This makes chicken taste god tier

This makes chicken taste god tier

Makes everything taste god tier desu

I'm from Maryland and I hate that anything "Maryland style" outside of the state just means they put a pound of old bay on it.

I’ve never associated old bay with Maryland food. I actually often forget Maryland is a state.

It's from Maryland. It's basically a state symbol hear. I don't blame you for forgetting about us. We're small, our sports teams are average and not much happens. Our only claim to fame is that we're supposedly the richest state.

>implying anyone with half a brain even watches sports

I live in Michigan and always figured it was similar but with more fresh seafood

I am also from MI. There seems to be a disproportionate number of us on this site.

>I can't understand sports so I must be a genius

>seafood
>from Michigan

The only thing that I hear out of Detroit is Coney Dogs and Square pizza. Aren't all the lakes and rivers toilets?

you are known for baltimore which is synonymous with being murderous and crime-ridden

Yeah. Nothing else to do when it’s cold. I’m near saline

Nah. I meant Maryland has the fresh seafood

are you a nigger?

This is better

Everything above and below this post is irrelevant. Dust the chicken with this, inject it with melted butter and Tony's, then smoke it over hickory.

Are you just scraping by and considering suicide? People who say 'nigger' are generally not going to live past 30.

one can never be so wrong.

just stop, it's like you've never had any kind of season other than this. It's not good. You need to make your own seasoning for it to actually be good.

worst shit EVER. literally 99% salt.

Psst old bay mayo ketchup salt pepper garlic onion powder and washyoursister sauce is rasing canes sauce

I like Maryland...some nice driving in the fall.

Anything "Maryland style" inside the state means they put a pound of old bay on it. I lived in Baltimore for some time.