Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_V6D1Dd8Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha dude weed

What? No... it's sage...

make sausage
make sausage dressing

how much did you pay for this "sage"

After thanksgiving all the store herbs were on sale for 33c a bundle. So I loaded up on a ton of them; they're hanging in the kitchen to dry out.

Sell it to teenagers as weed. Usually the price is roughly 10/g but you could easily get 15/20 if you're confident and get them to smell it. Tell them it's a hybrid, call it Sage OG or some shit.

make stuffing

It tends to go well with any pork or poultry dish.

Where is this weed talk coming from?

This thread is about sage and what to do with it.

Burning it will keep bad spirits out of your home. They fucking hate that shit.

fucking this. do it op

Is this some of that "spirit cooking" I keep hearing is so popular?

>The board says Food & Cooking so it must be full of knowledgeable people!

youtube.com/watch?v=O_V6D1Dd8Kc

Weed thread?

lmao

I'm thinking this technically isn't illegal, right? Like, other than giving the cops a laugh and having them tell me I shouldn't do it, nothings stopping me.

Saged.

>marketing a product that isn't the product a buyer is intending to purchase

That's called scamming. Probably intent to sell too.

If you have non dried, saltimboccas are breddy gud. You can use the dried one for stocks, or with roasts such as a roasted lamb leg. Careful though not to put too much, it can overpower the other ingredients if you're heavy handed.

in the uk you can be prosecuted for this

Been there, done that.

DUDE

DUDE I’m about to smoke some right now to get over this insane hangover

Put it in all fields.

Nah, it’s a Native American ritual that psychics, mediums, wiccans, and other superstitious persons use in their neo-pagan spirit nonsense. Usually, whole sage stems and leaves are bound into a stick a dried, then burned at one end like incense. This is called a smudge stick. Supposedly it spiritually cleanses the area in which it is burned. A bunch of hocus-pocus really, but it smells nice.

Burn it to cleanse your house of evil spirits

>>>/420chan/

that looks like the trim/shake I buy at the dispensary when i'm broke and I only have $10 to spend on a 1/4 oz, the stuff just makes me tired enough to sleep well, crappy high though.

>a pagan ritual using incense for purification
>christians use an incense chalice at mass for purification

Hmmm...

PUT IT IN ALL FIELDS

Can confirm that looks like either dried sage or a trully shit job of drying weed. At any rate like another user said make sausage and dressing and store it.

european christianity was heavily influenced by european paganism, in a lot of ways christianity is nothing like its sister religions.

It is illegal af, but nobody is going to call the cops because they they would have to admit they bought drugs.

No, they wouldn't call the cops on you, just kill you themselves

Pretty sure Kiddos confusing sage with weed would hold the gun in the wrong direction.

Burn it in your house to get rid of evil spirits.

put it in all fields

Burro e Salvia gnocchi, basically just melt a lot of butter in a pan and put a shitton of sage in said pan, let it infuse for a bit on very low heat and pour on some gnocchi. Doesn't really have to be gnocchi, really, I just really like those.

You can serve it with grated parmesan as well, if you want some saltiness.

I don't want to eat no donkey and drugs gnocchi

>the three abrahamic religions are nothing like each other

Sure thing, "mine's surefired gussied all up and damn sure holy unlike those other satan spawn heretics of abraham."

>the price is roughly 10/g
Where the fuck do you live?

smoke it

The american south

put it in the Options field when you post in monstershill, drunkfag or fast food threads

Damn, grow it yourself dumbass we have long, hot, humid summers that you can grow practically anything in.

That's not the same sage as the herb.

Can't, not enough space. Weed plants are notoriously large and smelly. Even if i had the space, the potential jail time if i got caught isn't worth it. I never buy more than a few grams at a time because of that, not like there's much good in having a shitload of weed rotting in my storage anyway.

that's the funny thing about plants, if they're large you can just cut them until they aren't large any more.

They do stink though, some strains more than other.
I can't wait until july comes and I can grow my own supply.

Wouldn't that compromise the quality of the plant? I thought all the good shit was closest to the tips.

Besides the fact that you will have to live in fear? Go ahead and do it. Certain towns have unwritten laws that people who do this get shot so the market stays clean.
Oh and you're taking money that could've went to that dealer, so you're harming his bottom line and will have to answer for it.

Unless you live in a town populated by basketball-americans, nobody is taking weed that seriously and will just laugh at some teens getting duped in to buying dried sage.
that has everything to do with the fact that plants naturally send their nutrients through the stems towards the tips and whatever's at the end of the line gets most of the growing juice, it has nothing to do with how physically large the plant is.

>laugh

Getting scammed is the least funny thing I can think of, this isn't fucking runescape, if you're playing this trillion dollar industry like it's a slap on the wrist, go out and start stealing money straight faced from people. Especially rash teenagers who don't have a steady income. Their $20 is like $200 to you or me, go ahead and steal every penny they have because they wanted to feel a little better, the anger will come off hundreds of times worse once they look at the bag because they both lost all their money and now they can't get high.

That's like taking a pill from an old person, he needs it and you're a fucking shit person for denying him medicine.

Valid suggestions for OP's query.
Otherwise, ignore the children.
>All sage is not sage in all fields.

Throw it away

Smoke that shit dawg looks dank as fuck just packed a bowl of my own sagely knowledge SATIVA or bust bro
>tfw have 10 tabs of acid coming in soon
It will be euphoric hombre

Interesting stuff
A suburban 15 year old isn't going to shoot you, dipshit. The riskiest part is finding the kids, since you'll look like a pedo.

put it on oily fish with fresh garlic and roast that shit.
save some and burn it like incense before you fall asleep and you'll have really trippy dreams.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Make fake blunts and sell it to high schoolers.

brainlet_wojak.ppjeg

>$10 for 7g
get a few ounces and make butter or qwiso. can make qwiso shatter tbhfamalam

Sage bad threads with it

Sell little baggies of it to highschool freshmen for like $20/gram