This fucking thing

What is the ultimate flavor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEG45OKVi4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Used to love mixing them when I was a kid. Coconut + Lemon, Blueberry + Cherry.
Anybody else in the Taste Bud Club? I don't think it's a thing anymore, but they send you monthly packages of random new flavors plus some swag.

I don't really have a single favorite.
It doesn't sound that exciting I know, but I like getting a mixed bag of lemon lime, tangerine, and cherry. I've tasted a lot more flavors than that though, but whenever I have a bag like once a year it's that mix.

>don't have a single favorite
Kys

Black licorice, unironically

The ones with puke, diaper or booger flavor

Patrician taste detected
>people actually forked money into researching those flavours
How based can one company get?

I am more of an old socks and dog food flavor man myself.

buttered popcorn

>People actually payed money to taste jelly beans flavoured like ear wax, garbage, and vomit
How did they get away with selling those

I unironically kinda liked some of those flavors. Toothpaste was just delicious mint, centipede had a grassy aftertaste that was pretty decent, and skunk spray basically tasted the same as licorice anyway. Then again, I'm the type of person to eat straight up raw onions, so maybe my palette is just fucking disgusting.

by far and away the patrician's choice

The baby wipes flavor was actually really refreshing. Hard to explain

I remember buying a pack that came with gross and yummy flavors mixed together. Some of them looked like a yummy flavor and then it surprised you with something nasty.

Vomit

Can you imagine having to taste test them? I remember tasting the vomit one and was shocked at how accurate it was.

tough to pick a single one

fuck yeah they always had the little recipes on the packages. peaches and cream soda, raspberry and pear, peanut butter and grape jelly...

good mix, i usually do lemon lime, cherry, and peach.

i can have about three of these before i burn out on them, but fuck they're good.

We had these in canada i remember them

Dog food flavor must be the fucking worst taste in the world. It even tastes much worse than real dog food and I would rather eat a shit than try that nasty stuff again

Fresh from Fairfield California. We even make the best jellybeans. What aren't we the best at?

The best are the 3 Ps

peach
pear
plum

tutti frutti

/thread

That shit is awesome.

Thibking rationally. Cali is sjw shithole

Cletus, pls, california federal tax dollars comprise 40% of your state's budget. You should be licking their rainbow painted toenails.

>Sjw shithole
>Actually voted to ban same sex marriage

a few minutes between each one of these is fucking great

Juicy Pear

youtube.com/watch?v=iEG45OKVi4k

>tfw I kinda like popcorn flavor but my stomach gets IMMEDIATELY angry when I eat one.

This guy gets it