Alright cu/ck/s and /k/ommandos

Alright cu/ck/s and /k/ommandos
I have a strawberry farm in Northern Finland and the proper licenses and guns to hunt elk, deer and caribou and reindeer. They run around my fucking crop and with their hooves they destroy the canvas sheets that keep my crop from freezing and dying during the winter.
I worked as a coronary's assistant before and I know how to gut a human, but a deer is somewhat different. So far I have a few hearts, double that amount of kidneys, three livers.
I have never prepared a heart before. I have eaten a smoked reindeer heart before, but how do I actually prepare it myself? It gets kinda too chewy as far as I know. As for the basic shit about livers though, they are great no matter the prep method.

Kidneys, those I have never cooked. My grandma told me that you have to boil them in whole milk twice to reduce the smell of piss, then slice them thin and then sear them in lots of butter and onion.

Pic related, it's the innards of the Rangifer tarandus we shot last night.
Gimme tips about how to cook that shit in the pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtvEGX1Rp28
youtube.com/watch?v=WXUeZL1Ktss
youtube.com/watch?v=dIyomgJSsJc
chefkoch.de/rezepte/188891080549123/Saure-Lunge.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UGHHHHHH.

GORE WARNING PLEASE.

Heart is a muscle notging more, fry it fast like a steak.

Try over at
and
if you want a laugh

OP here. I've read some cook books about hearts and apparently they get tough when you under or overcook them.

fuck off sissy faggot

Do I have to cut off some shit from it first? Like in the pic you can see all those veins and stuff on it. Trim that shit and slice it and sear it like a lean steak?

I'm a butcher's apprentice
for the people who actually know we carry beef hearts, they usually want us to grind it up. What they do with it after I'm not sure

The butcher trims most of it but obviously thats not part of the picture for you. Shouldnt be too hard, but those hearts do look pretty damn small.

They probably use it as a lean ground beef substitute since that tends to be pricey.

Well the animals we shoot are pretty small, they are built like dogs but the size of a pony, at most. But they are numerous and they fucking kill my living, that's why I got a .308 rifle with a night sight and a silencer. One hit and it goes down, no matter where I hit, and the fucking 2000 euro 10x magnification night sight lets me see absolutely every single thing on my fields. (the rifle itself was 800 euros) I am absolutely sick of these motherfucking elks on my motherfucking strawberry patch. I will shoot every single one of them and I will also eat every one of them.

Show us the gun then faggot

Im npt privy to your hunting laws but im pretty sure a hunting license doesnt give you a pass to shoot as many of the things as you want. Theres a reason they put limits on this shit, they'd rather you not cripple a local animal population because they inconvebienced your strawberries.

Dish called Mollejitas(gizzard)
youtube.com/watch?v=QtvEGX1Rp28

Dish called Higado(liver)
youtube.com/watch?v=WXUeZL1Ktss

Dish called Anticucho (hearth)
youtube.com/watch?v=dIyomgJSsJc

Well there are limits of course. The local population of these things is very high though, and officially I have got a license to shoot two more this winter.
On the other hand, the "local" official doesn't give a fuck and my town doesn't even have a police station, and no one gives a fuck if they hear a couple of rifle shots.
Last summer the Finnish police officials gave me a permission to shoot 50 jackdaws to protect my crop. There's hordes of them in the summer, like 400 in one black cloud that comes over the trees, croaking and screaming. Felling only 50 of them in one summer is fucking absurd, and he knew it. I asked if he was serious about the number, and the answer was "well, there has got to be A number on this paper"

So they don't actually give a fuck.
[spoiler]shot like 300 birds last summer and more kept coming[/spoiler]

if you knew anything about reindeer you'd know that they're less valuable than strawberries

Um, elk and deer don't have gizzards user.

I don't have a photo of it at hand at the moment, and the gun's locked away in it's case and stuff. It's the law after all, to keep it locked away and keep the bullets in a different locker. But basically it's pic related, only with a wooden stock, a night sight and a big ass silencer. Even with the silencer it's almost as loud as a 12G shotgun though.

It's amazing how those modern night sights work. My naked eye sees only dark ground and darker treeline; then I take a look through the scope and see lines and edges and movement.

I'm not going to cook a fucking reindeer or elk the way you cook a fucking chicken, what the fuck

I shouldn't even respond since you identified as a /k/tard but I hunt and kill deer every year and the heart and liver are my favorite to eat on the day of the kill. We marinate the heart for a few hours in a soy sauce, garlic, mirin, ginger, hot pepoer marinade, cut it into thin slices, skewer and roast over a fire while drinking beer after butchering. Delicious. But fuck off, /k/ fag.

>i night poach with a starlight scope

You're a piece of shit and equivalent to niggers here in the south who illegally spotlight them. I hope you get gored by an elk in full rut.

