to shut down anyway going for one last attempt at a second wind.

> get into the US series
> look up the place online at the start
> feel smug as I watch if they closed down cause they're shite

it's a comfy show

>implying the easter bunny isn't real
Hey retard, who lays those eggs?

all the drama is mostly staged, if you watch the UK version you see that there's much less drama in that one.

but he still does end up helping the restaurant, and some of the restaurants are genuinely disgusting before he gets there.

so I'd say about 65% of the show is fake drama, and the rest is mostly normal

US version is mostly bullshit family therapy, UK has a fair bit of a drama but it takes a more sincere approach rather than loud music and zooming on reactions
I remember that there's an episode in the UK series about a vegetarian restaurant iirc where the daughter doesn't give a single fuck and instead of forcing drama down the viewer's throat they properly address it with the father and move on.
US feels like they cherry pick the most childish and delusional fuckers possible

Your comment is even more worthless, tard.

It's only because they over edit the fuck out of US version and add in all that music, I saw a clip of a US segment without music and just kitchen background noise, sounds just like UK. Although you can assume he's harsher just to get more footage to edit
also this there were alot of pompous fucks in UK but most were originally ok, you can tell they hand picked the worst of worst for US many of which episodes they opened blind and had little to no success prior

>complains about being served giant burger
>makes giant fucking burgers when he's by himself

youtube.com/watch?v=D5Y-pJDgJT8

youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

hes full of shit. just does whatever he needs to to make money.

yeah, it's called reality television because it's real

The buns were fucking tiny in the first clip though.