Please make your selection, Veeky Forums

Please make your selection, Veeky Forums.

Since I'm not making it from scratch, fuck it and just give me the chef boyardee box crap. At least you have to make a dough from it.

Go to the frozen pizza section

i don't fuck with that shit

Get Classico or Don Pepino's sauce, the rest in that pic is garbage.

Do you use the bulldozer to organize the cum jars

What's all the stuff on the top shelf?

Botulism

>spending as much as a frozen pizza for more work and less quality
I'll kms

Premade pizza crusts. Those are, believe it or not, a thing.

I love Chef Boyardee pizza kits. They are fantastic and out of everything in that picture I will choose those everytime.

Get some ground beef, mozzarella, pepperoni. Layer that shit. Fantastic.

Those no yolk noodles remind me of staying the night at my grandma's and making chicken noodle casserole.

it's stewed tomatoes
ghaaaad reatrds itt

why do you keep your PS4 games in your pantry?

This unironically is the goat choice. I have a fond nostalgia for it because I grew up in a traditional amerilard family with a shitload of kids and although dad had a good job he couldn't afford takeout pizza for everyone and would buy these of a weekend night, doctor them up with such abominations as canned mushrooms and breakfast sage sausage, because he didn't want us to miss out on pizza, lol. Enjoy your final stage alzheimer's, dad, you deserve a medal more than the robots dying for our friendly, neighborhood zionists.

Your dad sounds like a dumb unaccomplished hick who knocked some trashy whore up too many times.

Not OP but fuck you. I grew up on this shit too. Grandpa even put hot dogs on it. Chef Boyardee is the greatest.

pickled homeless guy livers

That frozen pizza with the handlebar mustache on the box that appeals to my millennial sensibilities

if you were a true millennial you would be paying $5 for a slice at some strip mall place

I've never had one, but I kinda want to try it just so I know what it's like. I assume it doesn't taste anything like their canned pasta?

those are generally pickled before you remove them from the homeless guy.

Don pepino is actually breddy good sauce. I use it for my margharita when fresh tomatos are out of season.

I actually did try that and it was horrible.
Homerun is best frozen pizza.

Respeck

>shelf stable pizza cheese and pepperoni

Americans, you disgust me

fuck is that thing on the right middle shelf

looks like a facehugger in a jar

The fuck are you talking about? Cheese and cured sausage literally came into existence to be ways of keeping milk and meat from going rancid before you ate it.

I would like to eat the Legos sir.