What brand of pasta does Veeky Forums use?

What brand of pasta does Veeky Forums use?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2017/09/19/barilla-stops-being-fu-silly-the-pasta-company-now-supports-same-sex-adoption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barilla from now on.

This kind.

brb buying Barilla stock

ronzoni master race

pinknews.co.uk/2017/09/19/barilla-stops-being-fu-silly-the-pasta-company-now-supports-same-sex-adoption/

Delallo

De cecco
Then barillo when they wanted to curb stomp gays
then happened so I went back to de cecco

nooooooo trump why is this habbening make pasta great again kek help uuusssss reeeeeeee

I make my own homie.

Fuck off. I have zero issues with normal gay people. But when people start forcing other people to do disgusting things "or else" and the person they're threatening tells them to go fuck themselves, of course I'll side with him.

>normal
>gay people
That's an oxymoron, user.

This. If homosexuality involved a measurable fraction of the population you might have something. But 3%? Just ignore them.

It's a thing. A normal person who happens to only like people of their same sex and doesn't stop traffic for an entire day to march around wearing lipstick with their giant beards, donning nothing but leather straps while showing their hairy assholes to children and deep throating a dildo with a rainbow flag on it.

I used to use Barilla, but then I tried the great value brand on a whim and there's no difference in quality.

>this is considered top-tier trolling by leftists

how can one political affiliation have absolutely no sense of what's actually funny?

Barilla
And I'm gay

Please stop being homophobic

Kroger brand because this guy is right

It's macaroni and cheese, not macaroni and Steve

I honestly can't tell a difference either, but I get de cecco because it's rough textured. In my mind that's better; plus it's cheap at GFS.

This.
The "LGTQ+ community" actively makes me ashamed to be gay. I wish they'd fuck off already.

>"LGTQ+ community" actively makes me ashamed to be gay.
It isn't them it's God that is shaming you. Listen to your heart user, it's wrong to be the way you are choosing to be.

>2013

Whoa user how do you keep up on the news like that

He must live in a big city where the get newspapers from new york delivered by the fed ex

>LGTQ+
Did you miss out the B accidentally, or has it changed again?

the cheapest off brand stuff