Why aren't you eating vegan yet /ck?

Why aren't you eating vegan yet /ck?
This giant portion is only around 750 calories, it is highly satisfying with a little over 40g of fiber :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com.dml.regis.edu/science/article/pii/S089990071000359X?_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_origin=gateway&_docanchor=&md5=b8429449ccfc9c30159a5f9aeaa92ffb&ccp=y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why aren't you eating vegan yet
Because I don't have a vagina.

I don't get it why does this mean I should eat vegan?

Because i love meat and animal products

I think he's trying to say you can eat more filling food without the worry of high amounts of calories.

Which is true, when compared to 2 burgers and some fries this will probably fill you up way better while still being calorie deficient in comparison and more nutritionally dense.

Because I'm not a fat butch like you

Severe Iron, B12, and Omega-3 deficiency don't appeal to me.

This is what most vegans start to look like at age 30.

>highly satisfying
For about an hour.

...So, you go vegan so you can cram more food in your face? That's the point?

>probably fill you up way better
It won't, look at satiation tables (the full table) You'll feel full at first but like the old trope of chinese food, you'll be hungry again in two hours.

Because I'm not a faggot cuck boi of soy like you.

Because unlike you we don't get our protein from swallowing cumloads.

because i can never find any solid advice for vegan lifestyles
every single vegan thread is reduced to shitposting about killing animals and "muh b12 deficiency"

>Posts picture of some skinny dude who is skinny because he doesn't eat fatty meats constantly
>Somehow this means the man pictured is severely deficient in several areas of nutrition, even though there are several supplements available to easily negate any deficiencies in a vegan diet
>Probably uses the word "soyboy" too

Are vegans the furrys of culinary cuisine?

Is swallowing cumloads considered vegan?

Fucking vegans and their supplements
You could just eat a balanced diet you fuck wads

I'm like 70% vegan and still eat meat every so often but it's handy if you want to shed a few pounds, been eating vegan for a month and I'm 15 pounds lighter.

As a whole food vegan, I almost never eat soy. It's a staple only for dumdum tendies vegans. Not that it matters for monogastric organisms like us.

>having to count your calories because you don't lift
GLYCINE MAX PUELLUS

vegans are 100000000000% worse

>weeb talking shit

Of. Fucking. Course.

Kind of a moot point. The same synthetic supplements are fed to livestock on farms to solve the same deficiencies

your animal's B12 comes from supplements anyways, since herbicides have killed all the bacteria that produce it in farmlands already

Where's all that fiber coming from? I need to get more in my diet.

Yeah, because cows don't ruminate the grass they eat and have gut bacteria that produce B12. And meat isn't naturally a source of iron.

well most vegetables have it, but i'd guess a fair bit is also from the peanuts that are also probably the source of most of the calories

most cows dont eat grass to begin with

even if they do their grassland soil still has to have the b12 bacteria in the first place

>even if they do their grassland soil still has to have the b12 bacteria in the first place
B12 is pretty everywhere in earth and shit. ust don't bu holocausted aldi meat for 4€/kg fucktard.

Cos I'm skinny and desire the most calories as possible. I also just enjoy the satisfying taste of dead flesh

except it gets killed off by pesticides and herbicides of which we use many, less so in grassland

but since Veeky Forums always memes extra fatty corn fed beef, which is the vast majority of beef, those cows get their b12 from supplements

Because vegan tiramisu is shit.

>except it gets killed off by pesticides and herbicides
lol mein Neger, are you really that retarded that you don't know the difference between a cow meadow and land o farm vegetables? They shit there all day long.

That's actually were I buy my meat and can fill up my fresh raw milk bottles. Enjoy your plant matter.

How do I get the equivalent protein of one chicken breast bro?
>just eat 3 buckets of soy beans
T-thanks.

even with the rise of grass fed beef, the vast majority of cows sit in stalls and eat corn

good for you if you eat grass fed but the vast majority of beef doesn't see grass after its first couple months of life.

>Doesnt count calories while he lifts
Never gonna make it

>tfw snowflakes are evangelizing for the vegan religion of Veeky Forums
Kinda sad.

