Asia

>Asia
>source of ungodly technological advances
>Considered smart
>Still eats food with two fucken sticks

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you get it right the first time, then why replace it?

>implying they got it right
>they did not.

Give one (1) reason why chopsticks are insufficient eating utensils that isn't "I'm retarded and don't know how to move my fingers."

why fix something that isn't broken? Chopsticks are the best cooking/eating utensils

Chopsticks are the ultimate meme culinary item.
Yes, even in Asia.

To OP's point, they DO have better utensils, but they're too caught up in the meme to use them.

there's lots of things I personally prefer to eat with chopsticks, but they're also a great cooking utensil.

It has a slightly harder learning curb compared to a fork, and only does one thing, plus if you can use a fork, you have access of tons of other utensils like spoons and knives
They do make good scrambled eggs though

I said 1 reason that ISN'T "I'm retarded and don't know how to move my fingers."

Ok, they don't grab as much food as a fork, and some solids don't work at all with them

Protip: "Requires greater manual dexterity" is ABSOLUTELY a flaw in the tool's design vs other, easier-to-use tools.
Cry some more, you tryhard, weeb faggot.

I think spoons are pretty good.

Shut the fuk up that's just because you're some dumb American who doesn't understand how to use decent utensils that work great with tons of different food items, people like you just don't have the time or effort or knowledge literally just moved to fucking sticks
Fuck you baka

weeaboo identified.

>[WEEB SPURGING INTENSIFIES]
Nigger, I can use chopsticks just fine, but that doesn't change their inferiority.

If you're so uncoordinated just shovel the food into your mouth with your simian paws then, jesus christ. Fucking gimps.

That's nice user.

Or you could use the magnificent innovation called the spoon.

wholesome discourse in a sea of trolls.

>they don't grab as much

How so? The only limit on what you can hold with chopsticks is the weight capacity of the sticks themselves. People cook entire steaks using chopsticks. Again, I'm only asking for 1 reason that isn't "I'm retarded and don't know how to move my fingers."

>some solids don't work at all with them

Such as? If it's solid you can pick it up, which means you can grab them with chopsticks. Do you mean liquids?

Chopsticks do not require greater manual dexterity. Literally billions of children use chopsticks. You find forks easier because that's what you grew up using, just like they find chopsticks easier. The critical analysis would be in the changeover. How many westerners learn to use chopsticks and, proportionately, how many easterners choose to use forks?

Fuck off more and she just don't understand the beautiful Rich culture of the Japanese people

>just shovel the food into your mouth
That is exactly what I see when I'm next to gooks at the restaurant, of course the shovel is their chopsticks.

Gotta say, when I told you weeb faggots to cry more, you sure brought your A-game.

These are some top-tier tears.

Fuck you moron swine

Alright, I think we've reached peak weeb.

You can fuck off now. The conversation is satire from the point on.

Also, anime sucks.

Y'know, usually when I say someone is spurging out, its kind of an implied, "reading between the lines" kind of assertion, but you seriously need to ice your tits or gtfb2Reddit with this snowflake shit.

kek

tears? I just think you people sound like flyover state podunk idiots. Do what you want, Cletus.

How is a utensil used by a third of the human population "weeb shit?"

We know which deviation of the IQ bell curve those people reside.

Just because I watch anime doesn't mean I'm a weeaboo fuck you stupid American piece of garbage I can watch whatever I want and you have no right to tell me what I can or can't enjoy, I'm allowed to enjoy whatever utensil or food I want whether I'm eating Sashimi or sushi or or Ramen or any other great Japanese dish, you need to fuck off before you tell me that I'm not allowed to use a chopstick you fucking pieces of garbage

Asians?

>Do what you want
See, now you're getting it.

And what I want to do is talk about your anger issues, defensiveness, and projection.

Do you think literally anybody can stand you when you act like this? Or are you just a loser with no RL relationships?

Word.
When that third includes butt-fucking Africa, its time to reevaluate your shitty tools.

Yeah, literally at the top.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

I hate anime AND use silverware and these people are still fucking retarded.

>Tearfully campaigns for the virtues of chop-sticks, lambasting all detractors
>Admits to watching anime
I'm starting to think this is an act and that you're only pretending to be retarded.

spoons ftw

>Be Asian
>use chopsticks more for cooking than eating

Fuck you, I love my titanium spork

you realize they have fucking spoons, right?

The globally loved utensil.

