BIZARRE FOOD THREAD

Would you eat a dirt cookie Veeky Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

No thanks

I'm not a starving Africa op

>that nike swoosh graffiti behind a starving person eating dirt
based capitalism

>when the logo of an American clothing brand is graffitied onto a wall where poverty stricken Haitians literally eat dirt

This really should be less funny than it is.

And here I am 300lbs with jalapeno poppers in the freezer

If only they could ever work to get rich, if they'll buy that they'll buy anything.
Then I could come up with an idea like 'mud cakes now with extra mud.' I'd be a millionaire overnight, but as it is they'd just steal them all fml fml.

That's what happens when niggers ruin farming in their country because you cut down all the fucking trees and everybody there reproduces like cockroaches

>Haitians eat dirt cookies to survive
How does that help them survive if it's just dirt?

Anyone that tries that shit gets killed by other mud makers.

I'll try anything once no homo

>hey should we use this dirt to grow food? we could have vegetables, and eat it with these chickens
nah senpai lets just eat dirt and swing chickens over our heads for voodoo

What is it with biritsh ex colonies that made them much less likely to become a failed state than other ex colonies?

I mean, countries like Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados and Grenada (and orher ex brit colonies) have been doing pretty good while fucking haiti is even worse than Mogadishu

Well there are some minerals in it

the body cannot digest dirt
haiti is niggers at their worst

im pretty sure spain/portugal steals alot of resources as well as passing shitty practices onto the colonies

meanwhile the English are all
>do X task in perpetuity and once you have finished for the day you can have tea and crumpets and play us in a cricket match

it kinda worked out better than the spanish colonies
>tfw colonized by both merica and spain

Just because you can eat it doesn't make it food

Some of the people have spirit in their eyes. They're more alive than westerners.

There are also trace amounts of flour, salt and vegetable shortening

Difference is haiti got its independance via a genocidal revolt.

If the minerals are there the body will absorb it. Same reason why swalling hubks of metal can kill you. Still avsolutely zero protiens or other nutrients in it.

that's just the malaria

Haiti was the wealthiest and most productive nation in the Americas until the niggers raped and killed all the white people and took over. They literally started out in easy-mode with a shitload of money and the infrastructure already laid down.
But nigs gonna nig and now Haiti is what it is today.

Isn't Haiti French? I know they speak French.

>Haiti was the wealthiest and most productive nation in the Americas

Found the hippie libtard

Does anyone here have the webm of african people catching mosquitos in mass and frying them in patties as food?

they speak "French"

or just a general romancing faggot

>haiti
>africa
burger education...

Their whole country got rekt by a magnitude 7 earthquake in 2010. They were poor even before all their infrastructure got turned into rubble.

>niggas gon nig

If this is true than Barbados, T&T and bermuda should've imploded as well

I saw em eating dirt before that

Don't forget they were also used as Shillary's personal slush fund dump.

>Mainland Africans are smarter than a jungle island people

I need a study into why.

>buying marked up dirt and operating at a lot if it rains on your sun baked dirt cookies.
I was going to eat a light dinner tonight, but I'm going to have a nice burger

Was this video made before the earth quake?
If they were that poor and destitute before the earthquake. Then god damn.

it was more like
>French are retarded at let the slaves overthrow the government
>For some reason they say "fuck it let em keep it"
>New Haitian government has no international support
>corrupt dictators take power
>they ruin everything
Imagine having Mugabe be your president except for the entire existence of the country

surprised to see someone with any understanding of geopolitics

same reason dodos and galapagos turtles exist. islands do not offer a full ecological food chain and animals get lazy.

Man oh man. I've spent quite a bit of time in Haiti. The mud cookie thing isn't as widespread as people would have you believe.

That said, the food and overall nutrition over there isn't great. Most people get by on incredibly simple meals of rice and beans, occasionally with some form of meat (usually goat or chicken). The soil there isn't great for a lot of farming, but there are larger issues at play.

They've been screwed over by their government for a long, long time, and were screwed over by other countries for a long time before that. They've also got a problem with all of the NGOs giving them things for free, which doesn't leave room for people to start any sort of business that would last long term. Why would you start farming rice if groups are going to bring it in for free? Same with clothes, medical aid, etc.

It's a weird country of highs and lows. Burning trash everywhere, but pretty much everyone is incredibly clean. People are really happy and hopeful, but have almost nothing to their name.

>>New Haitian government has no international support
>wahhh why didn't the major world governments support the regime that just overthrew one of their allies
>fuckin wipipo

Are you retarded.
Haitians are all from africa. They were all born from slaves brought over.

hmmmmm i wonder why marginalized slaves had a far lesser understanding of economics, engineering, political theory & law than their educated colonizer counterparts. clearly racism is the most sensible explanation.

is that one of those 3rd world gas stations where you buy fuel by the bottle?

terrible post
cut your stomach open to preserve your honor

excellent argument!
you should consider consider going into law.

Dirt or mud is not food

i wonder why no one before me has responded to you? still an underated post

I dunno meng, in my third world country they only sold paraffin by the bottle. Guzzoline and diesel is sold in yo typical gas station

Prolly a good place to practice permaculture and aquaculture.

Haiti is too small for large scale farms and the place really need some serious reforestation drive

>to survive
All hiatians know that the sole reason they eat those is to trick themselves into feeling less hungry.