Is it acceptable to berate and scream at the staff if your order is wrong?Or do you just go home and call corporate?

Is it acceptable to berate and scream at the staff if your order is wrong?Or do you just go home and call corporate?

Is there no middle ground between the two? Just politely tell the wait staff about the problem, in any decent restaurant they should correct it free of charge.

You stutter out an apology for not being clear when you ordered, and then you eat your spit-soaked food like a bitch.

Depends on how wrong.

If we're talking "wrong" like, "there's hair in my shit" or "These fries are a wet lump in the bottom of the carton", then I say something.

If they just flat out give me the wrong thing, but its similarly priced (I'm not getting ripped off), I just take it as a surprise and eat it.

I thought I was the only one

>All or nothing
You could try being a reasonable human being also.

No I'm beyond pissed Everytime I get home from taco Bell even after explicitly telling them no cheese they put cheese on it. Then I have to drive back 10 mins or throw the food out

>If they just flat out give me the wrong thing, but its similarly priced (I'm not getting ripped off), I just take it as a surprise and eat it
This. Food roulette can be a comfy surprise

Just an experience from last time I needed to talk to waitress/manager over the food:

>>Order Nacho platter at Boston Pizza
>>Absolutely sad. Barely to almost no toppings what so ever
>>Wife's drink had hair in it
>>Talk to waitress that this isn't good at all. She brings her manager over.
>>Manager looks at it and agrees with me that it's absolute shit
>>Orders for us another nacho platter while improving current one ordered, so two nacho platters for one price and a significantly more expensive drink for my wife, free.
>>End up tipping 25% because not only were they really cooperative, but also very quick in fixing the order.

I tend to think if you are kind to the workers/staff/waitress/manager to that they are far more willing to help and find compromise.

>lactose intolerant
>literally bullied by cows and goats
fucking lmaoing mate

Start checking your food at Taco Bell.

No
People make mistakes. No need to be a dick.

I find Boston Pizzas to be a real crapshoot. Sometimes they are really good, and other times they are fucking terrible.

I remember eating at the Fort Nelson B.C. location and they somehow ran out of pizza dough.

Another time we were in High Level, Alberta and they didn't have any clean forks so they had to give us plastic cutlery.

Why are fat losers obsessed with asking for half the ingredients of an entree to be replaced a dozen other ingredients that ruin the dish? If you are asking for more than 1 thing to be left out of a dish you are a fucking manbaby. And Even if you ask for 1 thing to be left out, just pick it out or eat around it for fuck sake

Yes, it is a hit and miss. This was at the Airdrie, Alberta location. Been to the Okotoks location were at opening, they didn't have pancake mix for my daughter's pancakes....

They always try to Jew you on happy hour drink prices. Got into a 45 minute debate with a manager over my Manhattan at red Robin

Literally this.
If you don't like the dish, order something else, don't just fucking juggle the ingredients around like a 5 year old

screaming won't make your staff work better, they might work faster but will commit even more mistakes than they did

I slap the GLOCK on the table and start clapping until my needs are met. Really though it depends on how badly the order's messed up but I'm not going to start screaming at some $2/hour+tips high school student unless there's a turd in my food or some other egregious and clearly intentional thing. The last time I had to talk to a restaurant about food was when a Popeye's served me burnt chicken. I went in and said it was burnt and got replacement chicken. Stopped going to that location though, the previous time I ordered a po' boy and the guy behind the register hit me with
>our po' boy machine is broken
so I just got tendies.

How about you turn off the computer and go ask mommy to cook some tendies, cool dude.

Not sure what part of that got under your skin but pic related.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

>>i expect minimum wage workers to give a shit about my special order

Srs mate, not ordering cheese at taco bell? that's like 2/5ths of the ingredients list...

>ordered delivery from a bar
>got a buffalo chicken sandwich instead of some Mac and cheese
>same price and it sounds good so don’t really care and eat it anyways
>right as I’m finishing, restaurant calls and says they sent me the wrong order
>give me a full refund, sent my Mac and cheese and a $10 gift card
Recommend that place to everyone if they’re looking for somewhere in the area now

I like that movie too user.

i wish i lived your life.

this.

I think that by the third time they've fucked up your order, do both. Yes, this has happened to me.

story?

