Five Guys Little Bacon Cheeseburger

Five Guys Little Bacon Cheeseburger

I love a good hamburger, but I would never stick that thing in my mouth.

Ha ha it litol like yer penis ha ha mustar on mi pleese .too patees as wel

i get the feeling you're not real picky on saturday nights.

Five guys is great, but since they only serve shit cheese theres no reason to ever get the cheeseburger.

I would bet twenty dollars that if you were alone in a room and that burger was on a plate in front of you, you'd stuff your retarded snobbish fucking face with it.

>me eating something with pickles, lettuce, tomato, ketchup and mustard on it

lol no

Looks like trash.

Are all employers trained to just beat the shit out of the burger after they wrap it or something?

they're good, just overpriced. always hilarious to see the children discovering it for the first time every goddamned day on this board though

It looks fine you snobs, go rub pink himalayan salt over your dicks

>>Not salt-curing benis nightly
>>I shiggy-diggy shygddt
My wife's son put me on to this trick.

>My wife's son

>Two pieces of sliced tomato on top of eachother, probably cold too, turning the bread into pink fat paste
>Fluorescent yellow american "cheese" product
>burnt burger patty that looks dry under the sweaty "cheese"
>uneven mess sitting in a sea of oil, making the burger a nightmare to handle unless you want to look like you just delivered a baby
>as thin a fucking wafer of lettuce as could possibly be managed, just to pretend it's in any way not a complete and utter atrocity
>wrapped in crumbled up aluminium foil for maximum dumpster aesthetic
It looks like trash.

i hate tomatoes on burgers

It's like you've never had a burger in your life.

It is good.

> Two guys little dark age

I do not eat beefburgers.

Five Lads Meat Salad Sandwich

Gotta say I'd eat it if starving and enjoy but I can whip something up at home 20x better and have the leftover well seasoned mince to enjoy in something else the next day.

Last Burger I had.

Can someone who works at Five Guys explain why every single one of their burgers looks like it's been horribly abused?

It's a rustic and bespoke burger.

This place is overrated

Raw tomatoes are vile

I don't mind the beef, the fries are eh, but why does Five Guys obsessed with serving buns that look like they have been raped with a sledgehammer

i love how you just posted a picture of a cheeseburger and posted the name of it and now people are having a race war in the comments and are saying the n-word.

fuck this site

They're wrapped up tightly in foil before being served to you. I have no idea why. To help keep everything together, since people often go nuts with the toppings, I guess?

>in the comments
Where do you think you are?
>race war
>n-word
>double spacing
Yes. Please leave.

>ctrl-f
>nigger
>0 results
Mate...
Take a break from tumblr. You are literally imagining things.

for me

Five guys employee here

ama

Also the burgers look very nice before we wrap them, the tight foil wrap is what fucks it up.

But WHY do you do that?

Keeps em warm, it's easy to just slide down the dressed buns on foil sheets and have them wait for the patties. Plus everything is put in bags anyway.

I think they're all right. They're nasty, but honest little burgers made with fresh ingredients like most people would make at home for when you don't mind paying the lazy bastard tax.

What's so special about five guys? T. Non-american.

>five guys
you must be 18 to post on this board

neck yourself you autistic manchild

>honest
>burgers
Take that pretentious garbage and shove it up your ass.

Five guys was the first chain in 20 years that served a fresh decent burger that was cheap and small enough to actually eat for lunch.

Lots of sit down restaurants offered decent enough burgers, but the burger category on the other end had been dominated by McDs because everybody wanted their food to be as cheap as possible or they felt that eating something good had to be a special occasion where you're dropping atleast 20 bucks a person.

Are you 8 years old?

>Five guys was the first chain in 20 years that served a fresh decent burger that was cheap and small enough to actually eat for lunch.

How fucking sheltered are you?

Chain is the important word.

So very sheltered.

Unironically eating 5 guys right now.

This, 7.50 for a bacon cheeseburger is rediculous. If they priced closer to Hardee's, it'd be fine.

Fries are a good value though, too bad they are never ever crispy

I bet you are, faggot.

It's basically the least processed/microwaved of america's fast food burgers, outside of regional/state chains you can't find nation wide.

Yes?

>Unironically eating 5 guys right now
>Not sucking them off
Get with the times user

sucking them off is how I got them into the van. They kicked a little after I jammed them with the needle but shit works quickly when you can reach around and go right for the spinal column.