Sausage McMuffin

Sausage McMuffin

desperation and sadness

Ah yes, the taste of driving through a very nearly-uninhabited town in the Owens Valley at 4 in the morning to get to a rockhound conference.

Literally all I order from McDonalds except their fruit parfait.

Buttermilk crispy chicken biscuit every time. The piece of chicken extends two inches around the whole biscuit.

*blocks ur accessibility ramp*

>any size coffee $1
>this is $1.59

Not bad for the occasional pre-work breakfast that isn't at home.

they're minerals, marie

What an outdated reference.

More fond of the egg white delight, myself

For me, it’s the McChicken

Breaking Bad is timeless, faggot.

McDonald's will fall due to this generation's outlook on how it's perceived. It's bottom of the barrel, unhealthy crap. They've tried changing their menu up over time, with fruits, salads, etc but the stigma still pervades. As people at the present grow older, they will teach this to their kids and so on. When I was growing up, McDonald's was still a staple from my parents, who were used to that being around, and was a treat. That's probably going to change. I don't think they'll ever disappear from the United States though. But restructuring the business structure to be a dollar menu type of place with higher quality ingredients will be key for their success in the future. It's an icon like coca cola. We won't let it fail. I'm drunk and smoked dude weed.

>not getting the 2 for $2

I don't live in the us of a

>not killing yourself and hope to get lucky in a next life

egg mcmuffin is king

I had the sausage egg mcmuffin with cheese this morning. Instant hangover cure with some weed and hydration.

sausage one is better desu

I think they'll be successful. Transitioning to a coffee, desert and toy/emergency child care store on the low end.

>not getting the 2 for 5 sausage McGriddle

Cmon lad.

try this shit with honey on it. it's good as fuck

McGriddles are a shitty meme.
2 for 5 is shit.

Sausage EGG cheese McMuffin. Why would you get it without egg? Are you poor nigger?

>tfw 2 for 1 coupon on the mcd's app
>tfw double the calories for $4

deals on wheels, user.

>be me at local mcdonalds on lunchbreak last year
>all have 2 mcdoubles, a mcchicken, and a sausage mcmuffin
>that will be 6 dollars user
>be me at same mcdonalds last week
>Ill have two mcdoubles and a mcchicken
>that will be 8 dollars user.

Fuck mcspicks, their only redeeming quality was being cheap. Their price hikes have put me permanently off of the place.

mcdonald sausage pattie is fucking disgusting. egg and bacon or just bacon but fuck that sausage shit

sausage mcmuffins taste better without the egg

where do you go now? I have a similar concern, but I just can'r beat McDonalds for quality and value locally?

Well back in my place it's the only place in the train station that served warm food and coffee that isn't oily when I'm doing midnight shift and and want to have something to eat around 5am before riding a train home

Other eateries are either still not open or serve oily breakfast. The only alternative is getting some stale bun from 7-eleven

So yeah I'm pretty fond with mcdonalds lunch sets

/breakfast set