What are some Cardinal food sins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_wIhbsNuNU&t=4s
youtu.be/z9UqmWljo7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adding Cilantro/Coriander to anything.

>Putting a sausage in Hot Dog buns
>Putting anything on a sausage other than mustard
Your 500 condiments are just there do distract from the horrible quality of our sausages and your buns. A good sausage can and will stand on it's own,mustard is only acceptable because it usually doesn't dominate the taste of the sausage, everything else just makes it worse.

Fuck coriander. It's not even a genetic thing, they just have a soapy flavor when you bust into those pods.

>strip related

>pods
You might be thinking of cardamom.

Cooking a higher quality steak like a ribeye past medium.

>beans in chilli

Letting women cook meals anyone besides they are going to eat

I was just talking about the seeds, they aren't really pods i guess.

>allowing women to even cook at all

This is what Texans actually believe.

Have a (You)

>Adding Cilantro/Coriander to anything.
>Fuck coriander. It's not even a genetic thing, they just have a soapy flavor when you bust into those pods

inferior genetics detected. if you're not putting cilantro on top of your Sichuan hot pot, you are an uncultured swine. Period. End of discussion.

>reading comprehnsion

Nah, most texans couldn't give two shits if you put beans in chili as long as you use a variety of dried and fresh peppers. It's a vocal minority like the loony evangelical cuckservatives wailing about muh gays and abortion.

Ketchup on steak

>chili in beans

I cook my hot dogs in a pan on the stove, cut baby dill pickles into 4 slices and put 2 on each hot dog, then add lays potato chips, spicy mustard and ketchup. Am I a heathen?

No, the whole point of hot dogs is to just b urself, as long as you don't add ketchup.

>No, the whole point of hot dogs is to just b urself
Never thought about it like that. Thanks

>chili in seabass

Anything the Midwest considers food.

The WHITE ones MAYBE. Beans go in everything in Texas.

POO

If you eat chili as a meal there should be beans. If you are topping and item off with chili then t here should be no beans.

>meat in chilllhi

ketchup on pasta
I don't even care if it's funny because it triggers italians
it's fucking blasphemy

That is such a meme. Ketchup gives a nice sweet taste that goes well with many sausages. You are literally elevating youtube videos to unquestionable knowledge.

I boil mine, 2 hotdogs, I split one slice of american cheese in half and put half of a slice on each bun under the hot dog. Then Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup, extra relish, and sometimes tomato.

Calling a steamed potato baked.

I just don't understand it.

Not keeping a hot thermos full of weiners.

Anti-ketchup is a pretention thing. Fancy restuarants and high quality recipes use ketchup all the fucking time but will never admit to it. Its a great way to add tangy and sweet without having to fuss.

Cincinnati chili is good stuff. I can make up a batch in the crock pot and eat off it for a week. Wheat noodles go better than standard spaghetti noodles, though.

>ketchup on hotdog is bad
This one never made any sense and I only started coming across references to it on the internet this past year.
On non-bizarro Earth, there are two condiments that are always provided for use on hotdogs and ketchup is one of them.
From what I've read, this weird anti-ketchup thing is based on ketchup either tasting sweet which means you have an "immature palette" or else not "complementing" the flavor of hotdogs, which again is crazy because ketchup and hotdogs are as much a famous combination as peanut butter and jelly so of course they "complement" each other.

I think "baked" in that context is really just a way of saying "not fried."

ketchup is and always will be a valid hotdog condiment

this

It is especially valid when someone does not want hot or when the hotdog is already hot

One of the only times ketchup should be allowed to exist. So many bait threads these days :/

Kys ketchup only belongs on fries

Friendly reminder that beans add nothing to a pot of chili except sustenance. They have little flavor and shit texture and you should only add them if you're trying to stretch the number of servings in a pot due to a restricted budget.

>liking runny yolk

Do you like salmonella?

Pig meat is a classic
Filthy garbage eating swine that roll around in their own faeces.
Theres a reason why the word "pig" is used negatively and is synonymous with filth

is this stuff good??

t. australian

t. Al sallah Avarb sing Sahieb

>>beans in chilli

Chili can't be chili without beans though?

Not everybody enjoys endless bites of spiced meat retard.

Cilantro is god tier fuck face.

Ketchup on steak must be the biggest sin.
Bonus sin points if the steak is well done.

What kind of retarded man-child puts ketchup on his fries?
The only acceptable food to add ketchup to is meatloaf.

