Re឵dd឵it food thread

Re឵dd឵it food thread

Anything related to chickens, really. Dumb people only see chickens as either that cringy ass youtuber howtobasic's joke thing, or hood food, or derpy birds. Chickens are actually beautiful and smart birds, and that should be remembered as a fact. Actually, chickens are better than people. People who use "chicken" as a derogatory term are clearly brainless bastards who can't see the brilliance in chickens.

Wtf, Egg is not a reddit food user

Egg is one of the best foods, almost 8 grams of protein per egg

Eggs are about as reddit as it gets, redditroid. I bet you're just dying to tell us how you've been eating limes before the rest of us even knew about them.

I'm sure if this is more tumblr or more reddit, but both sites share the sort of beta nu-male liberal college barista population who love to be seen drinking it because muh virtue signaling

I like all those things, and would probably enjoy Szechuan sauce

Eggs are not reddit inherently, but sunny side up eggs because it's "le manly food xD" even though the center is cold, because redditors are shit at cooking, are.

>as if 2016 can't get worse
So is that the I'm sad Trump won thread?

>Nutella
Okay.
>Some McDonald's sauce
Sure
>Cake shaped like the mascot thing
Obviously
>All that other shit
Seriously? You want to declare bacon and eggs to be Reddit food?
Fuck you, communist faggot.

more like all the fun celebrities that died

It kinda goes hand-in-hand, hating trump and caring about "muh celebs"

bacon is probably the most reddit food there is, but i'm with you on the eggs

the narwhal bacons at midnight xD

>He's a bacon guy
*sigh* NEXT

Really nigga, a fruit is "Reddit food"

i don't think it's unreasonable to care about people who bring joy to your life even if they don't know you. I like Bowie more than half my family

When did we lose ramen to reddit?

We are the OG Ramen chefs

>daddy issues liberal cries when his favorite dancing monkey dies
Not even surprising tbqhwyfamalam

>bacon is probably the most reddit food there is
No. Fuck you.
Human beings like bacon. Reddit likes it because they are human.

>tfw the vegan shitposter barks in your direction

Bacon was historically pleb food.

Bacon tastes like shit its for opiated retards like you

Hmm, what would mayo in guac taste like?

haha bacon best food, you get 1 upvote. ROFL

You know how I know you've only ever had brine cured bacon?

>I love making food that doesn't taste good
Does it really matter what you think? You're the shittiest cooks on this board by default.

When I move and get my own space, I'd like to raise chickens as pets like my grandparents did. Might as well get a nice pet with free eggs.

My chickens are stupid as fuck. As are all chickens. I expect you probably are too.

that's true user, but reddit puts bacon where it doesn't belong, just like sriracha, which makes it reddit meme food
just because something is reddit doesn't mean it's bad

Never really understood why people are more concerned of whether or not a food is a meme as opposed to whether or not it tastes good and is fun to cook.

>just because something is reddit doesn't mean it's bad
That is literally the exact implication. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

If Reddit uses bacon for retarded things, then say that.
You're fucking handing them a lot of good food when you declare something "Reddit food"

Let them keep the fucking McDonald's sauce and Nutella. And even that's be generous.

Does anyone actually know what this is