Double Double Animal Style

Double Double Animal Style

More like Double Double Cardiac Bypass

animal style is a bad meme

What's animal style? I'm not from commiefornia

>veggies on the bottom, under the meat
The worst sin

I thought it was from spongebob.

Thousand island dressing is jizzed all over your burger and fries.

>i have bad taste

I think the common misconception about in n out is that Californians hype it up to non natives like it's the best burger when really it's just pretty good. The reason why Californians love in n out is because it's cheap, fresh, open late, and consistent.

Visiting California and eating in n out at 3pm Wednesday afternoon is not the same as heading there at 1am on a weekend with a group of friends when you're all hungry drunk and high. Or driving long distance along highway 1 or the 5 or the 101 and you spot that sign on the side of the highway and suddenly you're that much hungrier.

It's not the best burger. It's not even the best fast food burger. But it's a high enough notch above McD's or Carl's or BK that makes it so appealing. You can see them cutting up the potatoes, the pulp in the lemonade, you can tell them to do whatever the fuck you want to your food with the ingredients they have. You want a slice of tomato on your fries? Sure. Grilled cheese animal style? No problem. You want just the patty and cheese? Fuck it, it's your money.

I wouldn't put in n out on the same list as essential west coast restaurants, because to someone who didn't grow up with it, it's not going to live up to the hype. But shit, to me it's fucking gold every time. It was the the only decent place open past midnight in my hometown. Shit, imma get some after work. I got a craving for those shitty little fries.

For burgers they put mustard on the patties while they are grilling, thousand island, and grilled onions.

For fries it's thousand island, grilled onions, and melted cheese.

That sounds amazing

Huh, so it's messy as fuck, therefore animal? I'd try it...

In-n-out fucking blows

Don't try to explain to these trailer trash dwelling rodents.

go choke on some wetback semen, limp wrist.

It's the best. No need to defend myself. Only a tasteless mong would disagree.

>double double
>1100
d a y u m m m

Trash like you isn't fit to eat a spic's shit, let alone mine. Now go fuck your sister.

No thanks, that sounds like more of a nigger thing.

What exactly is a double double? Where does the name come from?

brofist my niggy nog

East Coaster who travels to California on business occasionally here.

It's at least as good as fast-casual places like Five Guys or Smashburger and far more consistent but in the price range of a cheap McDonald's meal and far more fresh. Wish we had them on the East Coast.

Quality-wise, the closest analogue here is Shake Shack, which I think is slightly better, but their equivalent to a double double is like $8~, so it's hard to find a fair comparison.

Two burger patties, two slices of cheese.

>flips burger upside down

/nba/

nonono, no. no.

>4x4 grilled onions ketchup and mustard on toast
>animal style fries
>Neapolitan shake

>putting veggies besides onions on top of cheese

>neapolitan shake
I love you

But usually I get a chocolate vanilla swirl

I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or are you genuinely fucked in the noggin

Oh noooo someone eats a hamburger occasionally its gonna kill them!