Is there a more talented man on the planet? Great chef, great rapper, great TV host...

Is there a more talented man on the planet? Great chef, great rapper, great TV host. Can talk with anyone and dominate the conversation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4utXb3auOew
youtube.com/watch?v=z93IaKPY_Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Can talk with anyone and dominate the conversation.

sounds unpleasant

Dudes a self important attention whore. Carry on.

>fat retard that pretends to be black and his high 24/7

yea no thanks

fuck this loser

Why does vice keeping pushing this fat fuck everywhere?

>great chef
Does he even cook things? I've watched his show and it's always just footage of him stuffing his fat face
>great rapper
His music is awful
>great TV host
All he does is have casual conversation about food while saying fuck every 2 words. For someone that eats 24/7 and loves food that isn't exactly hard to do.

! don't know who that fat fuck is but I would love to hold a lighter to his disgusting jihadi beard.

i pray it comes out he molests kids

>Is there a more talented man on the planet?
moot, michael jackson
>... and dominate the conversation.
is this something desirable?
EVERY conversation?
REALLY?

>and dominate the conversation
>thanks to the miracle of TV scripting and editing

He has a powerful personality that takes the room over, no editing needed friend

yeah he cooks shit now and then
great chef is a bit of a stretch from what I've seen but maybe he's done some impressive shit, I could be wrong. All I've seen is him make a pokebowl and it looked simple as fuck

>Can talk with anyone and dominate the conversation
isn't that literally the opposite of what you want a good host/presenter to do in a conversation

What a miserable looking piece of shit.

"I'm a fat fuck who tries too hard."

Might as well listen to Alex Jones. Inferiority complex males look to these manufactured personalities for leadership.

His shit aint funny without body

A fat fuck with sleeves and toddler eyes. He looks like a fat baby looking to get back doored.

Just another shitty rapper that I only ever heard of because I saw them on ridiculousness

>takes the room over
Well yeah, after his fat ass squeezes in there's hardly any room for anyone else.

>oversized beard trend
>white person who raps
>foodie who is fat

Nope, not once

lets stop bumping 'gibble-face'.

He's a narcissistic, elitist, holier-than-thou pothead whose only claim to culinary fame is "I was a linecook in a shitty bistro for awhile"

The only thing powerful about him are his farts.

Just stop fucking bumping this human mistake. Please. He's come to terms with the fact that his life is a joke, what are we doing talking about it? christ.

i cant stand him

I love him. He's honest..

look at his pretentious cunt face. I could jab a dagger into it without blinking.

Why is it that he only wears 4XL plain T shirts.

Well it's either that or a moomoo

oh fuck

Go to walmart and get a 4XL plain cotton shirt.

It's fuckin comfortable.

Wouldn't want to look like a weirdo

WHy do you people keep bumping this fast bastard?

My sister and I went to a show. She sucked his dick. I watched. Well not watched. Like I saw her kneeled in front of him groin. Most I saw was her panties through her leggings. I was happy to see bambam. I didnt tell him it was my sister. That woulda been awkward. Plus she 16

Aka loud and obnoxious

you live in louisiana or alabama? what fucked up garbage hole do you exist in? I've never wished a group of people would just evapourate until now. You fuck people need to die.

Bump

New york

I love how you dogshit people just double down in looking like human filth.

Um ok nigger?

say nigger again. You fucking fuck up. Keep saying nigger because it validates you. I would fucking stab your ass if you were anywhere near me. I'm not kidding.

You ever dodge a blade? It's impossible within 5 feet. You'll end up stuck.

I was going to ask that was he ever actually a chef like did he manage a kitchen or just work in one?

You are so obsessed. Are you gay?
Dont go bananas on me, monkey boy

>YOU'RE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE..
>A NIGGA MOMENT

I'm a gay monkeys banana boy. You're just a stupid cunt. You're in love with a face fucked, gimpy human being for some reason. He's a human disgrace and you love him. WHY?

This entire board is just poverty central. You're all so poor and angry.

You are seething aren't you.
Why are you so mad that you shit up this thread? God blacks are so stupid. Even beaners are firebombing them out of the neighborhoods. Just have to start fighting. Cant be happy. Never satisfied. Go back to the congo

You have no idea how upset I am. Let me tell you.. OOOOOh so upset bro. Get your racist shitgasm out now so you can stop being a fuck up.

Remember, I'm SOoooo upset. Sorry, I'm in the middle of "A few good men". I can't really guage your fuckedness, I'm sorry.

You realize everyone knows you're a stupid asshole, right? You literally played yourself in front of everyone. I don't know where you actually live, but no one does that.

That's such a gay movie. Are you like stupid or something that you cant watch good movies? Gosh thats sad af dude
Post your location since you are gonna stab me. Like literally stab me. Youre just mad im rich and dress better than you. Prolly cook better too. Youre just here looking for recipes that require bananas, mud and food stamps

Uh they do it in cali dumbass lol get with it

You're boring human garbage and you wish you weren't.

