Best Cinnamon Roll Recipes?

"As many of you know, this week there has been some news coverage about some of my past behavior.

I have made many mistakes and I am so very sorry that I have disappointed my friends, my family, my fans and my team. My behavior was wrong and there are no excuses. I take full responsibility.

Sharing the joys of Italian food, tradition and hospitality with all of you, each week, is an honor and privilege. Without the support of all of you – my fans – I would never have a forum in which to expound on this. I will work every day to regain your respect and trust. – mb

ps. in case you're searching for a holiday-inspired breakfast, these Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls are a fan favorite."

abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/recipes/cinnamon-rolls-mario-batali

eonline.com/news/900588/mario-batali-includes-cinnamon-roll-recipe-in-sexual-misconduct-apology

So post the fucking recipe so we can have something to discuss.

>Having to apologize for being a man
I want out of this century

BASED

>the red menace strikes again!

Seriously, what is he even guilty of? Sexual misconduct? As a man, you sometimes take risks with women. No longer are you allowed to take risks. If they don't like your behavior, your reputation is ruined.

it's funny that you're defending him when he wouldn't have defended you. He chastised people who thought like you.

>Minutes into their conversation, she recalls, he told her, “Come work for me, I’ll pay you double what you’re making.” Moments later, someone bumped her glass, spilling wine all over her chest and down her scooped-neck shirt. She alleges that Batali began rubbing her breasts with his bare hands while saying something like, “Let me help you with that,” as he groped her chest. “He just went to town, and I was so shocked,” the chef says.
This is being a man?

Groping somebody. That's it. He's getting all this flak for playing grabass.

Hearsay, he can't deny what she says either. If you deny it then you're even worse, he literally only has the option to admit to wrongdoing even if that was never the case.

>He chastised people who thought like you.
Because you can't publicly hold that opinion for the same reason.

He’s guilty of nothing. People today are all phony, over sensitive douche bags. I’m 40 & probably the last of the free thinking not programmable. I had some millennial kid that worked for me upset about Trump being elected because of women & the gays. I had to be the one be to break it to him he was gonna be fucked no matter who won. I told him the only thing he should be worried about is getting laid.

I don't care. It's not personal. I never even really liked him. But the goal of this is to neuter men.

That’s what I try tell my wife & girlfriend.

More reasons for me to never help a hoe.
It's a free for all. Legitimate claims are being mixed with bullshit claims like someone touching your back while you're crying backstage (see the allegations against Garrison Keillor).
Shit that would be considered flirting or courting is being misconstrued as sexual assault. And what makes it worse is these accusers can come out with a claim aren't obligated to explain the what/when/why/how. Zero details just an allegation and it can ruin a man's career instantly with no proof.

He posted it in the post before yours (ie the OP)

>Follow links to abc and E! Online
Fuck you, post the recipes here.

>defending this kind of behavior
>even worse, claiming it’s only “men being men”
>hiding behind the skirts of completely nonexistent political divisions on the issue
You are the worst sort of cowards, the kind who pretend that preying on the weak makes them strong. The kind that throw out ideals as a smokescreen to hide their own moral bankruptcy. The kind that must always feel in control no matter the cost to those around them. Turn your computers off and go have a long, hard think about your lives and your ideas of what is right and wrong, because you all have a very twisted view indeed.

Suck a dick faggo

Please jump off a cliff before you taint this board further with your incel paranoia

My digust with the utter lack of any and all moral integrity in you and your like cannot be exaggerated.

>Submit
>[Close]

G. A. ... Get AIDS

>>>/tumblr/

You share this site with some shitcunts. Is it still surprising? I'm quite desensitised by now.

>these faggots never pinched the ass of a girl they've worked with

man you sure showed me

Should I have been molesting my female coworkers this entire time? Did I miss out?

>coworkers
No, wait until you're the boss.

This but un-ironically, getting really tired of /pol/tards acting like the moral police on every board, claiming "degeneracy" over every little thing and then when actual shit happens that can't affect them everything is fine and they blame the victims.

bump

Who cares

no they object to these incidents too... when the perpetrator is jewish or a democrat

>Sharing the joys of Italian tradition and hospitality
But that's literally what he's in trouble for.
ps. the ps is perfect.

Right, because that's incredibly inappropriate.

>>>when

Hm I wonder what his icing recipe is