How to get children to fucking hate you

>How to get children to fucking hate you

Why do I need children to like me

no. wrong. also fpbp.

Send them to public school

I looove oatmeal raisin cookies but im not a kid OP.

Kids want chocolate chip or sugar cookies, not shitty oatmeal.

fat fuck

What the fuck are you on about i loe raisin oatmeal.

Thanks for the tip!

I love that everyone prefers chocolate, because I get all the tasty oatmeal raisin cookies for myself.

I love oatmeal raisin, and I loved them when I was a kid too. Never understood the hate, and never even heard of people hating them until I was like 20 and it became an internet meme.

I'm so sorry, I'll get back to eating nothing but celery for my snacks.

If your mom ever made me an oatmeal cookie I'll fuck her right there

Call them plebs because oatmeal raisin is so much better than oatmeal chocolate chip it's not even funny.

>making one (1) oatmeal cookie

for some reason an older black lady who lived in the upstairs apartment would always give me home baked oatmeal raisin cookies before i went to school.

that's actually really confusing what the fuck.
i guess she was just being nice or something, maybe she heard me getting beat and felt bad i guess. they tasted really good though.

Fair point

i throw coconut and chocolate chips in mine.Also there is enough butter and sugar in OP's cookies to make anyone like them.

you want someone to hate your cookies? give them plain shortbread.

Okay guys! The mac and cheese is ready!

She was trying to bait you into committing a hate crime.

I gave out oatmeal raisin cookies in elementary once for a class project. No one ate them and from then on I was ostracized from class and society.

That looks pretty good daysoo sen-pie

That looks like some tasty fucking Mac and cheese

how does this make sense user i was like 11

Im so glad there are so many fucking weirdos like OP. Oatmeal raisin are way better than chocolate chip, especially store bought. When people bring in the cookie platter to work people take all the chocolate chips and the sugar cookies and then I get oatmeal raisin to slowly enjoy the oatmeal raisin over the course of the week.

one fuck = one cookie

>Roasted vegetables
That's when they're the tastiest, even kids like them.
The "these vegetables are icky" meme comes from boiling and overcooking them like they do in some schools.

Which is why it would be that much more frustrating if you served it to kids.

Oatmeal raisin cookies are good too.

Its because canned garbage. Canned green beans are fucking disgusting mush, flash frozen are amazing.

Cool cause I hate them too

Shortbread is good though

Agreed, chocolate chip is for tasteless imbeciles. Oatmeal raisin is for patricians who can appreciate flavors.

Which kind of cookie will make children like/trust me and come over to me?

A-asking for a f-friend!

basically this
oatmeal raisin is ace

Oat & rohypnol

Enjoy your ban
underage

Why don’t you have a seat over there

oatmeal raisin has more calories

As a kid i loved oatmeal raisin cookies but i would pick out the raisins. I flipped when i found out they made oatmeal cookies without raisins and begged my parents for some.

did they get you some?

Hand out raisins or other "healthy snacks" on Halloween.

Was sent to both public and private school as a child, and public school was a lot better. Unless the public schools in your area are funded solely by bake sales, private school is over-rated and a waste of money.

I want oatmeal raisin without the raisin. But either way, you can get away with cheaper quality oatmeal raisin cookies and they taste ok versus cheaper quality chocolate chip cookies. Even decent quality chocolate chip cookies often taste like garbage.

Good all-butter shortbread is delicious. If you are talking about Keebler shortbread like Pecan Sandies or something then you have a point.

I’d still throw meat in this - or on the side at least- but damn do I want this recipe.

Is that what led you to Veeky Forums?

>raisins
>not cranberry-oatmeal

Isn't there bittering agents in these kind of pills, under a layer without it?
Many pills are like that, you can gulp them down with water, but powdering them of chewing them would taste horrible.

Sugar cookies are shitty. Choco Chip or get shot, ya crip

Oatmeal cookies are a good base
But why stop at raisins?
Oatmeal chocolate chip are great
Or what about OTHER dried fruits?
Hell, make them oatmeal mince cookies. Like Mince pies but in the form of an oatmeal cookie.