Protip: if veganism is so much better for you, than you should realize that humanity and the earth only benefits from lots of people dying off.

Literally the only reason you're trying to spread your religion is so you feel less lonely in your miserable lifestyle.

Yes, correct. Malnutrition will cause you to lose weight quickly. Losing 15 pounds in one month is unhealthy.

>even though there are several supplements available
>to negate deficiencies in a vegan diet
Protip: When you need suppliments in order for you body to survive your stupid, insane diet, it means that your diet sucks.

In fact, it means your diet actually sucks MORE than somebody who eats cheeseburgers every day.
Cuz Cheeseburger-man might be a lard-ass, but hey, there's cholesterol medications that let him survive! And unlike a vegan, he won't need them for decades!

but i dont do it for ecological reasons, so suck my dick

If you weren't an anus-clenching moral-faggot, you'd be eating eggs and drinking milk.

Don't try to lie to us about why you're a faggot.
There's a reason the vegan cult is so SO much worse than vegetarians.

cheesburger diet man is likely deficient in calcium, magnesium and potassium, vitamin a, vitamin e, folate, and potentially a variety of other nutrients

the human body is actually pretty good at survivng even with a wide range of deficiencies.

actually i forgot this was a vegan thread, i do eat dairy and eggs

Doesn't look bad, but that's in no way satisfying. I can eat a kilo of veggies and only feel bloated, and not full or satisfied at all.

Well... NEVER MIND THEN I GUESS

>Hey buddy you can live forever if you take this shot and then a small pill once a week.
>Wtf???? I have to take a small pill every week? There's something wrong with your shot can
This is how retarded you sound.

>Veganism makes you live forever
Do I even need to say it?

Doesn't matter, B2 is still naturally found in meat. Holocausetd minced mechanically seperated pink slush isn't meat and in my eyes on the same tier like vegan meat-shit. Unnatural and unhealthy withuot additives.

Ah yes. The critical analysis of the vegan diet from someone who probably eats instant noodles 5 days a week

>he doesn't know how his body nutritional needs express themselves
Repent.

you mean b12
and you retards don't seem to realize they put b12 in shit like almond milk so you can just have a couple glasses of almond milk and get enough b12 shut the fuck up about the supplements bullshit

>supplements aren't supplemets if they are dissolved in fake-milk
lol get real user, I've been vegan for 10 years. Worst mistake of my life, although I still like saitan for gains due to beeing poorfag. Your diet is shit and your body will be shit. It's like communism, just leeching of what your meat-gains left till they run out and you look like some oven dodger.

If I go vegan do I have dress like that

>going vegan just so that you can say
>"over 40g of fiber"

lmao you fucking retard

>oven dodger
lmfao! how have I never seen this phrase before I am 40 years old.

I still remember the first weeks when I been starting to go vegan, good merciful god, I had the worst farts of my life and they've been so fucking hot leaving my violated asshole that I felt like some anal-only whore after her first double penetration. The whole bathroom was a biohazard zone once I actually squeezed some sad soft sausages out. AND THEY COULD NOT GET FLUSHED DOWN. They just sticked to the fucking bowl sneering at me, while I brushed them around to get rid of them.

All vegans have the same sad, stinky loo stories which they never will tell you.

>balding
>grey hair
>bad eyes
>bad skin
BUT MAH SKINNY BOY

kys greenbean faggot

You're welcome, brother.
Visit us more often

Actually my diet includes all those nutrients in spades. And the food is actually good.

picrelated. You get all your omega-3s (including the kind only found in animals, the ones that keep your skin healthy) in one can and it's only 100 calories.

>highly satisfying

No, it isn't. That isn't how your body works. If you had that much volume in salt, sugar, and fat it would be highly satisfying. What you see in the OP image is less than that because you have too much fiber getting in the way.

>If you had that much volume in salt
>satisfying
Oh, it's suicide season again. :(

i might do a few weeks of vegan just to experience this, i love farting

>balding
A large majority genetic, but can be nutrional as well
>grey hair
Can be diet related
>bad eyes
>bad skin
Yellowing of the eyes or cataracts is also more signs of internal organ damage, causing jaundicing of the skin and eyes. Not just that, but a lot of it can just be miscare of the body, not showering enough, scrubbing, etc. these are just very basic rundowns but all of these aren't necessarily because of a deficient diet or some misplaced representation of one.

