Post meme food

Post meme food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDjmNM4uDq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peanut butter
ranch dressing
chik fil a

stop saying 'meme' with every idea you have, you complete fucking idiot.

in this case quite literally

existence is a meme

childish existence with neologisms is a meme. Doesn't mean you need to sound like a cunt your entire life.

Steak is great though.

Sushi is just garbage only memers eat because they think it makes them cultured. Japanese food in general is shit. Even Koreans do noodles better nowadays.

sushi eater with extra soy detected

yeah, that jellied garbage is so much better than yellowtail.

Just fuck off.

extra ginger cleanser actually.

Wow, didn't realize this board was so full of soyboys.

>fish

what a queer

yeah gotta cleanse all that semen up in your rectum

This is literally a preteen website now. I know you have no dignity, but holy shit. This is bad.

Soy is a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the vaginal gland in your brain. We all possess the ability to harness the insight that comes with finally passing through the twelfth orifice.

Agreed.

Sushi is the worst normie ""food"".

I have never eaten sushi, what does it taste like?

basement dwelling, suicidal non humans don't like sushi? why?

like sour rice

salty milk, and coins. as far as you're concerned.

Shit. That's why you need to drown it in soy sauce. For the soy boys.

children have no palates. They just taste salt and cummy objects like grasping babies.

in their brains it's hot dog, or not hot dog.

and coins? what?

but I don't want manboobs.

I just love how many people this is triggering.

It's late and people are just fucking with each other. I fucking hate children so I go after them. Other fuck ups are yapping about sushi like they've ever had it.

I love fucking with those gibbles. It's all a game.

Yeah, you're triggered. You also sound like a massive faggot. Typical whitiey in a sushi train with his rim glasses.

I'm so triggered.. I'm watching reruns of The Orville while you assholes go after each other like kids. But yeah.. whitiey sushi train, whatever.. shoot me your next post so I can captcha something for you.

jesus you really are this guy

Yep, I'm on 109. Keep trying. Jesus Christ, you're literally to my right so I can play with you.

my booze is literally on my computer.

Got a couple crushed doritos on a side plate so my kidneys don't shut down in the morning and cause some sciatic nerve attack.

I don't mind sushi as every cuisine has it's raw shit, but I think it's absurd that people think a sushi chef has to be "skilled" to cook rice and cut up fish.

Raw steak is a meme that only applies to ck.

this is why Veeky Forums is Veeky Forums. When you can't discern anything in life then you're just some Alabamanian 'mudder'.

If you want to talk about meme Japanese food, look no further than fucking pocky. I can't understand why people think it's so good when it tastes so plain compared to any other cheap snack alternative.

Watch Jiro Dreams of Sushi, then Watch Ivan Ramen. Learn about shit you don't know a fucking thing about and eventually your tongue will taste it.

STOP SAYING MEME, you fucking fucking idiot. I memed my toilet this morning with a turd and meme mom said "hi".

FUCK the FUCK OFF.

>need to watch weebshit to appreciate shit food

quit gettin' mad at memes

I liked it when I was a kid because my mom would take me to the Asian grocery store to do her shopping, but I could pick out something that I wanted. I got pocky sometimes. Sour balls in a big blue tin. I got Bacchus D fairly often too, which I guess was an energy drink before energy drinks became what they are now.

maybe we should visit septic tanks and then we'll appreciate the taste of shit

No, you need to learn about the world outside of a flyover state to not seem like a fucking third world piece of shit, like most people from idaho and wisconsin are.

You know people see you as retarded white garbage, right?

I've been all over the world, and the my favorite country for food is easily Singapore. Sushi and most Japanese foods in general are bland shit.

You're septic people, that's why you focus on it. We all know this. You hide in the shadows of shit.

*tips fedora*

It's pretty good. This fedora is losing his shit.

it's bland compared to Szechuan, but it's amazing food. Bland is just meticulous, Szechuan is amazing. So what?

