Selling food on instagram

Would you pay $15 for this?

I'd try it.

It doesn't seem terrible. I'm too autistic for that level of one-on-one interaction with a stranger though.

$15 does seem a bit high but it does look tasty so it would be a difficult call for me.

Why do you keep making this thread? Are the nigger who's trying to sell his shitty, overpriced food? Stop doing all of this.

It looks like $15 including delivery. If you were to order a meal from SteakOut, it'd probably be more than $15.

i don't know why but I find these dumbasses selling frozen shit on instagram intriguing

>look guys I posted it again xD

Reported for racisim remarks

Interesting. I admire the entrepreneurship, food even looks decent.

loser

Reported for announcing reports.

Since he appears to be in a big city (713 area code is Houston) where prices are expensive, I don't think the price is way too high if delivery is included.

He really needs to work on his photography skill and presentation though, but then he is delivering them by car, and food does get shaken up and all mixed in transit, and customers might complain if he posts picture of neatly plated food then the food arrives all spilling onto each other in the box.

reported for announcing reports for announcing reports

Wait a second...

I'm pretty sure this is illegal, you can't operate a restaraunt out of your home legally

He appears to be in Texas where regulations are more lax. Also, he's operating a catering business, not a restaurant. You can get license to operate catering business out of home with some upgrades to the home kitchen.

that’s not a bowl, it’s a fucking rectangular styrofoam container.

Surely the presumption is that Bowl is meant to refer to volume

>$15
lmao these people are getting fleeced

Depends how big those shrimp are. From the angle and zoom, my guess is "not big" in which case yeah. But if they're actually something bigger than a 30-40, thats actually not bad.

I'm assuming the potatos are whats underneath the shrimp and broccoli, so mashed?

um, not reported for reasons. but you might get banned soon

I am the Patti poster guy, Im in houston and will get this and report back in the next few weeks

Keep us posted. I'm looking forward to it.

Would Panda Express charge you $15 for that?

I would pay $15 for that if it were served in a non-styrofoam container. The texture, sound and aesthetics of styrofoam make that dish look "cheap". If that came in a compostable container and were available for delivery in

Ur the man, man

>five shrimp, less than a dozen spoon sized broccoli peices and probably some near expiry bin dirt cheap blade roast that he diced up himself served over potatoes in a container the size of a sandwich
>$15

Idk probably not

I could make that better and charge you less for it

>eating food from strangers
yeah no, i'd at least wish to see them eat the same thing

You officially need a name my man. Mr.Dickered or something.

is this some kind of front for drug dealing?
im pretty sure it is

It clearly says he's in Las Vegas.

This. Pretty much every coon’s Instagram hustle is a drug front.

>Selling food from Instagram
What the fuck, do they just roll up with a bunch of food in the trunk of their car?

Millennial retards would and then complain they can't afford a house

>$15 for a substantial dish, bread and a drink, delivery included
yeah I'd probably go for it, getting any kind of delivery which isn't shitty chain pizza for under $20 is next to impossible here

Back to /r9k/ with you. Or at least use a different trip.

I would never trust any of you fags to handle my food.

59 off northside is in downtown Houston and he has a Houston area code but yeah ok sure boss

Just say hey you got the stuff and then give them the bowl of eggs

Are you guys all illiterate or what? He delivers it to one location where you go and pick it up from.

sort

always wanted a dead drop food service
hell yes

Normally I would disagree about SF prices but this user gets it.

>Since he appears to be in a big city (713 area code is Houston)
As someone who lives in Houston this kind of shit doesn't surprise me.

Retarded, might as well order take out from a restaraunt taphan buy chefjohns cum infused shrimp bowls

It's the best way to get illegal food.