Descibe to me the most spicey dish youve eaten cocksuckers

descibe to me the most spicey dish youve eaten cocksuckers

the time I put one drop of sriracha on my stir fry

One time when I was really sick I asked the burrito place to put habanero salsa in my burrito. Ate the whole sucker in like two minutes, before my mouth had a chance to realize what was happening. Most painful shits of my life. The salsa itself wasn't that hot compared to meme hot sauces, but there was like half a cup of salsa in that fucker.

I licked OP's mom's clit.

dumped a bunch of jalapeno slices and hot sauce in some pho.

you may think jalapenos are weak, but occasionally you get some atomic mutant ones that are insanely hot. i got those ones.

spicy af, but i didn't want to show weakness in front of the cute azn waitress.

Despite it tasting disgusting, I decided to add Dave's ghost pepper sauce to a salsa I made and it was fucking evil. The stuff doesn't even smell hot, it just hits you with a fight or flight reaction when you smell it, and when I polished off my salsa without realizing the mistake I made, I was running for the fucking milk at mach 8 speeds.

If you want to just add heat to a dish, it's good in really small quantities because it's not too hot to be enjoyable and it's shit flavor gets masked. As far as tasty hot sauces you can buy in like a Walmart, El Yucateca Black Label Reserve is a really good medium heat sauce that's really smokey and a little garlicky. Just don't mix it with like any vibrant colored foods you are planning on serving because it'll make it look like shit.

There's a wing place around where I live with your standard fare of wing sauces and what-have-you, but there's one flavor on their menu that isn't like the rest. The servers will tell you it exists mostly so military guys can prank one another, but being a spicy fan, I gave it a go nonetheless. You know how most wing sauces are like sauces, right? This wing sauce was not a sauce at all. It was spices and peppers crushed up, mixed up and caked upon a wing like some kind of unholy crust, and not the tasty kind you get by frying a wing. It was so thickly laid upon the wing and so spicy that even entertaining the thought of chicken being there was ludicrous. It was just heat, pure heat, I couldn't discern any flavor whatsoever. I managed to eat one wing before calling it quits. It was too much for me. If you're ever in Charleston SC and see a Wild Wing Cafe, ask for the Braveheart.

Did it cure you?

Ate a golden habanero once. The heat wasnt the problem, it turned my whole mouth numb so that wasnt too bad. What hurt was my fucking stomach, i felt overwhelmingly sick and had to puke it up.

I once made a hot sauce with habanero, a lot of serranos, green tomatoes and other shit. It was so good that I couldn't stop adding it to other food until I could barely keep eating from the spiciness.
Had to tone it down because my ass couldn't handle it.

Spicy meatball, so spicy
Mamma Mia

this guy knows what's up.

i'm gonna do it

hot sauce from taco time on my burrito

I was in China a few years ago with a friend who's from there. We took a day trip outside of Shanghai with a bunch of her Chinese friends, and I was the only one who didn't speak the language. We stopped at this side-of-the-road restaurant and they ordered a bunch of shit and I had no idea what any of it was, really.

They brought out one dish that my friend described as "spicy fish stew." The broth was clear, not red, and there were chunks of fish and veggies. I shrugged and scooped myself some and ate a few bites. The fish was tender and flaky. There were recognizable vegetables like onions, cabbage, etc. Approximately 20 seconds later I almost died -- it was delicious but it was so fucking hot. I scooped some rice down and took a few more spoonfuls of the soup.

I started sweating. I have no fucking idea what pepper or spices they used but my lips went numb but I could still taste everything. I looked up and everyone at the table was just staring at me. I said, honestly, "Yi, tell them I like it but it's a bit hot." She did, and there was silence.

She looked me dead in the eyes and said "They ordered this as a joke because it's too hot for everyone here."

To this day I have no idea what was in it, but I know it's one of the best soups I've ever had. It was worth the nuclear shit I took that night.

my guess would be organic solvents or maybe recycled petrochemicals. you're lucky to be alive.

I had some breaded chicken nuggets with ranch dip. Gosh, the nuggets themselves were pretty hot but the ranch turned it up to 11! My wife's son managed to eat them without flinching

I figured if the Shanghai street vendor xiaolongbao and baozi didn't kill me, nothing would. I'll probably be diagnosed with cancer soon, but I think it was worth it.