Yes after a bit of a strugglw. See my sister loved the raisins and we would homemake them. She and i fought tooth and nail over including raisins or not and my mom settled it by dividing the dough in half. Then we watched rugrats and ate our individual batches of cookies and my sis just kept calling me boring the whole time lel.

>Mince pie
Grandpa pls

anything particularly wrong with them?

Only grandpas eat it

She wanted your shota dick

as a kid I loved oatmeal cookies and hatted the sugary ones. granted the oatmeal ones I could eat and never get sick but the sugary ones 3 or 4 and im down for the count.

>oatmeal raisin
When I was a kid my favorite cookies were my grandmothers banana oatmeal raisin . So soft and chewy and not too much sugar to overpower the other flavors.

I think it’s the disappointment that makes them so bad. On their own oatmeal raisin cookies aren’t bad at all, but when you bite into one expecting chocolate chip? It’s like finding out Santa and unicorns aren’t real at the same time.

I never heard of banana oatmeal raisin. I'd do banana, walnut, and oatmeal with a bit of brown sugar. If I knew how to make cookies.

that's where you're wrong, sweetie

>sweetie
Grandma pls

Just Google search the image, faggot.

>not shitty oatmeal.

Why not both? I make chocolate chip-walnut-oatmeal cookies.

This is what I want

Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

add some chicken and i'd eat the fuck out of this, id eat it without chicken but still would like it. why do people think all kids hate vegetables? when i was a kid my favorite food was green beans and i liked oatmeal raisin, i hate chocolate.

It's a meme. Hell, i liked brussel sprouts wheb they were cooked right.

Grandma used to make oatmeal cranberry cookies when I was a kid. When I was sad she would let me help her make them and it would cheer me right up. That woman was a saint.

God bless you grandma. You were too pure for this world.

>You were too pure for this world.
Maybe when you were around. She probably had so many dicks in and around her mouth

Oatmeal pineapple papaya actually sounds pretty good when I think about it

Did anyone else have the parents that add tuna and peas

Why would you say something like that? Rude and uncalled for.

I can be your grannie if you want me to sweetie

A sensation you're no stranger to, I bet!

>Or what about OTHER dried fruits?
Do it.
I've done oatmeal/cranberry and it turned out well.

this
Or, my google search was literally just "Mac and cheese with veggies".
You could probably find it.

Try oatmeal and dried apricot. Shit's cash

when i was a child my favorite cereal was raisin bran. i liked oatmeal raisin cookies. and oatmeal.

Make way, true patrician cookies coming through

Better as cake. Lemon frosted are underrated, though.

top tier:
oatmeal raisin
jam thumbprint
chocolate oatmeal no-bake

good tier:
ginger snap
lemon drop
those mint girlscout ones

whatever tier:
chocolate chip
shortbread
snickerdoodle

fuck off tier:
those shitty sugar cookies with icing you get from the grocery store bakery
oatmeal chocolate chip

but me to fucking love you

how do you make chocolate oatmeal no bake?

I would have to call my parents for the exact recipe but it involves melting shortening, sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder in a pot, mixing oatmeal into it, and then spooning it out onto wax paper.

also a lot of people put peanut butter in them but that ruins it so fuck them

>those mint girlscout ones

Or the lemon ones. Not the lemonade ones, but those are good too.

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

YOU FUCKING CUNT

>raisins oatmeal minve peas
How patrician can you be

Pain in the ass to make, but fucking delicious

>raisin

Childhood is Choco chip and peanut butter cookies

A proper adult patrician loves oatmeal and sugar cookies.

t. Low IQ shitter

>Was sent to both public and private school as a child, and public school was a lot better.

This is pure bullshit.

Not that user but I've had similar experiences. Public all the way.

>Adult
>Sugar cookies
>The only flavor is literally sugar

oatmeal raisin so good

You're not actually plannimg on raping a kid, right?

These are actually the best cookies.

LE EBIN HATE MEME I RECOGNIZE THAT HATE AND CLAPPED