Breastmilk

Well Veeky Forums would you cook with it if you could. Would you make cheese, yogurt or something more complex

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yox3-U7r_i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only if it was my mothers

>Fine aged cheese.

What's stopping you? You can buy it.

heh

heh

Technically, cows and goats have tits, so I'm way ahead of you

Bend your gf over the stove and squueze her tit juice into a pan like a real man

This is my thought.

If milk isn't "breast-milk", its one of the types of fake milk.

MUMMY

I would try to make mozzarella. On a related note, I was wondering recently about milking cats to make cheese.

Yes. Why are only cows, goats, and sheep milked? Why not horses or Buffalo. Human milk is suppose to taste good so why not other omnivorous like monkeys or gorillas. I want some gorilla milk. Sounds cooler than cows milk

Is breast milk supposed to taste kind of salty?

I accidentally tried my sister in laws breast milk twice and it tasted like shit. Regular milk is way better

Zero taste but salty, watery as fuck, and it's even worst when not freezing cold

Weird Ive read other dudes say it is like thick cream and really sweet. Maybe it depends on what they eat and their health like semen.

>Why are only cows, goats, and sheep milked?
most other animals are either not cost effective to milk or the milk tastes bad.

>accidentally
>twice
This has to be a meme or a troll.

I think it's a disturbing fetish indulged by visiting his sister-in-law. Like along the lines of "I just fell on it, doctor."

Straight from the package only.

It’s okay user, no judgement here. I have some equally strange fetishes that no one will indulge too.

Weird thread so I'll ask my weird question and pray for an answer, is deer milk something viable? I had an idea for a fantasy story about elves keeping deer or whatever and I was just wondering if they could use their milk like people use cows.

So, I am not going to cook with it. It is healthier to consume it in it's raw form, anyway. It's just milk though. I don't see why it's an issue. I have never understood why people prefer to feed their babies formula over breast milk - if they can. Why shouldn't older people have the opportunity to drink it too? If you aren't taking it from a baby. then go for it.

Probably found it in the fridge. You do know pumps exist?

Mac and Cheese
youtube.com/watch?v=yox3-U7r_i8

>your GF
What site do you think you're on?