When I get a bad cold and I don't want to put up with it any more I make ramen noodles in an excessively spicy chicken broth with a fuck ton of ginger and garlic and maybe 8 chopped habaneros per bowl

It works too, all congestion and fatigue is gone nearly instantly

It was my first try on spaghetti aglio e olio e peperoncino (probably fucked up the spelling but whatever). I've bought dried peperoncinis and haven't tried it so I didn't know how hot it is. Tossed a bunch into the dish and after finishing I was too hungry to wait for it to cool down. It was like a shitton of hot snakes burning my mouth with temperature and spiciness at once but - surprisingly delicious snakes. I ate a half of it gulping on water midway because it was too good to throw out, but too spicy to finish. Never used the peperoncinis again. I still have them.

once i put salt in my rice

Burger with Sriracha

Death Taco from Genkiyaki in Lakewood, CA. Had to sign a release form.

My and my friends would play smash bros almost every weekend and one weed a friend decided to spice it up with habenero peppers, the really hot kind, and every time you came in last or died first you had to eat 2. pretty much everyone had a terrible time and shit fucking Loch Ness monsters by the end of the night but it was all in good fun

i made a sauce for some pasta out of ghost chilis, jalepinos and a few others that i cant remember, it was great but, as always with food like that, it was a hell of a lot less spicy going in than it was coming out

A packet of small red chillis

>be 10
>come from super strict USSR family who would whoop my ass if I left anything on my plate
>dad's thai coworkers invite us for dinner
>they put a huge serving of this cold glass noodle salad with chunks of several different types of chili on my plate
>I eat every last bite
>when I'm done I excuse myself, run to the bathroom and cry like a little bitch

I ate a pepper once that was hot

Huh, I've eaten the exact same thing described. It's szechuan peppercorns that make the dish so spicy. They're small so you likely didn't notice them. Holy hell when you combine those things with even a small amount of chili, it's fucking deadly.

i ate some chicken wings that were 6m scoville units
made me feel high

chicken wings I had to sign a waiver for. Lips turned purple, eyes were watery, the next morning I could feel my stomach and intestines, they felt kind of hollow, no burning poops though. so that's a plus.

That shit tastes great if paired with the right food user. It goes well with Indian, especially stuff like Chicken Makhani.

Nashville Hot Chicken in Nashville. It's KFC covered in masses of chilli oil.

Years ago, my parents and I were having dinner at our Indian friends' house. Both really good cooks. They had some little green peppers on the table that they'd eat raw alongside the various dishes. I really like hot food so I grabbed one and ate it. Nice and sweet and a bit spicy. I grabbed another, expecting it to be like the first. Holy shit was I wrong. My mouth erupted in blinding pain. I sweat when I eat hot food and I quickly became absolutely drenched. It was so embarrassing. I excused myself to go outside into the cool air. The intense pain lasted for probably a half hour. It felt like it'd never end. I've grown and eaten Carolina Reapers and other extremely hot peppers but nothing has come close to that little bastard.

The only cure for being a faggot is the vice president of the usa.

I made some pretty potent chili a couple years back. Could barely handle the bowl. Can't remember how many spices were in it, but it was overkill for certain. Not bad for my first try, that being said.

>at thai restaurant with friend
>he knows im super fucking broke
>planning on just getting some rice
>he says if i eat hottest thing on menu he'll pay for it
>havent eaten anything substantial in days so i agree
>its a noodle stir fry called angry dish
>in red font on menu with little crying and mad emojis around it
>start to eat it
>its delicious but has that slowburn that catches up
>can feel chest tightening up
>just tell waitress to bring me pitchers of water cause im chugging one with every bite
>finish it all, face is swollen and snot everywhere
>spend the next 4 hours shitting neon orange tapioca

>at the friend's house
>make a greek salad
>put habanero sauce + friend's homemade spicy sauce in the salad dressing
>proceed to eat
>meet the dried crunchy spicy pepper seeds
>crunch.flac
>the mouth begins to sweat
>the head goes numb
>feels like your body's temperature is below 36.6
>spicy devil of lonely chilli pepper is in your mouth
>the army of Tabasco© Habanero Sauce makes a nuclear war with your tongue
>Death Grips - Punk Weight plays
>the mouth starts to bleed a little bit
>your tongue is a battlefield now
>you are the commander
>your soldiers are the taste receptors on your tongue
>they are dying
>grab milk and bread like the lend-lease weapons
>not working
>your life flashes before your eyes
>Flying Lotus' album - You are dead plays in one second
>meet another one crunchy seed
>vomit
>you are half dead
>the only thing you feel is pain
>it lasts for 20 seconds
>but actually it was an entire eternity
feels like you are a living corpse

>tfw love spicy food but it gives me the hiccoughs

>Death Grips - Punk Weight
kekd

Sichuan peppercorn is not spicy, it's what numbs your mouth. it's the "ma" in "mala", the chili peppers are what make it so hot.