Hey chef, not feeling rice today can you cook me something else?
No, iha onry know howa cook da lice.

FUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuu

God you fucking idiots act like kids. You ever wish your children weren't yours? You just sound like fucking gimps.

>Sushi and most Japanese foods in general are bland shit.

This. I will never fucking understand peoples' fascination with sushi. That and Japanese curry. Complete garbage. Same with their retarded Bento Boxes.

keep going - I bet your tears taste like soy sauce

This is what a kindergarten looks like.

They do, I'm on 110. I love listening to teenagers have their time in 2017. You're all so deficient.

Is that the sushi guy the michelin people had to give some star because of "muh diversity"

Otherwise all other michelin starred Japanese restaurants are French themed.

>I'm on 110.
I hope you catch fire.

Yes we get it. You're super grownup because you enjoy raw fish and think it makes you enlightened, Just a typical weeb.

>Is that the sushi guy the michelin people had to give some star because of "muh diversity"

Yes.

Are you talking about Hiroyuki Sakai?

Why? Are you upset hun?

I know you gibbles are raging assholes in your little holes, but I can't help you. I don't know what you need because you all sound like assholes on this site.

This thread really has proven that only the worst kinds of people like sushi.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDjmNM4uDq0

Where did all you stupid cunts go?

They're talking about Jiro specifically.
Also, Sakai doesn't have a Michelin star.
Morimoto and Kenichi do, though. :^)

You're all the people that literally NO ONE gives the least fuck about. Get your opinions out. Talk like you're the only person talking. Speak your truth you fucking garbage people.

Kenichi is a machine. That guy deserves it. Imagine that szechean shit. He's a master.

the first time I watched Kenichi it was some egg battle that he lost, partially because he apparently ran out of ideas and thought "yeah whatever I'm gonna make egg fried rice and call it a day" and the judges got mad at him

some 10+ years later this episode has heavily weighed my impression of him

Croissant

>meme as an adjective

sorry, didn't know i clicked on /v/eddit by accident

is there a bigger meme than overcooked beef on bread

The Japanese objectively have the best food in the world and anyone that disagrees is an angry chinaman/korean

There’s only 4 reasons to not like sushi.
>you don’t like fish(aka you have shit taste)
>you’re allergic to fish
>you’ve never had it before
>you’re actually and unironically a racist
My money is on a mix of 1 and 4 in your case.

The americlap gets afraid when a foreign food gets more popularity than their local slop

>France
>Number 2 by a wide margin

But China doesn't disparage Japanese goods.

>>you’re actually and unironically a racist
It's more cultural fear or insecurity than hatred, more like arachnophobia. The generation that actually hated Japan is dead.

>The generation that actually hated Japan is dead.
Boomers are still wary of anything TOO Asian for them. They might be okay with Americanized Chinese but sushi, with or without raw fish, can still be too out there.

The easiest way to shill Asian things to whites is to hire other whites to shill to them.

that actually looks like an almost decent ratio though

Sushi tastes great but the whole training for 50 years and using super special knives to cut fish is definitely meme tier.

How the fuck it's meme food? Your california rolls is meme food, but sushi is not WTF

People who order "super spicy" or try to go off menu spicy.

It's embarrassing and no one is impressed by it.

what the fuck is wrong with japanese people? You just cut up some fish and put it on sticky rice, but they treat it like they have to be a fucking jedi master spending their whole lives learning to cut it precisely the same way every time and stick it to balls of exactly the same number of rice grains pressed to exactly the same psi of compression, as if that matters at all. Are Japanese people literally that autistic that they care about things being exactly the same every time?

yes! asians are robots

How about full of shit is that a meme?

Try not adding the first one.

too busy eating mcchickens with doritos I assume. all the while drinking their favorite IPA.

its not an anime you fucking retard.

Dumping because contrarianism needs to fucking die already.

>is there a bigger meme than overcooked beef on bread
Overcooked beef on bread with 10 toppings. Bonus meme points if avocado