This is what you worthless children aren't.

youtube.com/watch?v=4utXb3auOew

Everyone knows you're some confused fuck up. Just own it, talk about bananas for some reason and then pass out drunk from whatever drug you're on.

You'll never garner respect in life, get used to that.

>getting this upset.

You need to be 18+ to post on this site, kiddo.

his raps barely make sense

just rando words that he combines using a rhyming dictionary

dude food
drop ludes
skid the saab
I'm a tard
lather sauce
medium raw
cp on tor
larp from compton
albanian nigger
action bronson
rhyme theif
hood robin
can't tell the diff between
aged cheese and
rotten beef
my palate has the taste
of underage feet
my raps allude to deets
and a hidden deep
meaning
but all you see is
all it's seeming
I'm fake deep
I'm a dish rapper
but dirty
I aint a fish slapper
I'm the burley
I'm a fat cunt
who rhymes slurry
larp as effay
saabs and triple XL
my career is just the fell
no rise
hasbeen that never
was
I'm (a)ction (b)ronson
AB brotherhood reppin
e34 nu-steppin
meal preppin
crack steppin
rat weddin
*inserts rando food references and big body bes rages*

Are those really his lyrics?

This fat fuck is so full of himself ever since he got some traction with his food stuff.
He seems to be a fun guy and just a guy from the corner to hang out with but man he is turning really arrogant lately.
Mayhem is the best guy out of all the fuck thats delicious guys, the episode somewhere in alaska where its just mayhem and alchemist is fun as fuck.

>fat obnoxious wigger

>I would fucking stab your ass if you were anywhere near me
dayumm

>Great chef
Absolutely debatable and hasn't proven himself to be great

>Great rapper
Lol kys faggot

>great TV host
Saying fuck every 5 minutes while your retard friends laugh isn't being a good host

Go smoke weed elsewhere vicefag

Triggered

link me up to an episode which is good.

I'll just wear a bedsheet like a normal person.

he's their dope hook up.

ugly fat moo moo wearing neo-nazi hipster tub of lard
with wine glass for muh sophistication
typeface on cover isn't even properly fucking centered

oddly enough, he is an albanian muslim retard.
now, now. the smell from him being so fat, that he has to be bathed at a car wash is pretty powerful too.
>action bronson
>4xl shirts
he wishes he was that small. he's like 400lbs and 5'4.
he wants desperately to be Ghostface Killa, but has none of the delivery or vocabulary of Ghost.

>Can talk with anyone and dominate the conversation

That's not something to be proud or admirable of. It's a sign of boorishness. Being a good listener is as socially important as being able to master a conversation.

hes a white rapper who has held a job before, so that means he has crossover appeal.

youtube.com/watch?v=z93IaKPY_Wc
>nobody mentioning this
I actually like Action still but I can't stand to watch you guys drop the ball this hard

Calling people nazis for no reason makes you cringier than any food entertainer though

Gay. The same "ghostface killa rip" arguement thats been put the rest. He naturally sounds that way you dumb mong. Bet you dont even listen to rap. You just looked him up and saw a gfk comment. Dumb obsessed nigger

you a cold as ice nigga lol

'evapourate'

>jewish
>Nazi

yes

He's secretly self conscious of his weight. If you put him in a room with 12 hot French bikini models there is no amount of "charisma" that will make the situation go well for him. It will be awkward, he'll begin to swear spaghetti and they will be repulsed by his gut and attempt to be gansta. Money can buy a lot of things but it can't buy dignity.

sweat* oops

gonna act like a nigger if someone calls you nigger?

NIGGER

>nigger threatens to act like a nigger if he's called a nigger
typical nigger

>dominate the conversation

Why do fat people feel a need to be loud and obnoxious all the time? Is it because they're insecure?

We really don't, but like any demographic you want to hate, you pick a few examples that fit your narrative, then convince yourself that's how they all are. Most of us are just normal people that grew up eating like our grandparents who worked manual labor, but don't have to do such things, so we got fat. And a majority are insecure so they just keep quiet, and the second most populous group is just a normal part of the conversation.

>Violence is acceptable when somebody says something I don't like
Okay Mao

Who are you quoting?

Who are you asking?

Fat people are stupid
People with shitloads of ugly tattoos are stupid
People with ugly bears who aren't old rustic day laborers are stupid

Fuck this worthless piece of shit and fuck vice

You

(You)?

is this like thug kitchen

Johnny Blaze on the mic here

>talented
>rapper
Are you some kind of cunt?

Smooooth criminal in da house

Ooooga booooga

Kekked and wreckt

>Fat wannabe sophisticate 3rd rate rapper with middle school joke bars says fuck a lot and doesn’t really cook anything smokes weed and eats: the career

Fuck off Bronson.

he has links to bigger names, so can acquire good contacts for vice so vice can make itself look bigger.

i think matty is better for tv/youtube shows. he's my choice for fat tatted up chefs.

the other guy can rap tho