Coconut milk vanilla

Mommy milky

>he is a soy based cuckold

>soyboy
>E N R I C H E D

rice

>soyboy

mummy gives me cummies

Soy doesn't raise the estrogen level in men but there is some evidence supporting that it can lead to cancer growth so I would avoid it but I personally prefer almond milk because I like the taste.

Coconut

>Soy doesn't raise the estrogen level in men
except it does, faggot

by no significant amount. phytoestrogens are ineffective in humans, and there really won't be any noticeable affect unless you consume frikking huge quantities for a long period of time.

No it doesn't there's been over a hundred and thirty nine studies proving it does not raise estrogen

semen

>phytoestogens block normal estrogen
Men don't have estrogen to block

>raising estrogen is the only way to feminize men
Go take some anti androgens. You grow breasts.

You shouldn't have dropped out of high school men do have estrogen the same way women have testosterone. Has someone with a biology degree I can tell you how is sexual dimorphism works but I doubt you understand.

I already mentioned there's been over a hundred and thirty-nine studies proving that soy has no effect on estrogen levels in men and according to the American Health Museum there's more studies suggesting that it increases testosterone don't believe everything Alex Jones says and his lackeys.

Phytoestrogens activate beta estrogen receptors which nullify pro estrogen activity. And yes men naturally have very low levels of estrogen, dumbass, its biologically part of us

enjoy your cancer, dairy fairies!

You guys have no idea.

What about coconut and almond?

They only nullify estrogen if they block the receptor sites from endogenous estrogen binding

>if we give rats a shit ton of estrogen and testosterone, they develop prostate cancer as we expect in our established murine model of the aformentioned cancer
>Human prostates also have estrogen and testosterone receptors
>thats totes the same right?
>therefore milk must cause prostate cancer

>Medical Hypotheses is a medical journal published by Elsevier. It was originally intended as a forum for unconventional ideas without the traditional filter of scientific peer review, "as long as (the ideas) are coherent and clearly expressed" in order to "foster the diversity and debate upon which the scientific process thrives."[1] Medical Hypotheses was the only Elsevier journal that did not send submitted papers to other scientists for review.[2] Articles were chosen instead by the journal's editor-in-chief based on whether he considered the submitted work interesting and important.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_Hypotheses

>spooky ghost family on the box
it better be good

Weird how his face looks fat.

Strawrburreh milk iz da bes' milk.
'less it got dat skunk taste tuit.
Den orange milk iz bes'.

>t. has never drank real milk

Poor guy never had a chance. Terrible genes.

Hemp milk

What? Why? Why would you like this, particularly more than whole milk and honey? Or just plain 2%? Why?

How many studies on the effects of male children raised with soy? (Including infant formula)

This.

He has a ballerina tattoo on his forearm.

the fucks wrong w/ him.....

ebin

shibbolethed a soy enthusist

>totes
shibbolethed a worst coaster

AFAB trans guy with history of disordered eating.

Why do we need any kind of milk ?

Whole milk if you need to buy it, or raw straight from the cow's tit if you have that luxury

You don't, but to get the same minerals you'd need to eat food instead of white flour, oil, and sugar.

What do you put in your cereal and coffee if not milk?

Not that poster, but I don't eat that sad kibble and I usually prefer coffee black when I have it, but an unsweetened plant milk latte can be good.

I drink my coffee black because I don't suck dicks.
However i do use almond milk because I don't use milk very often and it goes bad so quickly. Almond milk seems to last forever so I don't have to worry about it when I make that rare bowl of cereal or mashed taters or whatever

We've got some badasses over here. For everyone who claims to drink their coffee black, I've only seen people drink it black 1 out of 100 times. Must be a basement dweller thing.

Cereal is my go to midnight snack. Wake up, shovel a bowl of cereal in my mouth and go back to bed.

Shut up, breeder. Androphiles can enjoy black coffee.

Sugar and cream is just extra calories, just don't be a pussy and drink it black

Rice dream, its not the best milk alternative but its delicious with shredded wheat cereals. Specially fruit filled ones.
>still drinking soymilk
I regret drinking soymilk. Gallons and gallons

People think a basic coffee is "badass"?

It's just a bean. Rice is high in arsenic.