This man just admitted to enjoying filler.

Pee pee in vagina.

>allowing women

You can literally blame Barack Obama for this

youtube.com/watch?v=L_wIhbsNuNU&t=4s

Reminder that if you ask for ketchup on your hotdog, you WILL not be served and may be kicked out of Chicago restaurants.
youtu.be/z9UqmWljo7Y
Seriously, Gene and Jude's will kick you out if you try that shit, so DON'T.

>"I can't believe people eat sandwiches!"

>Chicagoans are so desperate to not be flyover that they fake culture by being elitist about a tube of pig dicks

Good because Chicago fucking sucks anyway. The city, people, food, and sports teams all suck dick. Fuck your shitty 3rd world city.

Cooking a beef steak well done

Sorry, can't hear you over my delicious vienna beef hotdogs, Lou malnattis 'za, 2016 world series winners and 2010, 2013, and 2015 Stanley cup winners. I could go on by the way, but I'd rather not spend time in prison for pushing you towards your inevitable suicide...
Let me guess, you decided to take a nighttime stroll in Austin or Englewood while you were visiting and got your phone, wallet and anal virginity stolen... next time do more research before you visit, mkay?

>all these references to things nobody else has any awareness of or opinion on
Why do flyovers pretend to have cultures?

Yes. Good on hot dogs too.

Cheese and fish.

Though strangely it seems to work on McDonald's filet o fish.

also tuna melts
btw for me its the double filet o fish

So literally only blacks and jews have a problem with it. Makes sense. It also makes sense that absolute losers would believe them.

>Though strangely it seems to work on McDonald's filet o fish.
probably because they contain neither

Ground cardamom, I can forgive if used correctly.

But if somebody puts an entire fucking pod in my food, I will smack a bitch.

Ketchup is only acceptable with buttered extra wide PA Dutch egg noodles

Provolone on pizza in lieu of mozzarella (a blend is acceptable under certain conditions).

there are none. Eat your food the way you like it, not how other people want you to eat it.

Not using dill in (most) tomato-based sauces and salads. Basically, the general indifference towards dill upsets me on a molecular level. Incredible herb.

unironically my favorite pizza by far, idgaf what you cucks say

cheese goes great on breaded fish in general if you put it in a bun.

it's called variation you mongoloid

Using Red Delicious (or any variety of apple that lacks tartness) for caramel apples.

People get so god damned autistic about hot dogs. Who cares what condiments I put on it? If you allow relish, which is 90% HFCS and Green #4, you should get the stick out of your ass over ketchup.

>muh flyover
let me guess, you live in some backwater sub-million populated coastal town?

Take it you've never had good tacos or Korean food it's okay we forgive ignorance here

pink lady makes a great candy/caramel apple

Hey look, somebody whose only insight into Chicago has been a flight connection through O'Hare. Please elaborate on how you drew these strong conclusions... Spend a decade there? Or just chatting uninformed shit? I'd be willing to bet large sums on the latter.

Since hotdogs are literally fastfood made out of foul scraps I don't see any reason to be unironically snobby about it.

>shitcongo

Actually, yes. It leads to a slight buzzing or wriggling sensation in my testicle before it runs down the nerves into my toes. Then my superior immune system picks up the slack and the only thing that remains is a warmth in my belly.

dillete this

>implying there is any good reason to visit chi-raq

underrated

Salting your food before you know if it need seasoning.

Trying to steal food from someone else's plate.

Chadding it out on hot sauce and overdoing it (My hot sauce is labelled "Asshole remover"... it removes assholes from social gatherings).

I must admit to being triggered by ketchup on hotdogs.

Ketchup belongs on French fries and kraft dinner, full-stop.

Hot dogs are fancy for black people

Ketchup belongs at your house.

I can't think of the last time I used ketchup... Don't get me wrong, I've got salsa, tomato chutney, and some adobo kicking around, but I just can't justify picking up a bottle of Heinz.

It can be good at French fried. This is proper real tomato ketchup, not the red-dyed geletin sugar paste that passes in most of the world.

>Kys ketchup only belongs on fries
>Ketchup belongs on French fries and kraft dinner, full-stop.
What is the point to making random assertions like that with no explanation for how you came to that conclusion?
Ketchup only belongs on fries *because*... ?
Ketchup belongs on fries and kraft dinner full stop *because*... ?

Have you ever made guac?

But they do like Heinz Dog Sauce.

>allowing

That's not an argument, fucking water is fancy for black people.