Whoa

Whoa...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH8jAjtvc10t=1m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take those same burgers, give them unique names, and multiply it by 5 and you have a steak n shake menu

Yeah lemme get a large number 4 all the way, a strawberry malt, and a couple apple pies. And yes, I do have the app.

For me it’s the chophouse cheddar, the best whataburger sandwich

Green Chile Double or A1 thick 'n hearty here

>avocado bacon burger

If it's in between 2 slices of bread, it's a sandwich. If it's between a crown and heel of a bun it's a burger.

>inb4 americlaps start telling me I'm wrong and not accepting the fact that the English language has different meanings and uses outside of the land of the free to get shot whenever and wherever

so you would call this a burger?

#2 add bacon and cheese, all the way, with mayo instead of mustard, whatasized with a Dr. Pepper

Wish that damn thing was still on the menu

thats a burger. whats the problem, my uppity european friend?

Yes, that is a burger.

>American English considered the international standard
>BUH BUH BUH ITS CALLED ENGLISH!

That sandwich does not contained a shaped beef patty and thus cannot be a burger.

all burgers are sandwiches. not all sandwiches are burgers. so technically any sandwich could possibly be a burger.

No, that looks like a pulled pork roll.
(I'm the person who you were asking, not the other fag that replied)

No. A cubano is a sandwich but cant possibly be a burger. Ground beef in a hoagie also isnt a burger.
A burger is a heel and toe burger bun with a formed beef patty in between, at its most basic. Swapping the buns for toasted slices of bread makes it a melt. Swapping the patty for anything else makes it a sandwich. Both components are required to fit into "burger" criteria.

all right, damnit. you win. i cant help but concede defeat here. fuck i hate when you smartass europeans lay down the burger knowledge.

Im amerigano

>Swapping the buns for toasted slices of bread makes it a melt. Swapping the patty for anything else makes it a sandwich. Both components are required to fit into "burger" criteria.
Retard

Tell me how he's wrong. I fucking dare you.

They don't sell the triple burger (where I live) anymore. Avacado Bacon Burger is amazing but be prepaired to pay 9.50 for a medium meal. For me its the monterey melt

holy shit that looks good.

Come to Texas friendo.

This is me right now but I have an AR-15

i actually live in austin. so not exactly texas, but geographically im there.

>not posting any of the stunt sandwiches
I love whataburger, but let's be honest. It's a delicious gimmick factory. It's hardly the meat that makes their food interesting. It's all the crazy shit they put on it instead. Like the A1 thick and hearty.

Bow down to the sandwich that makes the McGriddle look like a bitch.

ugh fuck these are so good, i went through a dark time when i got a lot of whataburger breakfast a few semesters ago and i'd get a taquito and then alternate between these two fuckers

the A1 thick burger is damn good. Whataburger doesnt pull any punches when they roll out a new burger.

did whataburger pull you out of your funk?

Why's it in a scone?

thats an american biscuit. dont be a tard on purpose, if you can help it.

"Biscuit"
What?

>american biscuit
>the same recipe as traditional scones
C'mon, bruh.

no thanks i'm just browsing

They're both good, why must we always fight

>tfw I substitute beef with chicken strips whenever I order

>
>all burgers are sandwiches. not all sandwiches are burgers. so technically any sandwich could possibly be a burger.
>not all sandwiches are burgers
>any sandwich could possibly be a burger
>not all are
>therefore all could be
>not every number is 1
>therefore all numbers could be 1
Great logic there user

How fat are you?

Ask your mom.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I've passed YouTube internet marketing classes, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Aunt Myrna's recipe drawer, and out of ALL of my viewers, I've racked up less than 300 confirmed kills from salmonella poisoning. I am trained in the Lazy Man culinary arts and I’m the top YouTuber to appear on West Texas Investor's Club. You are nothing to me but just another troll. I will choke you the fuck out with fury the likes of which has never been seen before on God's Green Earth, mark my fucking words. There won't be any principal to come stop me before your nose starts bleeding, hater. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of entrepreneurs and business owners in the Tennessee area and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that chokes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bison burger. Not only am I extensively trained in gimmicky kitchen utensils, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Made for TV line of avocado peelers and fruit choppers, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. This is going to be the Six Day War seven-fold. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stuck out your fucking tongue when you ate lunch today. But you've never taken a big boy bite in your fucking life; instead you decided to write some gay little comment, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit The Best Barbecue Sauce You've Ever Tasted all over you and you will drown in it.

It is neither. It is a roll.

A burger is a variety of roll which has a mincemeat patty. All burgers are rolls, not all rolls are burgers, and no roll is a sandwich.

Did an American fuck your sister or something?

There's OBSESSION memeing, but this post takes the bitterness to a deeper level than just bantz.

youtube.com/watch?v=vH8jAjtvc10t=1m20s

Shut the fuck up

I get the exact same thing, I add jalapenos is the only thing different.. love you babe

Sandwiches are fucking weird

>the crown of a bun
So not only do you worship to the Queen, you also have baked good royalty that you bow to?

Fucking ameicans

So why do you care what we call things in our own country if you just said English words have different meanings other places?

Soccer.

>Toast
>Burger
Nope

British invented soccer and it was originally named 'soccer' it came over here to the states before Brits became cucked by continentals and changed the name to """"football"""". Americans kept the actual uncucked name

for me it's the sweet and spicy bacon burger

Why won't Whataburger expand past Texas and Lousyanna? The only things that made Texan weather tolerable was the food and guns.

If it's between two slices of bread, then cooked on a flatop/pan with cheese melted, it's a melt.

This man speaks the truth

I bet daddy alex eats a lot of whataburgs when he's boolin here in texas, goddamn that face makes me wanna buy his water filters

Kek

That chorizo burger was so fucking good, just thinking about it makes me want to hop out of bed and grab a patty melt

This is a sandwich, burgers are a subclass of sandwich, is just retarded.

I'm getting heartburn just looking at it

whataburger is the biggest meme let down ever. its literally burger king but with better marketing and grade C meat

shut the fuck up

>>American English considered the international standard
user, I.....

can't wait for the mushroom swiss burger starting on january 1st. otherwise i'm a fan of the sweet & spicy bacon burger or the chicken sandwich w/ honey butter sauce instead of A1 bbq.

I do not eat beefburgers.

Why do you retards call scones biscuits?

There is reddit tier autism going on in this thread, particularly the arguments over what is a burger and what is a sandwich, please go back to r/food and kys.

ITT: Gas station tier burgers

If it's not rye, it's not a patty melt.