Unusual ways to eat foods

ITT: odd or heretical ways to eat food

>inb4 Kit Kat gore

I recently saw someone eat a (gourmet) burger by removing the top bun and using a knife and fork to eat the rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqDzoCuDypk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bite the end off a drumstick and suck the ice cream from the bottom.

Unrolling the sausage roll, eating the pastry and meat separately.

I did that half the time. The issue is if it's not melted enough then it's hard to get much out without biting upwards to the top.

eric cartman says you can eat food backwards, if you know what i mean

if I'm eating a slice of bread sometimes I crush it into a a cylinder like shape to grasp it better

Yes, I saw that episode. Can you shit backwards, user?

how else do you think he posts

Both of my parents eat burgers with knife and fork. Never understood why.

Friend of mine eats pizza like a wrap. Like he takes the pizza, rolls it into a wrap like shape and bites into it.

get better friends, old chap.

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=YqDzoCuDypk

He's a really good friend. He just has weird eating habits.

I've known him since preschool playing in the sandbox times.

One more thing he does is making what he calls a "Batzen", which involves taking tons of random shit out of the fridge and putting it all on one slice of bread. Like 4 different kinds of sausage, some slices of cheese, Nutella and strawberry jam or something like that and then he munches that shit down like it's ambrosia.

i envy you. i moved a lot as a kid and never had longterm friendships. trying to have male friends now is impossible. nobody bonds as friends as adults, really. anyway, he seems like a maniac. i would sleep with one eye open if hes around.

>he seems like a maniac. i would sleep with one eye open if hes around.

We're both pretty fucked up, kek. It's a good fit.

A few days ago he called me in the middle of the night and pretended to be a policeman who was warning me that my penis was in serious danger and that it would fall off if I didn't come online to play Path of Exile with him..

We're both 35, btw..

My intuition has been proven to be keen. Your report confirms my suspicions. This kid is a menace to society. Be CAREFUL when he is around. Watch your back.

I drink soup instead of eating it.

Will do, kek.

I like to take a soft pastry like a muffin or a pound cake slice and squish it into a ball and eat it. No idea why, but I'm just compelled to do it.

Same. I think its textural. Less air, denser texture

I do something similar with those marzipan "potatoes" that are sold during the Christmas season. I knead them with my fingers until they're soft long noodles and eat them like that. Dunno, it somehow enhances the taste.

I learned recently people don't eat the whole kiwi they scoop out the insides we a spoon to eat it

where im from we eat it with a straw. the process is weird and would take a long time to type, so im not going to. just know that people eat kiwi with a straw.

>Dunno, it somehow enhances the taste
Larger surface area, more space to taste.

Eating chocolate bars with a knife and fork.

>get a bunch of mini Reeses peanut butter cups

>let them get up to room temp
>pry the cap of chocolate off
>peel away the sides and the bottom until the nugget of peanut butter pops out
>eat the chocolate
>repeat
>eat the gigantic pile of peanut butter remaining all at once

how long has it been since you felt the sun on your skin in real life?

>get 2 pop-tarts
>gnaw away at the outer crusts
>slide off/eat off the bottom crust of both
>combine 2 icing + filling layers
>A WEAPON TO SURPASS THE METAL GEAR
>eat while masturbating

more skin oils and dead skin.

Fag

I tear the hamburger (with the buns and stuff) into pieces with my hands. To be more clear, I tear a piece off and then I have said piece and repeat until finishing the hamburger. I don't cut it into many pieces at once and leave them on the plate.

I eat bamba with a fork.

My granddad has champagne with breakfast almost every day since he retired (except during Lent).

>Both of my parents eat burgers with knife and fork. Never understood why.

Biting off chunks of food and leaving saliva-stained bite marks in it is suboptimal from the point of view of aesthetics.

That's the 'canon' etiquette reason for anything larger than bite-sized requiring a knife and fork in Western etiquette.

I knew a guy who would use knife and fork to cut his entire steak into small pieces (which made all the juices flow out onto plate) before laying off the knife, putting the fork in his right hand and then just eating with fork alone.

I've met a Yank once too.

I like cutting up my food into little pieces. Sometimes it feels kind of childish.

The orange shit is half the fun, unless there's nothing to wash your hands with nearby.

Honestly I don't care if it tastes good

I do that when I'm eating junk quality steak while drunk, kek. Plus some teriyaki sauce on the plate so the meat can soak it all up

i got a burger and fries at a nice restaurant in Palos Verdes once. Didn't come with a bottom bun. got halfway through before the waitress came to check on us and I asked her if it's dsupposed to be that way.

it isn't. she had know idea how they fucked that up

Sometimes I'll eat each part of a big Mac separately. Bun, meat, bun, meat etc.

I don't do this with other burgers though. Occasionally when I'm near the end of the burger I'll start doing that though.

Sometimes I just toast bread and put two slices together with nothing in it, and eat that by itself after running

Also I eat bananas whole w/ the peel after washing it. Yellow peels are good, green peels too tough

I remove the filling from potstickers, eat it, and throw the wrapper away.

Fuck you.

Just eat to take away the taste of the god awful cheap wine I'm drinking like you would cold water on a hot day.

So girls must really like the taste of cucumbers

You might hate me for this, but I eat the Kinder Surprise eggs for the chocolate and throw the toys in the trash. I just like how the inner white chocolate coating tastes, but I don't give a fuck about the toys.