Wings made with homemade wing sauce that was basically pureed habaneros. They were delicious but they gave me the lava poops.

Out at a Thai place, asked for 'as spicy as you can' without checking if they were an American-level spice or a Thai-level spice. Well sure as shit my mouth is on fire within five bites. I'm a stubborn idiot and ate my fill with plenty of tears and snot. I was actually feeling lightheaded afterwards. Then the shots came and I knew true pain

I had the exact same experience at a Korean place but I think my words were
>You can't make it too hot for me.
I'm 99% sure the chef heard me.

Ate a Trinidad Scorpion pepper and suffered for a good 15 minutes before actually giving in and drinking something still burned for a good 20 more minutes but was an interesting experince over all

Thai soup. The thing with soup is that it's everywhere in your mouth. No spots that aren't in pain to concentrate on. Still, despite the tears and the snot and the sweat utterly delicious and would order again. I'm ordering Thai tomorrow and I'm looking forward to torturing myself again.

Ribs barbecued on my friends balcony. We got two little peppers from the Moroccan supermarket across the street, that turned out to be much more potent that what you would get in a regular Dutch supermarket. One went in the rub, the other in the sauce. I got the first piece to taste if it wasn't too spicy, as I handle heat the best. I was on fire and in tears, shit was spicy as hell. I needed a couple of minutes to eat this one rib, chugging away beer to ease the pain. We then rubbed off some of the sauce off the rest of the ribs, so while it was still spicy at least we could handle it. Meat wasn't as tender as it should've been but otherwise the tastes were great.

Eaten with which mouth? I've fingered myself after cutting cayenne peppers before.

I had tofu tacos from a Mexican place once. Thought it was weird that the had MAXIMUM spice next to them on the menu so I tried them. Turns out the sauce the tofu was marinaded in was made with Trinidad Scorpion.

I got my shot fucked up. I paid for a whole gallon jug of milk from behind the bar and had to do a handstand in a cold shower the next day to wash my asshole out after shitting the tacos out.

It was amusing. Eating things that spicy honestly makes you feel high for a bit.

>local seafood joint
>steam bags on the menu
>get to choose different sauces for steambag
>fuckit its my birthday.jpg
>get wasted before showing up
>order 1lb. Shrimp with red potatoes, spicy andouille sausage and corn with scorching scorpion sauce.
>pic related
>sauce is seeped into potatoes
>sauce is seeped into the corn
>sauce makes the sausage hotter
>worst of all, shrimps are peel and eat.
>only utensils this restaraunt offers are a rock and scissors
>no gloves
>sauce is causing hands to burn from peeling shrimp
>slow process to eat everything
>sweating profusely
>wipe sweat with back of hand
>OHSHITBIGMISTAKE!.rip
>spicy sweat drips into eyeballs
>finally finished eating
>have to wash my hands thoroughly before rinsing out my eyes.
>spent the rest of the night rubbing ice on my face
>resaraunt gave me meal on the house but ran out of tees in my size
>later took the most smelliest and painful shit of my life.

Never had any incredibly spicy food, but I did once have a drink so spicy that it put me in a coma for three weeks.

handstand in the shower to cool my butthole.
holy fuck man.

good on them for comping it
that sounds awful lmao

Imagine grabbing our own dick to take a piss with that capsicum still on your hands... anyone experienced that before?

*capsaicin

Was it a funky cold medina?

Sour cream

They aren't bad by themselves but they "prime" your nerve endings to receive the nastiest chili shock of your life.

I once mixed about half a jar of scorpion pepper paste into an order of takeout kung pow chicken and almost blacked out after one bite.

I just realized I ate them today. Visited a friend and his Chinese grandma made a chicken dish with them and chili. So I find a little spherical spice and eat it with a noodle not knowing what it is and bam, whole side of the tongue went numb. Not hot, just numb, after a couple more everything tasted hot even the water.

