What does Veeky Forums like in their breakfast sandwich?

What does Veeky Forums like in their breakfast sandwich?

For me its an everything bagel, light crème cheese spread on, pepper, fried egg and ham.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhaCgOqySak
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2006-title21-vol1/content-detail.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sounds good. Pork is a good breakfast meat.

ham is a very underrated brekky add on

Créme cheese
Strawberry jello

If I go out to eat I just shove whatever there is in a sandwich. 2 eggs, bacon(or whatever meat), beans, hashbrowns, whatever. Just shove the entire breakfast between 2 slices of bread.

If I make my own it's usually reduced to a single egg, bacon, cheese and butter.

jello? thats weird man. how do you get it to stay in the sandwich?

>fry up some crumbled breakfast sausage
>when the sausage starts to render some grease throw in some diced onion and jalapenos
>fry until sausage is fully cooked/onions and peppers are soft
>pour in a beaten egg or two and scramble
>make into a sandwich with toasted and buttered seedy whole wheat bread
>top with some cheddar and sliced home grown tomato still warm from the morning sun

#1 way to start the day.

What is an "everything" bagel?

Everything you want it to be

Has onions, poppy seeds and sesame seeds on it, I think. Look it up, nerd.

>crème cheese
Does the French spelling and accent improve the flavor?

One English muffin. Toast. Add butter. Add grated cheddar.
One egg, sunny side up, lightly salted with sea salt.
Optional; add meat, generally a pan-fried bacon.

Toasted everything bagel, spread with avocado that has been mashed up with salt, pepper, and lime juice. Top with fried egg and douse liberally with smoky chipotle hot sauce. 11/10 must try

? what do you mean, its spelt as crème.

Just a little Creem Freeesh.

..Oh fuck yeah..

Best breakfast coming through.

Cream cheese = fromage à la crème
Your shitty amalgamation isn't edgy cocksucker.

Sounds good. Keep it up and I'll be your boyfriend.

>crème cheese
>crème
Retard.

Cream cheese from India, I'm sure this is what the OP was talking about, fag.

For me it's a chicken mcgriddle with tomato

>he thinks cream and crème are the same

English has some Frenchisms that are so fucking old their meanings have mutated and they're now confusing to native speakers

I meant more in the sense of how cheese and pasteurized cheese product are not the same. See Hershey's for more info.

>Edgy retard thinks cream and crème are different.
That stuff your uncle puts in your mouth is cum.

cream is not the same as crème you brainlet

>Bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jam
>Avocado and egg on toast with peppers

At least I used to do the second one, but then everyone in the world jumped on the "Avocado is the greatest thing in the world" train and now it's like $3 for one here

>cream cheese, smoked salmon, & red onions
>cream cheese, smoked salmon, avocado, & tomatoes
>cream cheese, fried egg, turkey, avocado, & hot sauce

Scrapple fried in butter, topped with Land o Lakes yellow American and ketchup, and eaten between two slices of toasted bread.

Toast, mayo mixed with tobasco, thick cut bacon, kraft white American "cheese", over medium egg, and toast with a glass of lightly diluted grapefruit juice on light ice.

Fuckin' money.

it's one of the most common
what do you mean by underrated you twat

isn't

lox and a schmear is always a good choice for me. There's an appetising store near me that I buy from occasionally, that has the best bagels I have ever eaten. also some smoked salmon and lemon juice is great

Bialy with herring salad and a chocolate milk

toast, trader joe's hash patties, egg, pepper jack, sour cream, sausage patty or ham

also works well as a burrito, just dice up the hash and the meat

Skip the dilution and drink it straight and that sounds great.

Am i the only person who likes tomatos cold?

fermented pigs feet and warming the juice to drink as a tea

shakshuka and an egg

Lightly toasted bagel, fried egg, slice of cheese, 2 pieces of bacon and ketchup on opposite side of egg that cheese and bacon is on. Only have it a few times a year.

no no your not alone, its the contrast between warm food and cool/cold veggies that makes it

Please, enlighten me then.