I'm not a /k/ommando though, I have visited the board enough to know the kommando callsign and I thought that people who like guns also like hunting. I now realize it was a mistake, since ck and k are two very different boards only tangentially related.
Your idea about the heart sounds delicious as fuck, I might do just that. We like sitting around a fire anyways and grill some sausages and stuff, might as well do a heart skewer then.

It's not actually a night vision IR scope. It has a bright, adjustable dot in the middle of the scope, which makes it possible to aim in low-light conditions. I can't see shit with it in the night, it only makes it easier on the eye to aim in the shade. Normally when you aim in the dark, the target gets lost in the sights and you see only the sights, not the target. With this, you can see where you aim on the deer. It doesn't let you see in the dark, it adjusts the contrast a bit so you can see beyond the sights.

Actual night sights are military tech and therefore very very illegal in Finland. A dot sight is a dot sight.

> doesn't let you see in the dark, it adjusts the contrast a bit so you can see beyond the sights.

Okay then, I take back what I said about you being like the poaching spotlighting nogs we have to deal with here in the US
south. It's infuriating.

it's a different kind of muscle dumdum

>I have a strawberry farm in Northern Finland
WTF just when yuo think you have heard and seen everything
>reindeer heart ... but how do I actually prepare it myself
You might take a look at a Bavarian recipe for "Saures Lüngerl" ("sour lung hash"), a very traditional stew recipe that uses heart and lung heavily marinated in a vinegar marinade (which helps soften it up), served with Semmelknödel.

Its still muscle tissue retard. It tastes like muscle tissue. Dont be a pedantic idiot

BTW here is a recipe:
chefkoch.de/rezepte/188891080549123/Saure-Lunge.html

Those limits are there for a reason mr. Farmer. Just because there is a fuckload in a single cloud doesnt mean they can get wiped out in a decade.

When you have to question yourself about these kinds of things remember passenger pidgeons and the NA bison both of which were assumed sonjumerous as to be impossible to eradicate. A lot of species get wiped out by people not giving a fuck.

People want fresh strawberries. Often in late summer people go picking them up themselves and paying by the weight to the plot owner.

>by people not giving a fuck
More like by people making their living by killing them. People who kill them because they are a nuisance will stop killing them once they are not numerous enough anymore to be a nuisance because pest control is a pain in the ass if you have to do actual work besides.

Plenty of species were wiped out or borderline wiped out for being a nuisance.

>remshit
*inhales*
BOI... what is wrong with you? You live in Sako Country but you get a modern Remington? Do yourself a favor and get an 85 or even a Tikka T3X when you get the chance. Remington's floating around the drain right now thanks to their parent company raping their name to death by releasing shit quality guns with a finish that rusts worse than a Toyota in a rock salt factory.
Thankfully, you can re-use the suppressor and scope, but for god's sake, man.

I'm not advocating for animals rights nor negate your ability to shoot shit but wouldn't a fence also help with keeping out animals.

Mince it up and stuff it in the cleaned-out guts.
Voila. Sausages.

make a salt/sugar mix in a container with a few spices. I like whole pepper and bay leaf. Submerge the heart in it. It shouldnt touch any sides. After a few days in the fridge hang it somewhere semi-dry and keep it there or move it somewhere very dry after a while. White powdery mold is ok, white fuzzy mold should be removed but with black mold you should take a flamethrower to everything nearby. Never experienced the latter myself, but it can happen.

> .308 rifle with a night sight and a silencer. One hit and it goes down, no matter where I hit, and the fucking 2000 euro 10x
God you are so fucking noguns it hurts. This is like your uncle chuck talkin' 'bout dem ay-ahr fifteenz blowin' the durr apart. Shut up.

Also this literally from Sako land but bought american. You are so fucked up it isn't even funny.

Please can all you butt-fucking gun obsessed redneck Cletuses take your shit to another board because no one here gives a fuck

Wow we got a badass city dweller here. You better watch out or he'll school you good with his men's scarf and avocado soy toast and his test level lower than an 85 year old mans. Idiots like you should be forced to slaughter your own meat or fuck off.

>yfw the real /k/ has arrived

>pic related, /k/ommando response team monitoring OPs statements

>mfw all these triggered housewives and environmentalists

yknow when your ass lives out in the sticks, animals are a thing

The nigga said he had all his licences and legal authority to shoot the animals. It's a thread for cooking game meat

Time to grind up those hearts and make coney chili. It's usually made with beef heart but I imagine the elk would taste just fine as well.

/k/ is guns and hunting. Veeky Forums is knives and butchering. I'm okay with both of these things.

The only heart I mess around with is chicken hearts and I fry them in butter like my dad did. Apparently larger hearts cut into strips work well in stews but I've never tried it. In my experience absolutely nothing gets the piss out of kidneys, those go to the coyotes.

I think hea means mollejas which are sweetbreads