Bout to cook this bad boy. Praying to god I don't overcook it. Pray with me

Bout to cook this bad boy. Praying to god I don't overcook it. Pray with me.

Oh yiah

weak sear bro

Where the fuck is the photo of the inside?

Sorry wrote the post and forgot to post it cause i'm dumb

your pan should have been way hotter

Kinda week but it tasted great. How do I get my pan hotter senpai?

>inb4 too much water
Yeah I like eating my steak with its buttery juices and there's nothing you can do about it

No marbling? What's with the fucking cows these days? All on a diet?

I paid it €2.20. Don't know how much marbling you can get for that price.

>referring to inanimate objects as bad boys

People buy shitty trash select steaks to post here because they marvel at the cut but ignore the quality. Seeking validation they post here without letting their steak rest, without a sear, without proper cooking; and with no sides because they are so intent on making a thread on Veeky Forums they forget that they're making an actual meal.

1/10 op, its edible.

Turn heat to max. Let pan sit there for few minutes, without oil or fat oc.

>$2.60 steak

>heat pan to max without oil

Just finished mine too.

These lean as steaks are better off braised or reverse seared. Otherwise they just come out tough and chewy.

>sear sucks
>cooked medium
>didn't rest it
>no sides
All that said, it doesn't look bad or anything. I'm sure it was fine. Just keep practicing senpai

Your heat was not high enough. At least you didn't totally overcook it, but you didn't do a good job at all.

oh goody. a steak meme thread.

To be fair it was originally 4.40, but since it expired tomorrow the store had a 50% off offer on it.

I'm pretty sure the oil was about to hit smoke point. I can't really get the pan hotter than the oil's smoke point and still use it can I? I'm the noobiest of noobs when it comes to cooking but that's what common sense suggests me.

It was really good, but I have by no means a particularly refined palate. It was just a good steak. Will read about those cooking methods.

Was not my intention but since the conversation about my steak is probably not enough to keep up a thread I'll welcome it.

Dude seriously turn off your flash, it makes everything you cook look like dog food

Everyone loves to shit on the chef. With a shit cut of meat like that, you could have done worse. 6/10. You pass.

Needs a better sear and there's basically 0 fat, but I bet it still tasted fucking great.