For me it's an onion bagel, herb cream cheese, some smoked salmon, red onion, dill or chives and capers, black pepper. I have put an egg in there before and it was good. No capers when I do that though.

For me, its a cheese bun from the grocery bakery section, with 2 fried eggs (mixed up like for an Egg McMuffin then I add seasoning and onion before cookig) and some slices of chorizo. Sambal and mayo on the bun, tomato and spinach if I got it

Bagels are shit. Tough, bland, there are no redeeming characteristics to them. A good breakfast sandwich has a buttermilk biscuit, fried egg, and ham at a minimum. A pork chop is an acceptable substitute for ham.

DRY.

Biscuits are shit without a lot of something moist to soak up with them.

Wrong. Sounds like you've just had dry biscuits. The yolk from the egg helps out with that. You could also do a thin layer of butter. Pork tenderloin, venison, sausage patty, bacon strip halves, all of those add a degree of moistness too.

Too much acidity, starts my morning off with heartburn.

Grapefruit juice is a relic of a bygone age. I think I'm the only person in my family who still enjoys it.

no shit? you can add wet stuff to dry ass shit like a biscuit and it is slightly less dry? Wow. Science.

>cream is not the same as crème you brainlet
Someone want to step up and elaborate on this "fact?"

Peameal bacon and a slice of tomato on a chewy bagel

Know what you mean user, the stuffs bittersweet as fuck; wasnt till I got older did I started to enjoy it. Too fucking bad heartburn came with my age otherwise id enjoy it a lot more.

In the US there is a legal distinction. See also cheese and chocolate in the US. This has been mentioned.

I don't keep it in the house much as I only get a craving for it once in a blue moon, and my wife won't drink it because it interacts with one of her medications, but every so often I'll get some. Maybe I'll buy some around Christmas. My favorite juice is cranberry by far, but I like em all.

sounds like jew food for soyboys

bacon, egg, tomato, cheese

youtube.com/watch?v=AhaCgOqySak

>In the US there is a legal distinction.
No there isn't, dipshit. The FDA nor the USDA make a distinction between cream and crème. As a matter of fact, crème is used purely for marketing purposes.

I think it's the same as "bleu" cheese. Just to give a faux fancyness to it.

cinnamon raising bagel + cream cheese + strawberry jelly

>eating breakfast

fucking retarded, fatass, losers.

Compared to bacon and sausage it is you fucking mong

i should have a boner but she's really creepy and obviously fucking crazy

>breakfast
lmaooooooooo who are you lads trying to shill today

Bagel with cream cheese, some sliced jalapenos, and turkey is great/

Yes there is, dipshit. In the US, nothing can be called "cream" unless it actually has dairy in it. There are products without dairy labeled as "creme" because they are required to, since only things with dairy can be labeled "cream". For example, the white filling in Oreos is crème filling and cannot legally be called cream filling.

When I was in the 7th grade, my homeroom teacher Mr. Bent would make bacon egg and cheese sandwiches for everyone every so often. I had never had one before, and it blew my mind.

Just in case you're on Veeky Forums next time I'm in town I want to get that beer with you, teach.

Let's see the statutes/laws/regulations.

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2006-title21-vol1/content-detail.html

>Croissant, toasted under broiler
>1 leaf of kale, pan fried until crispy on the edges
>rosemary ham, warmed up in pan
>fried egg, basted easy
>a little mayo
>hot sauce

Did you read this?
131.147 Dry whole milk.
131.149 Dry cream.
131.150 Heavy cream.
131.155 Light cream.
131.157 Light whipping cream.
131.160 Sour cream.
131.162 Acidified sour cream.
Notice how the definition of all the creams have a qualifier. No where does it say anything about "cream" only being applicable to the above.

lol.