Veeky Forums's once true queen has gone vegan

Veeky Forums's once true queen has gone vegan...
let us mourn in this thread
(that kitchen is still so clean)
youtube.com/watch?v=eRu_VQxv-sY

There is no way she could go vegan for every meal. She probably thinks eating "vegan" once a week will keep her from breaking through the floor.

sugar is vegan right?

My guess? She's terrified, and someone told her it's much harder to eat yourself to death if your diet is mostly vegan.

she won't lose an ounce with all those carbs and sugar

Mostly not. Its white colour comes from bones.

I wish she would actually get some help and follow it. I'm sure her doctors have tried.

What about boneless brown sugar?

I'd prefer she finish what she started.

I'm a formerly obese guy who has managed to stay trim for nearly a decade on a mostly vegan (not religious about it, but eat that way most of the time) diet. So I think it could work for her. There was a lot less labored breathing in this video than in some that have come before it.

Does anyone remember when she stopped making videos for a year because she was hospitalized from pneumonia? Maybe this will be good for her...

Vegan "mayo" exists.
I think she can still make macaroni salad.

Reminder:
Sara is 29 or 30 years of age.

I've always watched her videos with concern. On one hand it's like she's so cute and naive, but on the other it's the horror of watching someone whose eating herself to death showing you exactly how she's doing it. So while I appreciate her work as an internet atrocity tourism destination I also honestly worry about her a little bit. So even though it ruins some of the fun I'm actually happy to see her eating lentils.

>vegan
>...
>worcestershire sauce
Oh, look, lies and faggotry.

They make vegan versions of it.

Which Sara was not using if you watched the video.

Maybe she didn't know that "worshchester sarce" is vegan?

I mean "not vegan"

>boneless sugar

>be woman
>go vegan
>way 400lbs
Checks out.

She specifically mentioned that you could leave the worcestershire sauce out if you were a vegetarian.

Every animal on the planet has sugar in them so you tell me user

huh, a lentil sloppy joe isn't a bad idea

You should tell her this.

Crumbled firm tofu works well too.

What animal do simple carbohydrates come from?

Fuck off

>t. soyboy

Dairy products.

What, that I get a dark thrill out of her videos, but still am concerned for her well being? I doubt she'd want to hear that. She's an earnest soul.

Should've used brown lentils. Red lentils are dehusked so they break down really quickly. Good for soups, but not for anything that you want to have texture.

yellow lentils would have been the patrician choice

Suck my ass, meme teen.

ahoy, salty soy on deck

I know eating vegan doesn't necessarily mean healthy, but I hope to god she loses some weight. It sucks eating yourself to death.

>t. former nearly morbidly obese user

No, bone charcoal (which is black) is often used for filtering out the brown stuff.

For real? She can't be the same age as me, holy fuck.

>meme teen
Oh my. Call him a pissbaby next, that'll show him.

There's a Caribbean (Guyanese, I think, or Trini) dish that's essentially curried lentil (or chickpea) sloppy joe. Forgot what it's called, tho.

My 400lb meataholic dad with multiple "people eating tasty animals" and "vegetarian - old Indian word for bad hunter" shirts just went vegan as well a few weeks ago. Triglycerides over 800, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a failing gallbladder, doctor said it was pretty much either low fat vegan diet or a bunch of drugs to slightly delay death. Sara might have had a similar experience.

He's lost like 30lb so far and seems much healthier, though now whenever I go over it is falafel night pretty much.

Marmite works fine as a replacement for it most of the time.

This. I've lost 50 lbs on a vegan diet though I still have a ways to go. It's really helpful in resetting your taste buds and developing a healthier relationship with food, especially if you don't lean on the processed faux meats and cheeses and really start to eat in a healthy manner.

Doubles, and it's Trini.
It's not like you can't eat totally unhealthy on a vegan diet - Oreos are vegan, ffs. It's just a lot harder to eat unhealthy because we live in a culture where most of the lazy food that makes you unhealthy aren't an option when you're eating mostly vegan.

It's pretty hard to eat unhealthy on a whole-foods plant-based diet, though

Is everyone here retarded? That isn't vegan.

True. You'd really have to work on it.

This is an important distinction. If you eat whole foods on a vegan diet, you'll be pretty healthy, as long as you get your needed nutrients, but that could be said about any diet.

The soy thing is overblown. Soy will effect your testosterone, but the studies which actually had a large sample size and good methodology didn't see any difference unless you eat a shit ton of the stuff. The problem is this coupled with eating processed foods, which uses a lot of soy. I think that's why men in the western world are having fertility troubles and lower test. People stopped eating fatty foods when fat was the nutritional boogie man, but fats are essential for normal hormone production. Plus we eat a lot more processed foods which are full of soy filler.

If your diet is on the higher end of isoflavones intake, avoid processed foods, eat a diet rich in good fats, make sure you get enough nutrients like selenium and zinc and you should be fine.

it is when you add a fuckton of sugar and splenda like she does

what the hell

>that could be said about any diet.
Any diet except the Western diet in its modern form, that is.

>patron subscribers

If you are nothing but peanut butter and boiled sugarcane

What isn't vegan in lentils?

Worcestershire sauce has anchovy in it.

I wish she'd show her face and stop splicing out all her fat breaths

To answer your question, no, a failure to know the finer details of vegan neuroticism is not "retarded".

veganism aside, we get retarded posts b/c people cannot be bothered to watch the video OP linked or to read the thread
this faggot's complaint was dealt with in both the video and posts prior to his own
sad!

Yeah but it's easier to eat healthier. With a traditional diet, you can buy many things premade, but on a vegan diet those things are more expensive or non-existent. It really makes you focus on making your own food from scratch if you're a poorfag like me.

It has basically reset my tastebuds though, I don't have cravings like I used to, and my eating disorder is much more managable.

That's a fat fucking trap.

She sounds just like you'd expect.

My story is pretty much the same.

veganaise is delicious

as if soy boy is any better