What does Veeky Forums wear when they cook?

What does Veeky Forums wear when they cook?

Whatever I was already wearing before I started cooking. Unless I'm wearing a silk tie and a suit, I'm not going to change just to make dinner.

sometimes I make the tea-towel into a turban and shout "this dinner is going to be the bomb!" while the senpai is waiting in the other room playing on their smart phones and what not

they keep telling me to stop making that joke, but I think the teenagers secretly get a kick out of it

Tbh depending on whether my female roomie is home I wear either just briefs and a shirt or comfy shorts

Used to walk around naked but those times are over sadly

An apron

Sometimes I'll wear a regular apron when washing dishes.
I also have a cute frilly apron I wear when none of my roommates are around and i feel pretty cute wearing it while naked along with some thigh high socks and matching panties.

the neckbeard thread is that way, dude

>naked
>panties
?

Sometimes clothing, sometimes not.

Shirtless (with boxer). Im not kidding.

I cant resist the feeling that the food smell is sticking to my clothes everytime I cook which means I have to take a shower and wear new clothes. Also I live inna tropics and sweat easily.

I've kept my Starbucks aprons from back in the day and no matter what, that's always what I end up wearing. I'm small so they're huge on me, covering me from upper chest to calves, easy to wash, speedy to dry, massive pockets, robust and give me a choice of colours, albeit limited. Not elegant at all but can't fault them.

Bare-assed when I'm cooking at home. If you haven't taken at least one grease burn, you're not a real cook. Chef whites, or maybe a black sweatshirt and jeans, depending on the dress code at work, when I have to cook for work.

>naked
>with clothes on

retarded fag

Obligatory Ina, the culinary fashion icon.

I was frying some shit one time and the grease popped and landed right on my bare foot. Never even saw it coming but damn did that hurt

Eyy bb

Cheap white tank top with pyjama pants and my night robe. I'll pretty much always tie my robe around my waist and remove my arms and shoulders from the sleeves, letting the top half drop and hang so that the sleeves don't get in the way.

Whatever clothes I happened to be wearing when I got home from work

no shirt, and going commando in pajama pants.
my roommates have told me to stop it BUT THEY'RE NOT COOKING, ARE YA TREV AND NICK

You seem like a fun guy user :^)

boxer shorts with sunglasses