Found this little guy at the Goodwill. Is it useful for anything?

Found this little guy at the Goodwill. Is it useful for anything?
Second-hand thread?

The edge and the top are sharp as fuck

Isn't that for breaking open cheese wheels?

Isn't that just a scraper? What the fuck is it with retards spending their money on shit BEFORE having a use for it?

It looks like a chisel that's designed to destroy everything. It has no point, and all the wrong edges are sharpened. You take a hammer to it, and whatever is at the "sharp" end of it gets fucking ruined. Maybe you can split a cheese wheel with it, but I'd recommend you throw it away just in case; you might encounter a cheese wheel of worth and then you whip out that uruk-chisel and get arrested.

It was $0.25
Judging by the handle and the near razor sharp edges im pretty sure its a kitchen knife.

Didn't realize how small it was. Yeah, it's definitely
one of these

Alright now that I see it in scale, it actually looks like a crude cheese knife. I really like the style of it though.

Just a cheese knife or something.

No hate, I'm spending 25 cents at the thrift store on a framed portrait of george bush so I can tape it to a stump and fire arrows at it. Worth every penny.

For reference.

Kek, sorry i diidnt post a better pic in the first place. Thanks for the input cu/ck/s.

Thats a tool you fucking idiot.

He's right, this is a carving chisel, but no chisel has just one purpose.
This chisel's destiny is to become a tool.. A master craft blade meant only to cut cheese. And I bet this chisel does a damn good job. About time someone cleaned up some rind around here.

user, you cray-cray

useful for chiseling wood

shucking oysters

>tfw I won a 20 piece, $350 chisel set in a raffle at work
>don't woodwork at all, so never bothered using them
I've found my calling
Cheese chiseling

It's a guac maker. You cut a hole in the avocado, insert the wedge end, then hold the handle between your palms and quickly rub them together back and forth around the handle to spin the wedge. In 30 seconds or so you have delicious guacamole with no mess. Wala!

this is what I was thinking clam or oyster knife. Ones I've had before were just like a paring knife with a rounded end but this would work just as good if not better.

is that a broken sword?

reminds me of skyrim where you get a bunch of cheese wheels in your inventory and go up a hill or the top of a mountain and let them all go

looks like a butt plug

Useless shit, and I do work with wood and metal. We aren't Japanese, we have nails and screws, bandsaws, hacksaws, jigsaws, routers and adhesives that take priority. Unless you're building furniture, that shit is useless. A flathead could replace it and you already have one if you live in any sort of house.

>video gays