>They have an anti-tipper alarm

How devilishly American.

>pop open chips I took from shelf while shopping in store
>bear trap bites my hand

>enter KFC with a kevlar vest on
>they just shoot my legs instead

>restaurant has toilets
>always rice paper thin tissue
WHAT ARE WE SHITTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

Hooters girls have to give away 5% of their sales to support staff (bus boy, bar maid, hostess). So if you don't tip, they have to pay that out of their minimum wage salary.

So you need to tip 5% just so your waitress isn't actively losing money.

>be american
>own restaurant
>money good
>paying employees is bad
>pay almost nothing in salary
>employee wouldn't get enough money to live
>make up system where my customers gets force shamed to pay more otherwise my employees don't make enough
>good start
>can do better
>make rule that one job is required to pay partly for the rest of the staff
>force shame customers to pay even more otherwise my staff can't pay my staff while I get all the money

it's genius and retarded in its own way

classic

Tipping is a tradition that goes all the way back to ancient Greece and it's illegal to force someone to pay tip out, servers that aren't terrible can take that hit since the bussers/food runners are support staff the server can do all those jobs themselves and not tip out but it's alot to do and they make more money giving guests their attention so it is worth it

>Tipping is a tradition that goes all the way back to ancient Greece

Yes and it worked great until America bumbled along and missed the entire fucking point.

This is interesting, could you tell more?

>Tipping is a tradition that goes all the way back to ancient Greece
so is fucking little kids and killing each other for entertainment, what's your point?

>they make more money giving guests their attention so it is worth it
your argument is because my waitress gave me their attention (aka did their fucking job) I should pay more? Well, so did the cashier in the super market or the clerk in the electronics store. They all gave me their full attention during my visit, regardless of how time consuming it was and yet I didn't have to tip them so they can make months end.

this

nobody has to tip nobody for any fucking reason

>nobody has to tip nobody for any fucking reason

Sure thing. Make sure you tell your waitress that right when she seats you next time, tough guy.

Not an American but I don't see the problem with tipping. 10% of your bill for a hand job in the classroom as you're leaving seems like a bargain imo.

I'm not obliged to tell them anything. They are not allowed to demand a tip either.

>euro sluts give handies for 5$
Is this what it's like living in the economic shadow of the US?

why should I tip people who do average work? fuck that shit. I get served shit and I don't get attended to I dont tip period. fuck those waiters. they only bother you while filling up your water endlessly while they rush your plate out of your table the second you put the fork down. and if another person is eating with you they take their plate and leave you feeling like youre eating alone.

fuck waiters and their shit service.

We don't have tipping in my country. I'm very jealous that you do.

Would you rather pay 5 dollars for a skinny cute girl to give you a handy or would you rather pay $100 for a hambeast American girl to give you one?

>Not tipping 1 cent and 2 lint patches from your pocket

There were at least 2 separate threads on /pol/ about tipping today. I wonder who's paying to shill this topic, and to what end?

Anybody?

wow 2 entire threads? there must be some heavy funding to do that

tipping should only ever be used by the discretion of the customer, obligated tipping is cancer and fuck everyone who supports it, you kike defenders

It's not really that common of a topic, is it? And to see it pumped on various boards makes it seem like a shill job to me.

Not to you?

tipping is literally one of the most spammed memes, never seen a ">be american >get shot >tip the ambulance >clap the doc >sell organs to pay debt >get shot again >tip the bullet" kind of thread? they are very common

another Veeky Forums tipping thread

>mfw have enough for tax but not enough for a minimum tip and there are cops in the restaurant

If I ever went to a place with something like a "no-tip alarm" I would purposefully not leave a tip just so I could give the entire staff the finger while I had their attention.

>tip generously
>standing ovation and clapping
wtf is wrong with americans

>>They have an anti-tipper alarm

That's pretty fucking racist to say the least... niggers just don't like tipping. It's a genetic trait & not their fault...