Rèd Baron pizza

Ok Veeky Forums, I fell for the meme of frozen pizza and bought me a red baron one, but I have a quick question, does it really matter if I let the pizza thaw?

the box says "do not thaw pizza", so In order to cook it do I need to put it frozen straight into the oven/pan?

Yes. Frozen and directly on the rack. And I always go for the longer time i.e. box says 17-19min, you'll probably want 19

The length of cooking really depends on the specific oven, so for the first time I'd check it after 15 minutes
You can't unburn food so it's always good to check earlier than later

>You can't unburn food
Not with that fucking attitude

If you thaw it and put it directly on the rack weird shit happens to it

>red baron

>I fell for the meme
Me too. Thanks for the severe gas pains and diarrhea, assholes.

did it really give you diarrea?

if it thaws first it might just falls through the oven grill, or give you botulism and salmonella

this is what happens if you thaw it

if you put it on a pan and stick it in the oven as it preheats it thaws and gets a crispier crust.

putting that shit directly on the rack is a recipe for disaster.

I eat red baron deep dish singles every day for breakfast. They're many times better than the large pizzas. The large pizzas are just memes

from my experience 30-60mins in the fridge from the freezer is better than straight to oven.
when the box says not to thaw they probably mean people that go to sleep and don't realize dough soaks.

Make sure you take it out of the box too retard

Or this

What the actual fuck

Long story short I left it out on it's side and it thawed for a few hours til I caught it and put it back in the freezer. A few days later I wanted pizza but I didn't have any cash so I found this and thought I could salvage it. I cut it in half so it would cook even, but I saw I couldn't let it thaw so I just binned it.

>I cut it in half so it would cook even
who the fuck does this to a frozen pizza?

>be so smart you don't even the cooking instructions on the manufacturers box

Is it fair to call it a pizza anymore?

>be so smart you replicate the recipe using the ingredients from the manufacturers box including ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, LOW MOISTURE PART SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED PART SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), PEPPERONI MADE WITH PORK, CHICKEN AND BEEF (PORK, MECHANICALLY SEPARATED CHICKEN, BEEF, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: WATER, DEXTROSE, SPICES, SMOKE FLAVORING, LACTIC ACID STARTER CULTURE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, FLAVORING, GARLIC POWDER, SODIUM NITRITE, BHA, BHT, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF: PAPRIKA, OLEORESIN OF PAPRIKA), TOMATO PASTE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, PALM OIL, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA OIL), SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SPICE, MALTODEXTRIN, DRIED GARLIC, HYDROLYZED SOY AND CORN PROTEIN, PAPRIKA, DRIED ONION, WHEAT STARCH, L-CYSTEINE HYDROCHLORIDE, AMMONIUM SULFATE, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, ENZYMES (CONTAINS WHEAT), ASCORBIC ACID from scratch

what am I supposed to see?

botulism

Yes. Might entirely be the fault of the pizza though.
Oven's on the fritz, so it actually took about an hour to cook rather than the 16-18 minutes the box suggests.

*not entirely*

It's loss

Based. These burn the shit outta your tongue though.
Are you large sized from this though?

looks like a nuke mushroom