Because I like meat and dairy, and to a lesser extent eggs. Because I only buy meat that I know was ethically raised, and the only thing preventing me from raising and/ir hunting my own meat is the fact that I’m poor and I live in a city. Because while I do believe an animal’s life and feelings should be respected, that doesn’t make them the same as humans.

Not a vegan, but I'm very satisfied by salty fiber.
Helped me lose weight.

>Because while I do believe an animals life and feelings should be respected, that doesn't make them the same as humans

No you don't faggot, you don't give a flying fuck about a animals "needs" or "feelings". You don't give the slightest shit in the least, and the only reason you say shit like that is because it's a safe bet without upsetting the soyboys. I understand all the vegan arguments and such, and a lot of thier diet is superior for the human body in every aspect if not deficient, and would have major benefits if switched. But just like me, and you, and everybody else, we enjoy meat, dairy, etc all of that and we choose to consume it because it tastes good, plain and simple.

>EVERYONE IS AN EDGELORD LIKE ME DEEP DOWN
wew lad

Because I'm a man.

>Because while I do believe an animal’s life and feelings should be respected, that doesn’t make them the same as humans.
spoken like a true cuck who hasn't read impeachment of man

Besides everything else already listed i am not a fucking wild ape and can't spend 8 hours a day shitting myself.

Because this.

sciencedirect.com.dml.regis.edu/science/article/pii/S089990071000359X?_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_origin=gateway&_docanchor=&md5=b8429449ccfc9c30159a5f9aeaa92ffb&ccp=y

Nothing more manly than drinking cow nipple secretions.

Vegans are statistically less deficient though? So...

Seitan has more protein than chicken. Next

Because meat are realistically cheaper, no matter how insane the pricing system is

Grassfed beef is highly unsustainable

>spoken like a true cuck who hasn't read impeachment of man
>impeachment of man
You are using the word "cuck" in a context that is literally the opposite of what it means, you cuck.

Why do pussy snowflakes love right-wing memes so much?

>because meat are statistically cheaper

Ever buy rice and beans in bulk? Thats literally the staple of a vegan diet. Veganism can be the cheapest diet you will ever have. And I am not even touching on the meat/dairy subsidies.

Not cunting these main crops.

>John Sakars
I hate vegans too but this is an unfair example.
This "man" is vile.

You will have to elaborate, I dont know what cunting is

If you meant counting - like not counting those main crops - then what about potatoes and broccoli? Even more main staples in a vegan diet. Those are way cheaper than any meat I ever purchased. Much healtheir too.

Who's that semen demon in your pic?

>pussy snowflakes
you clearly aren't familiar with the text I speak of

Iron and Omega 3 are easy as fuck. A few cups of spinach. Cooking with flax oil. Done. Plus a healthy dose of isoflavones to keep that testosterone up.

do vegans eat fish?

Vegans wouldn't even eat fish EGGS.
Because something something morality.

>eat that and a big ol' steak

I am the superior being

>Why aren't you eating vegan yet
Because I like flavor

t. soyboy

But they happily abort their babbies

No, those are pescetarians.

>le vegans are liberal meme

Not liberals, commie scum

>40g of fiber in one sitting

lol that's not a good thing

ur legs are so short are u a midget

Q: How can you tell if someone's vegan?
A: Don't worry, THEY'LL tell YOU

Low calorie density

Veganism is a philosophical and a political movement, not a diet, and that's why they're dangerous, just like fascists, communists or islamists

Im a poorfag. I will buy holocausted aldi meat

I actually decreased my meat & dairy intake because of high cholesterol. At some point you get used to the boring as fuck meals.

I tend to compensate by making stuff more salty, spicy or acidic. Also something that you will really miss is the texture of meat. It's probably even more important than the taste.

On upside is that if I eat meat or dairy like once a week, it tasted so damn good.