What are the public outdoor cooking facilities like in your home town?

What are the public outdoor cooking facilities like in your home town?

Bumping with another public BBQ

Oh it's the same thread from yesterday

Sorry, should've just posted a McChicken or monster energy thread and gotten heaps of (you)s

One time I saw some crackhead nigger at the park take a shit in one of those, never used one since

(You)

you should have jumped in front of a bus you fucking cocksucker

This. The homeless in my area do gross shit to these so I never use them.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's Public Grill Thread so I can once again enjoy these same pictures shot on your Mi 6 Mi Dual Camera (TM)! Keep up the great work dude, I really love learning about your municipality's public grills and public grill accessories. Did you know that they're actually electric, and you just press a button to run them at a set temperature for a set amount of time? So quirky!

Suburban north easterners will remember this. Right next to the swingsets and junglegym.

Why do you have the camera watermark on your pictures? Lol

Those are all over the country.

fukkin' prove it.

That looks heaps nice OP.

My pic is Babinda North Queensland. Possibly my favourite BBQ spot in the world.
My wife, son and I currently live in Perth and go to Coogee Beach for BBQ's. They have great facilities.

I remember these from Pacific Fleet naval base in San Diego. Loved cooking pork tenderloins on them.

Christ, that looks like a paradise. I wish we could have nice things like that here in amerilardistan but all our nice places get trashed.

>public outdoor cooking facilities
Is this an american thing?

don't have a picture and can't provide one since I don't live there anymore but they have them in texas

They're quintessential park furniture. Sincerely, Florida

florida isn't in the north east though

Do an image search in Google for "Babinda Boulders". You won't regret it.

We used to get BBQ packs for $20 from Ishmael road bulk butchers in Cairns, which had 8 steaks, 8 sausages and 8 lamb chops in them. We bought a packet- Salad from Coles.
Babinda has a small bakery in town so we bought fresh bread rolls on the way. Nice safe fresh-water creek in the rainforest. Nice steak-burgers. My wife and son loved it.
I miss Babinda alot.

No, many countries have them. America has steel or iron stands that you can load with your own coal in every park and many apartment complexes though. Fire pits are available in a lot of resorts.

Bring your own fuels and other uncommon equipment.

That's a small price to pay for benefits of diversity

That's the point.

Probably my favourite places to cook a snag and drink a tinny.

>And get my dick sucked for a Winnie red

It's simply not a thing where I live. The concept itself wouldn'twork or even be well received.

>go to Europe
>nowhere to eat baguette and hummus
>peeing costs two euro
Why is Europe so shit?

that sounds so nice m8 why did you move?

Only in whiter areas.

These kinds of public BBQs are great.
Get some cheap sausages, a loaf of white bread and some Coles slaw from Coles and you can feed a small crowd for bugger all.

>[MEXICAN MUSIC INTENSIFIES]

I took girls freshmen year during hs to the park to chill. Id fuck them on the table

what kind of beta country do you come from?

Also disgusting.

Illegal as fuck without a permit and if you're serving another human outside of blood relatives, you need a food handler's license.
>WV

But I mean we just do this shit anyways if we want to, we just have to go in the woods. We still might even get nailed over the 7am-5pm burn ban. Retards decided that "why would anyone want to burn a fire outside before it's 16 degrees and impossible to maintain or monitor without suffering?

these are in nigger areas too. no one uses them because no one wants to be around niggers and niggers don't have the agency to bring the necessary supplies.

Canada. I'm pretty far up north.

Beta as fuck

What type of tree is that big one in the center? I don't think I've seen that before.

tree fiddy

Who the fuck wants to go to jail? I have a BBQ, a fire pit and gas stove. I'm not leaving my house to go prepare raw meat on a swastika covered park bench and then throw it on a digusting soot caked nigger box that's been in use and rusting for no less than 40 years.

Do you really have to pay to use the bathroom in some places in Europe?

That's $2.36 for a piss?
I'm glad I can just walk onto my porch with a panorama of a hundred houses, a school, stores and the police station, whip out my dick and spray it all over the yard.

I think it's some type of fig, it's a really cool tree, provides heaps of shade

West Central FL reporting in, you could rent a pavilion from the Parks and Rec people for like $50, the patrician's choice for a birthday party.

>Queensland
>"safe"
You can't fool me m8 that water's full of crocodiles.

Completely non-existant
>T. Bong

Yeah they look like this here. There's a park here (wash dc) that they still have the stove but they got rid of the picnic table to sit on for some reason.

You gon get crocodiddled.

>unironically using these disgusting things
Flat out banned in my state because they are a literal health risk and people try to sabotage them.

Great until a psychopath homossexual democrat decides to pozz everyone by jizzing in the faucet

In my city they're like this. You must bring your own grill metal thingie I don't know the name and your own water. Way safer than american ones. Homeless people are not allowed inside public parks, so that helps too.

>You must bring your own water.
What shithole is this?

Where abouts is this? It looks comfy as fuck.

These are still around in NY, and as shitty looking as ever.

>slanted, structurally questionable pavilion with an impaled picnic table for some fucking reason in a Delaware park looking location is comfy to you

I mean, there are public faucets, but people only use tho see as a last resort.

Southern Brazil

Kek
I can't explain that table. Most are made of ciment, making it even stranger. And yes, it looks slanted, don't know if it is a optical illusion, but they're always straight.

>making the wooden table even stranger.
Fixed

>bringing your own water to the structurally unsound shack is way safer!
>also you have to bring your own grill!

Yeah, super great setup Joao.

>everybody has it!
>I can only talk about my country, the USA
damn, master of rhetoric there

I like your thinking

of all the flavors there are you had to be salty

1.hobo scratches his anus in the grill while a homossexual rubs his purple penis full of deadly diseases on the faucet
2. amerilard puts his transgender corn and edible animal protein patty on the grill
3.?????????
4.oh say can you see

texas has them too. did anybody ever use them, at any point in time?

NCfag here, we have them all over the place.

Yes. I've used them to grill steaks and burgers over some charcoal before. Only needed a quick brush down and the heat of the coals to clean them. They turned out fine.

huh nice

We have those in remote camping spots and nature reserves in Australia.
They seem like a hassle to use.
I have my own Weber Q that is portable enough to take on camping missions.
Last Christmas I went to some bumfuck campsite, I took a raw chicken with me and got drunk and roasted a chicken in the middle of nowhere.

Brisbane? Don't know the spot but looks very Brisbane river-y

Almost. Gold Coast, that is the Nerang river.

Asia too. I had to pay $2 to piss in a restaurant in Singapore once

India proves itself to be the premier Asian holiday destination once again.

public parks in southern california also have these pieces of shit. it's as though the country just stopped giving a fuck about improving after the 1970's.

That's when the country decided breeding more brown people was the ultimate goal of civilization

i'd never trust one in the suburbs or a a public park, if you're camping or in a national park they probably only have some teenagers piss on them, gross but not the worst

>probably only have some teenagers piss on them, gross but not the worst

Christ, would you look at what you just wrote, ffs!

The heat will kill any germs that are on the hotplate anyway.