Every fast food restaurant in my area recently had forgotten to give me sauce for my nuggets

Wendys
Bk
Mcds
All of them have forgotten my sauce, I'm gonna start checking the bag before I leave because I specifically ask for sauces and I am given nothing

I just end up eating the nuggets with ketchup or Sriracha

Nah if there are any mushrooms on an otherwise good burger with good toppings they can be promptly told to keep that shit off my food.

But why not greentext the story right afterward? What you posted is a vague shadow of a story. Do you really need someone to ask you to elaborate before you tell the story properly? What were you at the tail-end of Happy Hour or something and they didn't want to discount your drink?

Not picky so I'll usually deal with shit depending on the price. But I lost my shit in New Orleans after drinking a bit and ordered a jambalaya. It was like 17 bucks but the restaurant looked nice. It was uncooked frozen shrimp poured over some rice with ragu vegetable pasta sauce. No extra seasoning. I would have probably been okay if it had been cooked and some general Cajun seasoning but that was shit

I'm not the guy you replied to but my story fits the criteria.
>Order Planet Wings with my wife
>I order the wings fries and drink combo, she orders a salad and drink
>Delivery guys gets there and I notice he doesn't have the two drinks (I know they forget to do this on occasion because I used to work there and the delivery drivers are responsible for filling up all the soda cups that correlate with the orders they're delivering, so I know it's his fault more or less; shave a dollar off a 4 dollar tip)
>He apologized and says he'll grab the drinks and come back
>We sit down with the food figuring we'll eat and drink something else with the food
>My order is fine but my wife's buffalo chicken salad didn't come with a dressing packet, or plastic cutlery for that matter but that's not a big issue
>She likes every salad with vinaigrette and we don't have any so I call the store and tell them the delivery guy forgot my drinks and went back to get them, but we only just noticed the salad is missing dressing, and to tell him to bring the dressing packet too
>They say ok
>Delivery guy takes like 50-60 minutes to come back
>Has drinks but no dressing packet, the drinks were bagged so I didn't notice till he left again
>Call the store again tell them to send the dressing packet
>Cashier: "Sir I'm sorry but the kitchen is closed right now, we can offer you a discount off your next purchase with us"
>Start bugging out, "So you got my delivery wrong, /twice/, AND I HAVE TO PAY YOUR BUSINESS AGAIN JUST TO GET REIMBURSED FOR THE FIRST MEAL THAT YOU ALREADY MESSED UP? DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID THAT IS?!"
>"....Eh yeah I'm sorry we can only offer you a discount voucher..."
>"I'M DRIVING OVER THERE RIGHT NOW!"
>Bitch out and do nothing

it was that moment your decided to cuck you

Nah I'm waaay too good-looking to worry about that kind of thing, she's like an 8 I'm a 9/10 or more. She has nightmares about me cheating and I'm a loyal mudderfucker to her.

I DON'T LIKE MUSHROOMS!

I think Taco Bell takes the complaints registered on their web site pretty seriously. I had like 3 takeout orders in a row messed up (onions included when asked for no onions, entire items left out completely, etc) and went on their site to complain. Have your receipt handy so you can give the store number, date, and time. No problem like that since.

I imagine a few complaints come along like this, and the district manager calls the store manager, who lowers the boom, and more care is taken getting them right.

or they could just leave the fucking onions out of my burrito.

This is exactly what happens. Keep your receipt, use the website, and complain.

>loudly berating servers in a public place for a simple mistake
just calmly tell them your order's wrong, you autist

> she's like an 8 I'm a 9/10 or more
Sure buddy.

>>>/reddit/

Nice bump, OP.

im in calgary, ab
one time my bf and i both found hair in our entrees, was fucking gross

we both work in the industry so we didnt say anything and i regret it

Many restaurants are locally owned and just pay for the branding so long as they follow some rules. Whining to corporate is fuck-stupid; you're right they will normally fix or refund.

>gf orders from mountain mikes (they usually screw something up)
>dunno what she ordered and don't care, it gives me wicked shits anyway
>go to pick up order
>say it's under so-n-so they give me a bunch of pizza's and i say thanks and leave
> get home gf says this isn't what I ordered but it was a lot more than it was.
> Have food for days because picking up under the same name and they weren't smart enough to ask for a phone number