Name a better cheese. I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxkTyvLkpAk
youtube.com/watch?v=oM9-jk7tB_Y
instagram.com/burratagram/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smegma is the patrician choice.

I can’t name a better cheese.
Having that with some Jamon Serrano and bread with a nice glass of Marques de Caceres is unbeatable.
Takes me back to my family in Spain

american style cheese (now melts)

I visited Spain for a few months. It'll stay with me forever. That ham and that cheese...

I've had some kinda crap Manchego now that it's gained popularity stateside. It's definitely the best "do everything" cheese: it's good in sandwiches, in sauces, and on it's own.

I do really like a nice ripe blue cheese. A good Stilton or Roquefort gives Manchego a run for the money. Queso Iberico is good, too, and usually cheaper.

Mahonés cheese, from the Balearic islands. Try to find a good one if you are going to try it

Manchego Is wonderful.
But so is Gruyère or a good Parmesan. Hard cheeses in general are great.

I love authentic spanish cuisine.

youtube.com/watch?v=lxkTyvLkpAk

sorry wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=oM9-jk7tB_Y

Port salut

Parmigiano-Reggiano

This cheese reminds me that i have no gf. :( fuck!

But it is delicious

oh no! sorry user I didn't mean to remind you :'(

I'm a sucker for a nice brie or blue.

I do love manchego, but I'm gonna have to go for stilton.

kraft singles

better delete this before the lawyers get involved. processed pasteurized cheese food is the legally correct term.

seriously. cheese lawyers will sue for edamages.

Camembert

I eated da cheddar xD

>american flavored

American is a type of "Cheese"

>That ham and that cheese...

France does both better.

Cheese maybe, but Spanish ham is probably the best in the world.

>Name a better cheese. I'll wait.

Once they're this good it's really more a question of what you need it for and where your tastes lie.

I am a sucker for grana padano and parmigiano reggiano though.

Or, in more experimental cheeses, the absolutely pleb tier Havarti has recently been joined by an aged havarti which is hard to describe but maybe by analogy to Prästost. I don't buy it often but it's interesting.

Dick cheese

Havarti

French boiled blonde ham is atrocious.

>edamages
:DDDDD

Jesus christ i hate you LARPing assholes.

The "LA" in LARP stands for Live Action.
It is, by definition, impossible to LARP on the internet.

I'll give you one guess who looks like an idiot in this conversation, and you'll probably get it wrong.

>LARPing
You clearly do not know what that means.
Lurk Moar, newfag.

Boulette d'avesnes, not for the wimp.

>Nutrition information

It has nutritional value?!

Is that breadcrumbs around the outside?

Pag goat cheese

Even bottled water has Nutritional info, you have to label everything even if it has no significant nutritional value.

Nah, it's just a washed rind cheese.

I'm partial to Stilton or an old gouda

French cheese is better, but the only thing to even come close to rivaling Spanish ham is Southern US pork BBQ. But even then, it’s not really a contest. The Spaniards have us beat.

gorgonzola every time

Reggiano obviously

All cheese tastes the same.

Checkmate, Euros.

What makes parm reg the "King of Cheeses?"

I don't know, as far as I've been concerned it's just a nickname that many chefs and cheese experts around the globe call it. Probably because of its versatile flavour, exquisite smell and the dedication that goes into making it and of course the process of making the cheese in itself. That's just my 2 cents though

I unironically like American cheese in small amounts. It may not be sophisticated, it may not be fancy, but it's a damn good snack.

RACLETTE

Garrotxa cheese is GOAT (no pun intended)

I'm a big cheese posh, but even I like American cheese every now and then. I think a lot of people hate it for just being processed or some shit

This shit always bothers me, never buy anything if the label doesn't say exactly what it is. Pic related, everyone I know calls it butter but there's not a single spot on the plastic tub that calls it that, it's just """"spread"""".

>Margarine must contain at least 80% fat. Any product containing less than 80% – like Country Crock® – is called a spread.

it's just more water content

I STILL DON'T TRUST THAT SHIT

Raclette

That shit's not even american cheese. It's imitation american cheese.

It's fake fake cheese the makes 5 week old surstromming inside a dead body seem more appetizing.

This tbqh lads

Jesus that is looks like it's fucking melting, I've seen plenty of gorg and it isn't like that at room temp

Manchego Manicotti is my stage name

There is a difference between american cheese and american "cheese" flavored slices and Kraft american "cheese"

You're right I totally forgot. I'm a leaf so when I hear "American" cheese I automatically think of Kraft singles. I enjoy both regardless

Finally someone who understands

smegma

Fromunder cheese is the bestest

Scarmosa, its essentially a smoked mozzarella but it's a damn tasty versatile cheese

That label does say exactly what it is in that it says what it isn't, Cheese.

But it's also a nationality and the first thing that comes to mind when you hear *American* not followed by a noun.

I love Manchego but Red Leicester is better

goat cheese generally tastes better, I don't need to get specific

>ctrl+f
>no pérail
shame

Burrata - It's mild, so it makes it easy to pair. It's texture is amazing too.

Cheese isn't a competition it's an orgy of delicious, delicate, pungent, creamy, hard, and salty flavors

Sheep > all, although three-animal cheeses with goat+sheep+cow can also be incredible.

>The Eternal Anglo and his "cuisine"...

I understand that for an American cheese that doesn't come in spray form probably frightens you.

Payoyo objectively, it's the best cheese from Spain.

I think it's sole culinary use is in grilled cheese. No real cheese I know of can replicate the consistency and flavor and they go hard when the sandwich cools.

Get actual american cheese and not that Kraft "cheese" product or american sandwich slices

worst cheese

I like camembert

fuck you

the nacho cheese at the gas stations desu

rude desu senpai

"Cheese"

Newfags calling people out for newfagging and getting shit wrong in the process.

What is a cheese that is meltier and more pungent than fontina or gruyere? They're a little too mild and nutty for what I'm trying to make, I do like them, but I am trying to find something a little less close to Swiss and closer to cheddar or American, but more complex and flavorful since those are obviously shit tier cheeses.

I don't notice too much of a difference, the only reason people get Kraft is because of the color. It probably has more whey and oil content than the "real" stuff but otherwise they seem to taste the same.

havarti is if you wanna party

Out of my way, tastelets

this guy knows what's up
4u instagram.com/burratagram/

This pic made me quim

I got some of this for my Christmas cheeseboard. What can i expect?

smegma.

There are so many delicious ones to choose from, but I'd have to go with cambozola

overrated meme mozzarella