8/10 cool sensation I will definitely try again

I once put sriracha sauce on my chicken nuggets

One time I put mayo on wonderbread

> Loch Ness monsters
> Ness

It was part of the challenge
It actually all tasted pretty good. Just hot as fuck

>had to do a handstand in a cold shower the next day to wash my asshole out

Fucking kek

Once made a prawn balchao with 40 birds eye chillis. Had to wring my shirt out in the sink half way through eating.

No, just some shit that I tried out in the desert this one time (my friends and I been in trouble with the authorities before, so we wanted to hide out for a bit). We were just passing all kinds of shit around and everyone had always told me no man who ever drank this particular stuff had lived to tell the tale. So I took just a tiny little sip and that's all I remember.
Obviously I was really surprised when I woke up a couple weeks later and realized that I'd become the Kwisatz Haderach.

I've masturbated after cutting up both jalepenos and habeneros

I prefer the jalepenos more desu, too much burn in the habs. the jalepenoes can deliver just enough heat to the tip to make it warm and tingly but not feel like a hole is burning into your dick.

Licked a toothpick that had been dipped in this. Not just one little drop but a good half toothpick worth. Lit my shit up

>he knows im super fucking broke
>he says if i eat hottest thing on menu he'll pay for it

Your friend is a gigantic asshole.

Why does the hair clip in OP's pic look exactly like the sign that marks the secret entrance into Erebor on Thorin's moonrune map?

The blazing wings from Buffalo Wild Wings

I ordered spicy ramen at a Japanese restaurant. I love spicy food but this was too much.
What made it worse was how oily it was, there was probably half an inch of oil floating on the top, I tried waiving down the waitress to send it back but she never came buy so I ate it all in shame.

No tip.

My friend’s family owns a Thai restaurant in GA. One day some white guy came in and ordered pho. He requested a teaspoon of ghost pepper. The chef put it in the pho and he sent it back demanding more ghost pepper. The chef kept piling it on and it seemed to have no effect on him. Dude was either crazy or had no nerve endings in his mouth

Made some eggs with this yesterday

That shit aint no joke

Is Bhut Jolo

Ok, that was good.

Next time please use
TRIGGER WARNING: GORE

tag your gore asshole

Sriracha but unironically, even sriracha is too spicy for me. Do I just have to continuously eat spicy stuff until I improve

tag your asshole gore

>how to improve
If sriracha is too hot for you then it might be time to kill yourself my man

Go to Indian and Thai restaurants. Start with the chicken, and have it mild. You will slowly build a tolerance. Mexican food is nothing against the heat of India and Thailand.

tried the howlin' wing from howlin' ray's in LA

accidentally got acid in my mouth on a work accident.

I went to restaurant about 30kms from m house since I was in the area, and got the spiciest buffalo wings on the menu (Which was also my first time trying buffalo wings) and the sauce was really spicy, but the wings themselves were basically just regular fried chicken so I left satisfied and disappointed.

I tried to make the hottest curry ever one time. It had several types of chilli including scotch bonnet and 4 Naga's which I blended up into a paste and fried into the curry. This was for approximately 3 portions.

The result was a curry that was so unbearably hot that it hurt after just one mouthful. I'm a big believer in not wasting food so I did eat the whole lot. But I spaced each portion out by a week because every time I had it for dinner I had vicious diarrhoea the next day. Not just watery poo but cramps and explosive diarrhoea.

Yea I know its dumb that I kept eating it but this was a really nice curry despite the hotness

White bread with honey ham and medium cheddar.

Agu-jjim (아구찜) in Cholla-do in korea. Shit was fire on a plate. One bite and my mouth went numb and I broke out in a sweat. I ate my share to the amazement of my korean friends who ordered it when I told them I wanted something really hot. I'm no lightweight as I can eat a habanero without being noticeably bothered, but I'm not a ghost or scorpion pepper tard either. This shit was hellish.

Hah, my spiciest dish was also Korean, it was octopus with some red sauce, I had to run to the bathroom to gulp on water after every bite

That is neither spicy or a meal.

They do know how to do some hot stuff. My favorite korean soup is Maeun-tang (매운탕), a spicy seafood soup that can be hot as hell depending on who makes it but it didn't even approach that agu-jjim.

Death by Salsa

Literal temporary blindness with every bite. The adrenaline high makes you keep doing it though.

Natsuki the best girl

I like some drops of this on my food every now and then but I had a Bibimbap (?) at a korean place called angry chicken (which makes great chicken btw) and it fucked me up real good.
Second place would be entrecote marinated in chili oil which fucked me up and gave me instant diarrhea while we were eating at a friend's place in france