Going to get wings here tomorrow what are i ironically the best sauce to get on the wings?

Going to get wings here tomorrow what are i ironically the best sauce to get on the wings?

Unironically*

I'd start with spicy garlic, and work my way up from there.

Mango habanero has the right amount of flavor and heat.

I was thinking spicy garlic and hot BBQ

Anything in the orange isn't spicy enough.

pepper spray applied directly to the wing

I hear people swear by the lemon pepper

Desert Heat rub is one of their most underrated flavors. They go to shit if you try to reheat them though.

good food doesn't need sauce, you fucking shitter.

White people feel the need to sauce everything for some reason. I'm sure they'll “Invent” seasoning eventually

niggers and spics are the one who feel the need to add spices to everything, faggot.

I had Blazin sauce a couple weeks ago. Hottest thing I’ve ever ate. The Wild sauce is a lot more mild.

Lemon pepper sprinkled over any over the hotter tier sauces is great.

ironically this is the most white statement I can think of, sauces are key components in both rustic cooking and haute cuisine. And either way, shitty B grade chicken meat is the perfect vehicle for fatty, oily sauces and is all it's good for. This is a thread about bdubs, not a European deli, get the fuck outta here.

Blazin' hits you a lot less than the mango habañero

In my experience any sauces hotter than habanero sauce just taste like spicy dirt and vinegar.

I accidentally polished off a dozen blazing wings my cousin left in the fridge at my grandmother l's house a few years ago.
He walked in as I was finishing the last one, warning me to avoid the 'crazy hot' ones.
Had to ask "which ones?"
And we were both a little confused when he couldn't find them.

Point is, they're not shit.

I just get hot because I don't like fruit in savory food and wild and blazin sound too intimidating

Watch out. We gotta badass over here

Blazin wings aren't that hot.

Asian Zing for flavor, then Hot.

Depends on how much spice you want
For no spicy i go with sweet bbq or honey mustard.
If you want to feel your lips tingle but nothing else then spicy garlic and honey bbq are good.
For reasonably hot but still edible I get carribean jerk, asian zing, or desert heat. All of which are tasty and hot.
Everything past hot gets up there, and if you're white (like me) it'll probably be just really hot and you won't really get any flavors with it.
Depends on how much spice you like. Don't be afraid to be a bitch. Getting something too hot will just ruin the meal for you so if you've never been there before i'd only go as high as hot bbq.

You guys are actually retarded lol. Read a fucking cookbook and you'll see that almost every classic recipe from every culture has a sauce associated with it.
This guy is just as retarded. It's almost like 99% of people on Veeky Forums don't know shit about food.

Mango Habanero is perfect. Right amount of heat with actual flavor

internet badass telling tales on the internet. Why does he do it? Does he think anyone believes him? Guess we'll never know
the blazin wings are pretty hot

Wild, traditional and boneless combo till you know what you prefer

It goes well with the fries, and it's in the name of the damn joint. Also make sure you get a booth where you can watch shit you actually care about, BWW's pretty good about being always able to watch the sports you care about from any angle you get seated

get a giant pretzel and some nachos. their chicken sucks

>whoa dude lol look how much spice doesn't bother me
>whoa dude lol i drink like 1.75L vodk a day look how much alcohol doesn't affect me

Don't get Caribbean Jerk. That shit was rancid. Tasted like star anise and nutmeg barbeque sauce.

As a matter of fact. Don't go to BWW. They charge you $30 for tendies. Just go to Popeyes and get their spicy chicken for 1/6th the price.

Asian zing

Medium has best flavor desu

>the eternal asspain of the spicelet

I always order half spicy garlic and half whatever else looks interesting, since the first time I had it. It's a good blend of heat and flavor.