>handlet detected

>invent massive wide soup spoon
>accepted and respectful to pick up the bowl and slurp the soup like a savage

Even those look to be designed by a mongoloid

you fucking people live in a town with 900 people in it, don't you? no one is this backassed and racist that doesn't live in the middle of nowhere.

dey terk er jjerbs

Imagine having a dexterity score so low you cant even use two sticks together

Imagine bending your fingers like a retard listening to death metal for the first time to be able to use two fucking sticks instead of perfectly designed cutlery like spoons.

>bending your fingers like a retard listening to death metal for the first time
Talk about overly dramatic, its just like holding two pencils. If you can hold a pencil you can be taught to use chopsticks. And everyone who can use chopsticks knows how to use a spoon too, stay mad

Any non-sticky rice or similar dish consisting of many small pieces that don't stick together is impractical to use chopsticks to eat. But feel free to ignore things that you know to be true for the sake of argument so that you can say "I'm retarded and don't know how to move my fingers," again because it's really funny and clever when you do that.

The autism is strong in this thread.

Non-sticky rice? Like in China, Taiwan, and Vietnam? You know they still use chopsticks there, right?

>take date to Asian restaurant
>"excuse me, can I have a fork, please?"
what do you do, Veeky Forums?

Punch in the face. Should have asked for a spoon.

>only does one thing
Dude, you can use chopsticks to do just about everything a fork can do.

why would I date a toucan

Probably lightly tease her about it, go through with the meal, make polite conversation, drive her home, drop her off, and never call her again because I don't date xenophobic plebs who can't use chopsticks.

But they cant do what a spoon can do.

>chopsticks aren't spoons

Holy shit, get this guy a Nobel.

I've figured it out.
Use two long handled spoons like chopsticks.
It's the perfect solution.

Spoonsticks.

What if we made chopsticks with a spoon on the back end of one and a knife on the back end of the other? Literally everything you need.

Have a think next time you use tongs, if using a fork then would be better. Chopsticks & tongs are pretty much the same.

This is brilliant but you need a fork to use a knife properly

Neither can fork

Fork on one end knife on the other
Tongsporknives

I have some of these made of wood from Korea, they're cute. The knife and spoon are tiny though, like, not useable tiny.

You can easily hold your meat in place with the spoon or spear it with the chopstick.

I swear to god if those fucking time traveling Koreans steal one more of my ideas I am going postal.

fucking time traveling koreans..

>non counter argument

>implying you don't use spoon and forks to eat just like niggers in africa

>other culture except mine is savage
Gee mr.flyoverville nice spork you got there

>pre-tool use monkey scum arguing about why their tool is better when up-right walking human patricians use multiple tools that are best suited to their task

Gloves are the one true utensil

The GOAT spoon. Fuck using a small shallow soup spoon for liquids.

I can pick up Nerds with chopsticks.

if it ain't broke don't fix it

ITT
>must defend my waifu

goddamn i fucking hate weeb shitbags
i hope every single one of you gets murdered by a pack of wild slant-eyed chimpanzee fucks you all love to worship

These look more serving spoon size. I swear actual eating ones are smaller

Even the lowliest asian peasant was using chopsticks to eat when the lice ridden filthy europeans were still eating with their hands. Hell the fork wasn't even in widespread use among amerimutts until after the civil war because it was considered a "dagnabbed furriner contraption."

trips has spoken !

>tfw asian but never learned to properly use chopsticks
I still can't even now

If you're thai or some other south east Asian it makes sense. If you're not I don't believe you

Yeah, but why?

Non sticky rice is as easy to eat with chopsticks as it is with a fork, you just hold them slightly apart and scoop in exactly the same manner. Dim sum places put bowls of peanuts out and everyone manages with chopsticks.

I like them because they keep me from eating too fast and getting bloated

eating with sticks, lmao

kys weeaboos and chinks

Liquids

How about two wooden straws, one with a little scoop, one with little teeth. This way you can pick up your nosh and then drink the broth through the straw. You could even use both at once to aerate it.

Oh right, I forgot about all the times Ive eaten soup with a fork.

No you dont. Knives were used without forks for hundreds of years.

Chopsticks suck at piercing meat, faggo.

I was on your side until you displayed your certification of being wapanese

Gloves are okay, but I still prefer using knife and fork to eat my chicken wings.

>doesn't have the dexterity to use chopsticks
git gud
>boo hoo it's hard
ain't even that hard faggot, cry some more

why don't you just call it "the dark souls of utensils" you weak, weak man

Gloves are for all foods

>requires the manual dexterity of a pro athlete to use chopsticks

Dude, there are literal downies and retards in asia who can use chopsticks just fine. You have less manual dexterity than them, lol?

>learning curb

Fucking pathetic.

I eat my Flamin' Cheetoes with chopsticks :)
Keeps the dust off my fingers.