Instead of just eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I eat the whole box.

What champagne?

Considering they shit by the mouth in the south park episode, I think a vegan diet would make sense.

Cardboard?

I eat a soft serve of ice cream in five minutes
1.lick the top until blunt
2.lick it until the ice cream is level as cone
3.bite on the cone's top corner rim
4.bite the cone top part
5.lick it until it pushed down to the bottom cone part
6.eat the top bottom part, push the cream to the lowest part of the cone (the waffle)
7. Eat the ice cream waffle
The whole process is long enough but I do it everytime without fail.

>Implying they're made with peanut butter

>I don't give a fuck about the toys
Not surprising, the toys are trash. 43 year old Germanfag here, the toys were a lot better when I was a kid. It was stuff that you really had to assemble, from a dozen parts, little cars for instance or tiny catapults. No fucking painted plastic trash figurines.

I always bit off the stalk of the mushroom and eat the slices of the cap.
Also I always put boiled quail eggs in my mouth until it is flat, and then eat it.
I also eat the white part of boiled egg last.
If there is a chicken I usually tore it down, save a piece
and eat it last
I put aside bits of food that I like and eat it at the last part of the meal.

If I'm eating any kind of meat and potatoes together I always eat a little of both in every bite, whether it's something like a burger and fries or meatloaf and mashed potatoes

I take muffins out of the paper cup, turn it upside down, put it back in the cup and eat from the bottom to the top

Adulthood is eating these

I eat M&Ms with a spork.

Living the dream

I'd prefer mimosas, but yeah

>I recently saw someone eat a (gourmet) burger by removing the top bun and using a knife and fork to eat the rest.
There's a place in London where I have to resort to that with their big burgers. I literally can't bite them, so was forced to split it in half and use a knife and fork.
Since that ALSO stopped melted cheese getting everywhere, I think I won.

Reece's literally sells their peanut butter in jars.

I often eat homemade chilli or red beans and rice without rice. I make wholemeal chapattis instead.

When I was a kid, I would mix kraft macaroni and cheese with applesauce. I don't know why.

I've had rice bubbles and soy sauce. not too bad

I ate raw nesquik [spoiler]bubblegum flavour, or sometimes mixed flavours.

Sometimes, I'll take two slices of pizza and slap them on top of each other, cheese to cheese, to make kinda like a false calzone.

crackers paste
grind crackers, add water, mix until it's a paste, eat mixed with your favourite spread

but the toys are cool and cute :(

Fuck ye. Pizza sandwich all the way. If doing that is wrong i dont wanna be right.

When I was a child I would eat pbj sandwiches, and when I took a bite i would chew it up in my mouth and spit it out on my hand and shape it into a ball and then nibble on that.

I like to take a fistful of goldfish, stuff my mouth and chew it until its nice and pasty. I then spit it out and roll it into a ball and let it dry for a bit then I'll eat it.

I eat spaghetti completely without chewing them.

I eat uhhhh boneless
Dole Dippers

No Jack WebM yet

I don't know where to be impressed or disappointed.

Probably impressed since he's a faggot.

Eat a 3 musketeers by first eating off the 4 sides of chocolate and the top layer. Then enjoy that sweet sweet nougat with just the bottom layer of chocolate

i mix cereal with ice cream as toppings

wait, are you a penguin wtf

>Eating a pizza crust first
Absolutely disgusting. After the world wide communist revolution, you crust eaters are all going to gulag.

My friend used to remove the bun and eat the patty with his hands. Then afterwards ate the bun with all its goodies. No matter how much I told him he's ruining it he still continued.
Made no sense, I hope now that he's grown up he's grown more civilized

I want to say kys but this is probably the reason my mom eats pies with a knife and fork. Same with pizza.
I think those foods should be classified as finger foods since American culture has perforated our own enough.

I thought I was the only person who did this. I have to do it or I can't eat poptarts.

My gf says the same when see begs me to let her suck my knob.
Go figure
>
>I eat M&Ms with a spork.
I fuck your mom with my dick

Monkeys don't even eat the peel.

This is a dumb way to cut pizza, it results in several slices with no crust, and therefore no where to grab hold of them. But then again, that's the kind of pizza that has the sauce and cheese all the way to the edge for no goddamned reason so the person who made it is definitely retarded. Crust is supposed to be there as a convenient handle one can hold without getting their fingers overly greasy or covered in sauce.

Is this Americans' idea of fun?

tfw I have to do this because of my small fucking mouth can't open wide enough to take comfortable bites of the whole burger

This. I was disappointed when I bought these as an adult.
Back to building lego I guess.

I eat kiwi with the skin still on it.

Imagine going through the effort of carrying a child for 9 months, all the costs involved with raising a child, all the sacrifices needed to be made for them only to one day see them eating this way.

I'd kill myself.

Is there some other way I don't understand?

>bubblegum nesquick
wat

this may sound ludicrous but remove the crust mush it into a tight little ball then microwave it for 30 seconds

I used to scrape the toppings off of totinos pizzas and eat them, then roll up the crust and eat it like a burrito.

Not too odd, but I like putting a cracker in my mouth and letting it dry my mouth out. Then "rehydrate" it with a swish of a drink. It's very satisfying every time.

I prefer to eat soft/large cookies by tearing off pieces with my fingers instead of biting into them.