Eating horse, cat or dog meat is unacceptable

Do not eat any of these animals. They are sacred.

Cats were worshipped in ancient Egypt - do not eat these animals. They are house pets, our loyal friends. Unless you are a swiss or a disgusting asian - they still need to be civilized.

Dogs have been the most loyal companions of Humans since the dawn of our species. You do not eat them. I do not care if you are chinese. Stop doing it. It is disgusting.

Horses are for riding, not eating. They have accompanied us for a very long time in our journey through the ages. They are majestic creatures, loyal, versatile, fast and endurant. Do not eat them.

Civilized humans do not eat any of these animals!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do not be like this faggot.

Cows were worshiped in India. Still are, by some. Pigs are intelligent animals that make great pets. I love meat, but don't pretend that our arbitrary distinctions aren't just that: arbitrary.

horse and dogs are pretty delish. cats are actually yucky tho

there's nothing arbitrary in cattle breeding. animals that produce fat and muscle and only eat vegetable by product of agriculture get eaten.
others aren't.dogs and cats as food aren't profitable, and being carnivorous they are loaded with shit they are also naturally aggressive. cows and horse are docile and eat for free. they can carrie some tasks, then be eaten when ripe. Pigs are horrible creatures but are too delicious for their own good so they got a free pass on being dangerous and useless.

the dogs that are eaten in china and korea are bred specifically for eating.

Cat and dog? No.
Horse? Yes.

>They are sacred
Fuck off with your bullshit.
Worshipped in ancient Egypt? Do you praise Ra every morning? Do you pray to Anubis before you go to sleep? Who the fuck cares what the ancient Egyptians worshipped? Cows are sacred in Hinduism, do you think we shouldn't eat those, either? You didn't mention those at all. Or do you have some specific criteria as to what spiritual bullshit you consider legit and which you don't?
You didn't get into all the stuff that Jews don't eat. What about pork and shrimp? Aren't those unclean?
Come the fuck on, stop holding out on us.

Cows are bred in the west for milk and meat?
Btw, how was your horse sausage you disgusting pig?!

Kys!

the dogs that are eaten in china and korea are bred specifically for eating.

Citation needed

I've eaten dog before. It tasted pretty bad, but oh well. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE

Do not eat horses you monster!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi

inb4 'invalid'

Karma will kick your ass you disgusting mongrel.

So the Chinese and Koreans are really degenerate then.

I'm a true blue aussie :^)

I'm not too sure. I think with Koreans, it has stuck around because they were desperate in the war periods. And eating dog meat is mostly an older person thing now. The younger generation do not do it (as much). It is something that will die out as more restaurants become scarce.

The chinese however... Will eat anything that is breathing since they can.

Yup, Australians are non-humans.

I'd try horse at the drop of a hat if it was well cooked and not just hidden in some other type of meat as filler, and MAYBE the special korean dog meat if I was drunk.

Cats don't seem like they'd taste good.

You probably do not have a house pet.

Family had pets consistently and still do to this day, but I haven't had one since I moved out, too expensive.

>have swiss mum
>she tells stories, half of which are just plain not true
>said hegschtalemanner up in the mountains eat dogs and cats
>turns out, it's true
Not that I care what they eat. Also, horse is delicious. Wet cured, patted dry, cold smoked and thinly sliced, it makes for one of the best sandwich meats ever.

I feel like you're overreacting a bit. I've just heard Horse meat can taste good if it's cooked well, and that I might eat korean dog if I was too drunk to reason correctly, and that cat is entirely off the menu.

there fine for now. times get tough. and wilbur,fluffy and spot are mac n pet. na idk if i could eat any of them.

Has your family or you ever eaten a horse at some point?

Nope, I live in America, so i'll probably never eat horse, but i'd try it if I got the chance and it was proper stuff and not "Disguised as beef in cheap british lasagna"-tier

Just the thought is enough.

First off, cat isn't good eating. They're good pest control.

Dog can be good, but with all their other uses combined with the resources needed to raise them a poor choice.

Horses are stupid animals to be used as we see fit. But it has so many more and better uses than food. It remains a viable option though.

Do not test my patience. Repent!

>Horses are for riding, not eating.
But I ride my bf and eat him up too, almost every night.

Fuck off, normie.

Ok, this is not a thread about /lgbt/ though.

Dogs are bred in China for meat though?
Fuck off frogposter.

And it is disgusting!
REPENT!

I have never seen this before and I still know it's pasta

But Aryan Indo-Europeans evolved into modern white Germans and Scandinavians through eating horses, it's how they learned you could ride them as well. Evidence of this exists in the old testament where they the anglo-saxon Israelites thought the indigenous berbers these techniques.

Your brain is pasta.

anglo-saxon Israelites

- AUTISMO MAXIMO

Rabbits were the Egyptian god of drunkeness and parties so you can't eat them either?

Dog meat is flipping good. It has a sweet taste that is not like any other.