Making Pancakes with Cerebral Palsy

Queen of Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

is it wrong that i want to fuck her?

not at all, but she has a bf so you're too late

This is such a wholesome channel. Unironically thanks for sharing, was uplifting.

Jesus Christ those tits
At least this retard still knows she looks good

BF
Your a faggot if you think that nullifies trying to fuck her, only marriage is binding.

How do you know this? Is he a mong or a chad or what?

does cerebral palsy make one die early, or just move and talk derpy

She's not retarded, her motor skills just aren't too hot. But you knew that didn't you?
The life expectancy is lower, not because organs are more likely to fail, but because worse motor skills mean larger day-to-day risks

>The life expectancy is lower, not because organs are more likely to fail, but because worse motor skills mean larger day-to-day risks

I'm no expert on this by any means, but I'm reading one of her websites and it says that these people have to exert considerably more energy than a normal person when doing everyday asks. That must take a toll on every system of the body over time, and make them more susceptible to things like heart attack at a young age and whatnot

>tfw you just want to hold her and look after her
>you start getting a little heavy with the kissing and touching
>5 mins later she's fucking your dick with her face and she does anal

I knew a guy who fucked a girl in a wheelchair, turns out they're fucking crazy. Sad bit is they don't get a lot of sex and it gets all pent up.

>these people have to exert considerably more energy than a normal person when doing everyday [t]asks
What they mean by that is just that it takes more effort to do a simple task. It's not more strenuous on their heart or anything like that, it's just harder to make their limbs move in the way that they need to. I wonder if a person with cerebral palsy can even get their heart rate up through e.g. exercise. It seems like it would be impossible for them to do anything like aerobic exercise.

If anything, lack of exercise seems like it would be a negative for their longterm health, moreso than overexertion.

Honestly most of the neckbeards on Veeky Forums would benefit from watching this channel

>tfw I will never joyfully eat her palsy-pancakes that she worked so hard to make me, putting and of her love devotion into.

>tfw no big tiddie cerebral palsy gf

She probably didnt mix it right, so I bet you'll get mouthfuls of dry chunks of flour

This thread is sickening.
One day you're going to have a family member with a disability. And anyone who makes fun of them? You're going to beat the shit out of them, that's for your family. Enjoy being young and stupid you pieces of shit. I can't wait to hear you say this shit in public so I can knock you unconscious.

Most of the comments have been respectful.

Are you that person for your family?

Despite a lot of people on here already knowing about her, most of the population of Veeky Forums needs to stay the fuck away from her.

I'd fug her

Are you mad because I plan on ingratiating myself with her family by being a doting and solicitous friend with the most pure of intentions, unburdening them of her through the sanctity of holy matrimony, and then once I've carried her off, using her for only the most depraved and humiliating sexual acts behind closed doors whilst constantly dropping hints to that effect to her family, who will tell themselves all kinds of white lies to absolve themselves, in their minds, of any responsibility over her well being?

What I think you fail to understand is that nobody else will look after her. And remember, looks fade. She is in her 20s now, there's not much time left. Who would want to marry an over the hill cripple? Look what I can provide, that no one else will. It's not even a decision. This is the right thing to do.

I'd put my penis in her asshole if you know what I mean

Dayum those are some top tier titties

>when a faggot on Veeky Forums can't deal with the erection he gets from viewing palsyfu vids

I heard if you fuck a cripple you become a cripple in the future.