Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is sip meme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sip thread? Just bought got a yellow from my local store. Cooling in the fridge right now, need it at that perfect sip temp, boys.

lmao

bump to raise awareness for the great /SIPFAG/ PURGE

newbie here

the fucks a sipfag

I never look at /sip/ threads but if I don't see one on the first couple pages I start to get worried.

I don't sip I swig u feel me

Cancerous Monster shills.

Why? That's strange. I've been here for years, those threads are a relatively recent trend.

I've been here for a bit over a year and I've always seen them.

They're cancer.

I agree, my boi

>Newbie
It's newfag you fucking newbie.

People who shill energy drinks mate.

i actually bought one of these white monster energy drinks the other day because of those fucking sip threads.
it tasted like shit. i dont get how people can fucking drink that.

Any memorable sips from 2017?

>people being united by their consumption of corporate, flavored, corn syrup liquids

>le cancer meme convergence

Get back to /b/ you old has been, Veeky Forums is for failed adults like chefs, pot washers and waiting staff (hierarchy in that order).

Most pathetic marketing attempt of 2017 imo

After your mums xhamster channel, the fat slag her.

They are just kind of dumb, but you can't kick them off. It is a technical form of form and thus is allowed, kind of like the pony bullshit years ago, unless you make a board for it than you can't do anything about it. I guess they could go to /Trash/ if that's the case though.

*food, sorry i had a small seizure.

No worries I have seizures all the time. I was raped as a child by my grandfather and his friends on my 9th birthday in a Chuck e cheese bathroom. I still shudder when I take my kids for a pizza there, there so fucking shit it's unbelievable.

Just sipped a venti London Fog

Sipping fucking chriiistoph

Tea beverages are fine.
The problem with sipfags is that they talk shit and belittle anyone who tries to have a civilized discussion about any caffeinated beverage that ISN'T Monster. Because they are mostly marketing shills.
Sipfags must go.

I like the normal ones but fuck me the /sip/ ones are disgusting.

I barely even know what /sip/ is but explain to me how it's worse than the constant 10 fast food threads and the other 3-4 exact same threads we have every single day
it's part of Veeky Forums whether you like it or not, deal with it

fuck off sipfag

>I barely even know what /sip/ is but explain to me how it's worse than the constant 10 fast food threads and the other 3-4 exact same threads we have every single day
>it's part of Veeky Forums whether you like it or not, deal with it
Its not worse but its how they view it ("it's just carbonated coffee bro") that annoys me

>other cancer exists so all cancer should be allowed
retard.
both are cancer and need to be purged.
make Veeky Forums great

>forgeting the drunks and degenerates

most of the problems could be solved by blocking americans to access this board
you know it's true

>Forgeting
Drunk degenerative spotted.

Most of the problems could be solved if Veeky Forums had mods that weren't complete garbage.

>sip fags will get their comeuppance with kidney stones

No need to purge as a future of pain already awaits them.

>most of the problems could be solved by blocking americans to access this board

Why do you hate niggers? Das waicist.

Lol, browse /sp/. I get banned just browsing a hardcore picture left by the mods for a few hours. Then again I hear it's a (one) Mexican mod. The degenerate left wing arse fucking cock in throats Obama white on black interracial Jew propaganda peddlers here ain't that bad.

>This user was banned for this post

Later you semen slurping cuckold and nigger dick loving fat slags.

Board specific mods when? I'm sick of mods just deciding to crossboard one day and deleting legitimate threads while they leave up awful ones.

>Most of the problems could be solved if Veeky Forums had mods that weren't complete garbage.

lol

Do you think anybody would willingly become a Veeky Forums "moderator" as a job if they had any actual skills in life?

Veeky Forums mods are most likely Jr. College Social Studies majors who have very little employment options in life.

>Do you think anybody would willingly become a Veeky Forums "moderator" as a job if they had any actual skills in life?

In B4 some loser 4 chan mod jumps in & tries to claim she's "saving the world" by moderating this garbage board... lol

and that's why I do it faggot. Just to troll you!

Oh and the /sp/ mods, we're british. The same reason this place gets a disproportionate amount of British food threads.

I never said we would get good mods, my dear redditor friend. Just that it would fix our problems.

>Unironically consuming artificial sweetener

>Veeky Forums began as an anarchist board
>evolves into a corporate fascist supporting authoritarian strongman board
>we need more control of the boards

What went wrong? Should the blame fall on reddit migration?

>Should the blame fall on reddit migration?
Partly, because those faggots inevitably managed to get janitor and mod positions
But mostly its hiroshimoot not knowing how to deal with what made Veeky Forums 4chan.

Sipfags are pure reddit humor. Only a redditor would actually go along with it.

Yellow is back? How is it? Taste?

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is sip meme
First result dummy

>back
it was never gone amerimutt

>tfw when my local that sold out of yellow sips just fully restocked them

What the fuck is going on? Did we save yellow?

>it's part of Veeky Forums whether you like it or not, deal with it
Make me, faggot